[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

family, in your honest opinion do I have reason to want to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1450296784154.jpg (407KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1450296784154.jpg
407KB, 750x1125px
family, in your honest opinion do I have reason to want to kill myself
> no friends
> no real family
> my job hates me and some roastie wants me fired
> 23 KV
> muh anxiety, I had depersonalization spells for a while that were scary
> can't fucking draw
> 14K debt for a degree I don't even want anymore
> helicopter dad cucked my childhood banning me from other people and now he's sick so I'm taking care of him and he's cucking my emotional state because he thinks he's going to die and I have to be strong because he's a robot too so no one else will talk to him
rate my need to kill myself
or offer advice on how to cope
>>
Come on, join the beta uprising and leave in a blaze of glory, shoot a school, mall or kindergarten
>>
>>25804666
I don't exactly understand the whole beta uprising thing. How is shooting a school up going to make nerds happier?
>>
>>25805300
Wtf ninguh all betas shoot up or sword their school, remember trollhattan
>>
>>25804505
>> my job hates me and some roastie wants me fired
story time
>> muh anxiety, I had depersonalization spells for a while that were scary
How does depersonalization feel?
>>
>>25806058
> roastie thinks I'm incompetent and she feels oppressed because no one asked her if she wanted to be promoted after 5 years, I just applied and got her spot.
> has been sabotaging my work and telling supervisors I threatened her
> while my boss hates me, they hate her more so they do not want to have her around full-time being a bossy cunt to everyone

Also, depersonalization feels you're literally floating and separaing from your body. You realize that shit is terrible and yet you can never escape it and you want the ride to be over so hard that you start feeling like you might be able to step out of your body just to get away from the feels. What set me off was the thought of dying and going to hell.
>>
>>25806287
>t is terrible and yet you can never escape it and you want the ride to be over so hard that you start feeling like you might be able to step out of your body just to get away from the feels.
I think I've had that. I was being talked at by my mother and it felt like I was looking through a camera that was zooming out.

I tried to off myself so I don't see why you shouldn't.
>>
>>25806464
What did she say to you?
>>
>>25806494
I don't even remember what she was talking about.

Have you been clinically diagnosed/treated?
>>
you shouldn't consider suicide until you're at least 25

you said you're working on a degree, how about you wait and see where it takes you

if your life is still still when you're 25+ then yeah maybe you consider it
>>
>>25806789
Nah, it went away about a year ago. Get depressed though. I still wonder if I'm going to go full schizo one day, but I usually just call myself a fag and wait until the bad feels pass.
>>
you're getting a degree right? stick it through, wait a couple years, it'll be better, sounds like your life will trend upwards
>>
>>25807005
four years on an associate's, mang. kill me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.