[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well that just happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: kittens.jpg (65KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
kittens.jpg
65KB, 640x638px
so i just confronted my girlfriend about something.

>be me beta college student
>finally got qt gf cause im funny and smart and im a lead vocalist in a band
>we have fun and it's a really nice relationship
>after say 7 months she started acting weird one night after hanging out with her friends
>confront her about it and she was nice enough to tell me she had sex with one guy in a club
>she says she's sorry and begs for forgiveness
>as she said that i was just like "oh" and stood up for a while
>went straight to the bathroom filled the bathtub with water and just screamed underwater until i can't anymore
>went out and she's still sobbing and asking for forgiveness
>i went straight to my laptop and just google image searched "cute kittens" and just staring at the page
>mfw i can't feel anything anymore after she said that
>mfw she's still crying outside my room while im shitposting on r9k

i was depressed and suicidal before i met her. she made me so happy. when she told me this just 30 mins ago something broke. i can't feel anything anymore. i can't think of anything worth living for right now.

help
>>
>>25804495
go to sleep faggot
>>
Kill her
It will make everything better
>>
>>25804495
>be college student and not dropout
>qt gf

Stopped reading there.
Why are you on r9k again?
>>
and then he abandons his own thread. classic. here's another way you're a fucking retard
>some "trauma" just happens
>expects to be over it in 30 minutes
>rushes off to the internet for immediate help because he can't just cry it out by himself and get over it like a normal guy
>needs constant reassurance and hand holding for every little fucking thing
no wonder you were "depressed" before
>>
>>25804508
im asian and it's like 10am here

>>25804511
i don't wanna do that. i love her still.

>>25804514
im a fat ugly brown asian but for some reason we ended up together. idk why. maybe there's hope for everyone. just find the right person with the right fetish.

>>25804560
still here. just opened the door cause she wont stop banging it. (just like other guys) hehe. i just hurt myself.
>>
>>25804495
>well that just happened
Buddy, fuck off. This is the most reddit title I've read in a while.

You're girlfriend cheated on you because:
1. She's probably a decently attractive woman
2. You're a spineless faggot and she doesn't like you that much

You can try to repair the relationship, but it's not going to last. Learn ways to become less of a pussy so they next girl doesn't cheat too.
>>
>>25804597
>im asian
put that in the OP so I can save myself the time it took to respond to this shit
>>
>>25804598
you're probably right. it was just too good to be real. i was probably just some pity toy. won't probably ever get another one after her because i have no idea how i got her in the first place.

based elliot is 10/10 compared to me
>>
>>25804495

The only correct answer to this situation is to cut the cheating slut out of your life, no second chances. Block her everywhere and try to move on. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>25804495

Faggot. People get drunk and fuck.

You really need to learn to separate love and sex.
>>
>>25804495
>still letting her stay in your place

why the fuck haven't you kicked her out? it's like you WANT Tyrone and Chad to come over and cuckold you.
>>
>>25804624
asian lives matter :(

>>25804635
yeah. it's hard to do it rn tho cause we're at the same dormitory and she's crying like crazy in front of my room door others are knocking as well and the landlord is intervening. idk what to do.

probably time to an hero
>>
>>25804629

As "bee yurself XD" as it sounds: if you did it once, you could possible do it again. Even if that doesn't boost your self esteem massively, it's sort of true.
>>
>>25804495

I think you should ask her to give you some time to figure things out. Your best bet would be to cut ties with her, but give yourself sometime to recover from the initial shock.
As for your landlord, neighbors, confront them and tell him it's a personal matter and to fuck off. This isn't the time to hide behind your screen. Stand up for yourself and focus your thoughts.
>>
>>25804650
yeah. i thought she was different. i was mistaken.

>>25804660
we're in the same dorm though different rooms.

>>25804673
before all this i used to think there are some girls that are actually different. turns out they;re all the same. i'll just probably buy myself a 20-ft long lamia body pillow

>>25804694
i-im scared s-senpai
>>
you have to drop her
Please OP, do your part to end the cuckoldry
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (570B, 174x33px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
570B, 174x33px
OP here. sorry for the late replies if ever.

fucking landlord gave her spare keys to my room and she's inside. she took off her clothes and tried to suck me. shoved her away.

hiding in the bathroom now. hopefully landlord doesn't give her keys to this as well.
>>
>>25804719

SHE'S WEEPING FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS YOU DOLT.

Just because this shit doesn't happen in ur animus doesn't mean it's not like a fucking romcom.

Just go hug her. Now. Retard.
>>
File: 1404581318233.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404581318233.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>25804719

Just stay calm and do your best. Obviously you're going to stutter or whatever, but you aren't in the best place to decide your next step. Also, I'm sure your neighbors/landlord will understand unless they're turbo feminazis. If they are....take out your stress on them.
Shit like this can derail your entire life and it isn't worth it anon. Please remember that. This girl isn't in your future, don't let her taint it.
>>
>>25804797
>>25804801

Okay so this is not one of your Japanese animes.

Sit her down and ask her what the fuck happened. Also, maybe figure out what it is about you that she doesn't like.

You're going to break up, but get as much info and motivation to stop being a loser as you can.
>>
listen cocksucker, you made her your WORLD, that's your fault for putting all your happiness on one person. Go no contact and move on, guaranteed she will do it again, and if you stay with her, tell us anon how chads dick tastes when you kiss her
>>
>>25804801
im not actually mad at her cause i already accepted ic an't be happy in this world.

somehow whenever i imagine a scenario of myself like if i imagine i have a wife or a gf or something somehow i always make it sad in the end.

idk why i do that. when i imagine im a normal functional person and life a happy life with gf i always imagine it with something sad happening in the end. im fucked up in the head.

im just scared? to face her right now or i just don't want to see or touch her. i don't know. im retarded.
>>
She clearly regrets it you tool. Don't be a cuckball and throw her away. If you're on this board, you understand that this is your one chance at a relationship. Don't fuck your life's shit up.
>>
>OP deals with heartbreak for the first time

Yep sucks OP, but oh well. She was nice and then she wasn't. Time to find a girl who's nice for longer before turning slut.
>>
>>25804851

That sounds familiar. Whenever I have dreams of being with a girl it always, every single time, ends badly before I wake up. She cheats, she dies horribly, she runs off, she tells me it was a joke, etc. I don't know if it's common, but you certainly aren't alone.
Anyway, man up and face her. You've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>25804851

You're scared about not having a perfectly predictable and harmless little caricature person as your wife?

This shit happens. Go talk to her and give her another chance. I guarantee that you'll regret it if you don't.
>>
Tell her to fuck off and cut her from your life NOW. Keeping her will only transform you into a massive cuck. Call your friends and start your repair process already; stop shitposting like a bumbling idiot.
>>
>>25804841
>>25804840
thanks for the tips. im trying to find my way out of this current situation. ill probably talk to her via text or chat cause i cant talk to her anymore.

>>25804868
idk who to follow ITT anymore

UPDATE: found out i can fit in the bathroom window that i never tried to open. these shit buildings are so close to each other that i can go directly out of it and get on the unit's balcony. i may get out of wifi range. will post via mobile.
>>
>>25804495
if you can get one girlfriend you can get another, drop that bitch and tell everyone what she did, including her ext boyfriend
>>
>>25804917
As in literally a massive cuck: she's just going to keep cheating on you if you don't show her that your boundaries are definite. She broke it, and the relationship is over.
>>
>>25804921
okay so apperently i can't fit my ass up this window. still stuck in the bathroom. will try to talk to her. may elliot guide my way.
>>
>>25804495
It's just a fucking girl.
Dump her, if she did it once she'll do it again.
>>
>>25804921

> this is what the ancients referred to when they called the melancholy temperament "madness-prone"

You are a weakling but at least your antics are amusing.
>>
>>25804495
Ask her if he came inside her.
>>
File: Photo019.jpg (79KB, 448x800px) Image search: [Google]
Photo019.jpg
79KB, 448x800px
op here. got my fat ass out of the window. in the balcony. do you guys think i can scale the building down with the laptop with me without me falling?
>>
>>25804981
why do you add spaces before you greentext its weird

>>25805017
he did. i found out about it cause her friends recorded a video in her phone
>>
>>25805043

Stop fleeing you fool. Are you doing this just to demonstrate the depths of your despair to her?
>>
File: 018.jpg (73KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
73KB, 530x530px
>>25805043
get a waifu already
>>
>>25805075
i was hoping i'd fall down and die but im now in the alleyway behind the building. idk how to get out of here.
>>
I've been in your situation pretty recently. I dumped her ass and completely cut her off before the summer break.

Summer break happens.

Come back to school, don't see a word to her when I see her(i go to a very small college). Within the first month of the semester she asks for me back. I don't respond with a single word, I just kiss her and caress her which leads into fucking her. The girl who broke my heart is now my booty call.
>>
>>25805043
I think you should follow >>25804840 advice and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>25804495
just stab her to death man
>>
>>25805069
Stop. Stand up for yourself. In the clearest, calmest, yet most assertive way possible, tell he to leave your apartment. By running away you'll only feel worse; setting this boundary now will only set you up for success later in life. I promise. I know you're beta. So am I. But this is a chance for you to justifiably shut a bitch down. You NEED to do this.
>>
>>25804495
>>25805121
seriously if u want advice on how post your skype , im not fbi :)
>>
>>25804868
Better alone than being a cuck.
>>
File: Photo020.jpg (54KB, 448x800px) Image search: [Google]
Photo020.jpg
54KB, 448x800px
i was trying to get out of here but i can't find an exit. tried climbing up back to my unit but one rusty bar broke and im now stuck ina unit idk who owns it.

they have smelly shoes.
>>
>>25804921
>ill probably talk to her via text or chat cause i cant talk to her anymore.
What the fuck is it with asian men?! I swear that even the most beta of white guys is an alpha when placed next to an asian guy. You bloody faggot, i hope you forgive her and let her cuck you multiple times while you serve as her beta provider. You asked for it anyway. If you're so bloody beta right now i bet she cheated on you thinking 'oohhhh anon wont even be that angry anyway xD he is so beta teehee xDD'
>>
>>25805186
you're right i can't argue with that

UPDATE: this unit's back door wasn't locked and i went out of their front door. going back to my building. wish me luck.
>>
>>25805247
Fucking confront her. I'm this post: >>25805142
>>
welp op im going to go drink now. you'll probably the be doing the same shit in a few years, reminiscing about this whore. go forgive her or whatever. you deserve each other.
>>
File: 1440128653226.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1440128653226.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>25804495
>he made me so happy. when she told me this just 30 mins ago something broke. i can't feel anything anymore.

pfft check out this drama queen
>>
How the fuck does this sort of thing happen? I feel like in 7 months either you're going to pick up on

A. Relationship isn't working
B. Gf is the type to be a cheating slut

How do people get completely blindsided by this sort of thing? I just don't get it.

Can someone with a bit more experience enlighten me?

Gf and I are completely devoted to each other and stupidly in love. I trust her as much as you can trust a girl but still, I've heard so many "didn't see it coming " horror stories that I never feel too safe.
>>
>>25805590

It's because people don't separate sex and love. That's literally it.

You too separate sex and love even if you have a self-image that tells you that you don't.

Just realize that having sex and being in love aren't the same thing and then go with that.
>>
>>25804597
>i love her still

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1431484034097.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431484034097.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>25805247
mfw she will think you have killed yourself
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.