[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> post on small reddit thread about my feelings for a vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1452736662524.jpg (269KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452736662524.jpg
269KB, 1280x1024px
> post on small reddit thread about my feelings for a vidya character
> end up made fun of
> admit I am 26 yo kv and she is all i have
> everyone mocks me and posts it to cringeanarchy

I know it's what I deserve for deciding to post on Reddit but fuck they are stil cunts.

Why are normies so mean?
>>
File: vidyafu.jpg (346KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
vidyafu.jpg
346KB, 1280x800px
>>25804346
>They don't have a vidyafu
It's their fault for missing out on objectively better 2d.
Also what the fuck is up with that girls ass? It looks like she's wearing a butt pad or something.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/contagion/comments/40er4h/jessica_fantasy/

Why are they so mean to me

>>25804421

I don't know, she's just modeled kind of weird. It looks better in other pictures
>>
pls respond r9k, you are the only people who will understand. please post more vidya waifus
>>
>>25804346
During that Zombie Apocalypse, me, a big black stallion meets your girl Jessica. And I fuck her right in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it. I force you to watch as I cum on her face and humiliate her sexually. Then I toss you to the zombies
>>
>>25804740

fucking kill yourself.

wow i fucking hate you guys. i thought you would be more understanding but you are cunts as much as they are. fuck you.
>>
File: laracblack39.jpg (37KB, 415x308px) Image search: [Google]
laracblack39.jpg
37KB, 415x308px
>>25804611
>ywn go on adventures with your archaeologist gf and battle supernatural forces in long forgotten ruins
JUST
>>
File: 1452709859063.jpg (33KB, 428x438px) Image search: [Google]
1452709859063.jpg
33KB, 428x438px
its ok, im in love with max
>>
File: 1452898487995.jpg (54KB, 350x370px) Image search: [Google]
1452898487995.jpg
54KB, 350x370px
Ignore the ass holes in this thread. They just want to screen cap your reactions for more reddit points.

Seriously though. Normies are ass holes. Even the low tier normies make fun of robots to boost their social standing. They don't know what their missing out on. Fictional women are objectively better than 3d whores.
>>
>>25804346
Which game its that??
>>
>>25804346
Piss off Redditard.
>>
File: 1437932148292.jpg (25KB, 327x315px) Image search: [Google]
1437932148292.jpg
25KB, 327x315px
Fuck them, OP.

All you need is love.

pic related my waifu
>>
>>25804941

Contagion. It's a zombie game, but with the slow zombies that you need a headshot to kill like in Max Brooks or Walking Dead
>>
>>25804941
da rude - standsorm
>>
>>25804780
she's cute don't worry
>>
what is kv meaning?
>>
>>25804997
Is it only multiplayer, or is there a single player option as well? By the way, sorry about them making fun of you, normies gonna norm.
>>
>>25804492
You went full autism in that thread. You deserved everything you got faggot.
>>
>>25805044

Kissless virgin, I am 26 and never even kissed a woman. Also lurk moar

>>25805058

Yes there is singleplayer, though I find it best to do singleplayer from the console, typign in "map" then ce_biotec or whatever, it will start up a singleplayer game. You can do it from the menu as well but I find it faster and also more reliable.

It costs like 15 bucks but it's on sale a lot so keep an eye out. There is ZPS which is the free version but honestly ZPS is not as good. People will say NMRIH is better; it's more hardcore but persoanlly I hate the feel of it and I don't like the zombies.

Also it's fine, I guess i can't handle bantz even from 4chan anymore, all the humiliation just got to me, i am sorry for being a pussy faggot about it
>>
yeah just don't even let it bother you. most posters on /r/cringeanarchy are just underage dweebs and failed normies looking for more pathetic people to look down on to distract themselves from their own disappointing lives. kinda like the normies that browse current /r9k/. i'm projecting a little but I used to browse old /r/cringe to see losers embarrass themselves but not anymore.

cope with your loneliness however as long as it doesn't involve rapey shit. this world is shit and you have my sympathy.
>>
You call everyone on 4chan and reddit cunts. I assume you don't anything nicer to say about the normies.

So have you really convinced yourself that everyone else is terrible but you? Or maybe....
>>
>>25805239
>So have you really convinced yourself that everyone else is terrible but you? Or maybe....

No I was just lashing out because I was angry. I might be bitter toward the world because of how ugly I am but really i know it is no one elses fault, I am just angry at people who make fun of me over Jessica. Then I kind of sperged out because I was so angry from being treated like shit.
>>
>>25805224

thanks anon .. i did the same thing but I didn't make fun of them in comments
>>
Absolutely disgusting, op.
Redditors arent normies they're ugly fedora tippers with autistic tastes in fashion.
Also 4chan is not your personal circlejerk army. If you want others to e-cuddle you for your group extremist agenda you're acting just like tumblr.
>>
Why are normies so mean?>
Because they had to deal with the same shit you did but when it came to down to it they didn't fucking cower and bitch out they resent and look down on you for cowering.

You cucks are always expecting sympathy from the higher ups and when you dont get you internalize that has someone being 'mean'
>>
>>25805376

No I just wanted to share my feelings for Jessica
>>
>>25805397
what the fuck am i even reading

none of that makes any reasonable sense
>>
CHEESY VAGINA NIGGA
>>
>>25805469
missing punctuation lol
>>25805397
>expecting sympathy
most of us are indoor with or moms most of the day so you are probably right
>>
>>25805133
Its actually 10 dollars on steam, I think i'll get it.
>>
go to wizchan OP. I don't mean that in a mean way btw.
>>
>>25806235

Okay.

>>25805883

You definitely should! It's really fun. A bit difficult but not too bad. Also you can turn into a zombie which is fun as well.
>>
iktf, i have 400 pics of a twitch pro streamer and people mock me when i tell people about it
>>
>>25804346
Get aids and die
>>
I love Liara T'Soni.
>>
>>25806695

why should I do that?

bloxasdf
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.