[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is 4chan so mean? I still like to come here because I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x578px
Why is 4chan so mean? I still like to come here because I can find some pretty cool stuff but I sense a lot of hate and hostility from most of you guys. What do you have to be so upset about anyways? No gf? Well me too! And I don't care! Learn to find happiness by yourselves.
>>
>>25804883
Ky fag
>>
>>25804883
This. People on this board are so focused on women. Sex isn't as magical as they think it is. It's just another thing in life.
>>
>>25804883
I find that people on 4chan are much kinder that people on most websites.

Here they have no pressure to be nice. Look at reddit. They're all put on a aura of being nice, but really they're complete cunts. Here if someone whats to be a cunt, he can be. In the same way the truly kind people will remain kind and be kind towards all.
>>
>>25804895
You have no compassion. No wonder your so depressed and alone anon. Still, I hope you do find peace and happiness.
>>
I see why 4chan doesn't like you, faggot
>>
File: 1451437447868.jpg (148KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1451437447868.jpg
148KB, 800x820px
>>25804883

Hmmm...

You need to go back anon.
>>
>>25804883
you gotta go back OP.
>>
>>25804883
edgy shitposting is more effective than ssri's
>>
>>25804936
I have encountered some kind people on this website. It's just never fun being to told to kill yourselve knowing they probably wouldn't even care if you a actually did. Plus it seems like everyone's an elitist and thinks that anyone they see as bellow is at fault for not being up to their standards.
>>
>>25804990
What's ssris?
>>
>>25805003
I've been here for something like 6 years now and I've never been unironically told to kill myself. I can't even remember the last time I was insulted desu.

Just don't poster retarded stuff anon.
>>
File: tumblr.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
308KB, 546x700px
>everybody gets mad at op for being from reddit/tumblr
>>
It's mostly ironic. I treat people like shit just for fun, I don't mean anything mean. If people can handle the banter it's more fun, I enjoy trading insults and hostile comments with anons.
>>
>>25804883
>Why is 4chan so mean

Teenagers, lots of teen angst.
>>
>>25805047
This.

It's just bantz mainly. Why can't people understand?
>>
>>25805038
I hate pc when taken too far and I've never used tumblr in my life.
>>
>>25805051
I like angst but they're aren't angsty about the right things. Instead of taking it out on their parents they take it out on their own kind.
>>
File: Cunt.jpg (140KB, 1156x627px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
140KB, 1156x627px
>>25805018
here you go you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>25805047
That's understandable. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. I have a friend who uses 4chan and he was a very mean person in person and said he wouldn't even care if he made someone kill themselve and would probably laugh.
>>
>>25805072
Well you sound like a 12 year old. Complaining about mean people and encouraging tolerance. You are on the wrong website. Reddit is more your speed.
>>
>>25804883
You're just a faggot, go back to reddit.
>>
>>25805126

I'm sensitive too, I go on 4chan to harden myself up. Now I get sexual gratification whenever someone tells me to kill myself.
>>
>>25804883
>image.jpg
reddit pls go
>>
>>25805126
>Maybe I'm just too sensitive.

You need to understand that 99% of the entire human race is scum when they're not faking it. You shouldn't expect someone to be nice.
>>
>>25805118
Oh then I quess I understand. Well continue with you hate speech then.
>>
>>25805153
To be honest I just go on this site to collect the feels it give me.
>>
Yeah, after a while I think most people just become desensitized. Being mean is almost second nature. I'm black, and I've been here for years. This place is extraordinarily racist, some genuine, some just playing the crowd. I don't care anymore.
>>
I'd say 75% if not more of this board are just fat babbys. You can see it by the sheer stupidity and the fact in those threads which ask people for their age almost 50% of the people say '18', likely because a lot of them are babbys trying to not seem underage
>>
>>25804908
They treat it like it's the only thing "normies" do.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.