[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Etna will never shit into a condom and then tie off at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

>tfw Etna will never shit into a condom and then tie off at the end and then make you shove it up your own ass
>tfw you will never lick Etna's shithole clean after every bowel movement
>tfw Etna will NEVER piss all over your face whenever she feels like it without warning
.tfw you will NEVER EVER be Etna's toilet ass slave

why live?
>>
>>25804324
Thanks for the massive boner.
>>
File: 56aa90a5bf4f891589f207f5fefcb340.png (356KB, 850x1041px) Image search: [Google]
56aa90a5bf4f891589f207f5fefcb340.png
356KB, 850x1041px
>>25804445

I can't even imagine NOT wanting to be Etna's dutiful toilet slave.

Being her prinny toilet for a few thousand years would be pretty amazing actually; imagine how good it'd feel when her shitlog fills your mouth and starts choking you while she pisses down the corners of your beak. She probably plays gameboy on the toilet, too, so you'd have a little soundtrack to her poo-sessions and you'd get conditioned to get hard when you heard them.
>>
>>25804473
Keep going, I think I can still get harder.
>>
What kinda turds does Etna have? We know she eats Gehenna pudding which is like volcano shit, so she probably has massively spicy and hot turds that'd make your eyes water and your throat and mouth burn like hell
>>
>>25804626
I want her to sit on my face and force me to eat out her ass.
>>
>>25804714

What if she farted?
>>
>>25804774
I'd rather she not, but if it's her, I'd get into it.
>>
>>25804815
I for one, would love that!
>>
>>25804827
I could smell and eat her ass all night long, though.
>>
I'd do anything for Etna.

I'd even let her eat my penis and testicles while they were still attached to my body. I'd let her inject me with STDs and breed me with animals. I'd let her cut off pieces of my body and feed them to prinnies. Anything for Etna.
>>
guys please stop im on nofap ;____;
>>
>>25804927
Sorry, can't stop now, fapping too hard.
>>
>>25804927
Try to imagine what it smells like anon. What it tastes like.
>>
>>25804971
I'm going to have to need you describe if for me in the utmost detail.
Also post more pictures.
>>
what about licking shit off her feet?
>>
>>25805176
Hers?
>>
fucking faggotsxxx
>>
Don't leave me hanging here, anon, I only just started stroking myself.
>>
File: etnabutthid.jpg (365KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
etnabutthid.jpg
365KB, 1024x768px
>>25805556

Tell us about your Etna fantasies as you stroke, anon.

Would you enjoy giving a blowjob to one of her shitlogs while she fucks your ass with a strapon?
>>
>>25805775
You bet I would.
>>
File: 1451610798712.jpg (20KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1451610798712.jpg
20KB, 394x394px
>be fembot
>see this thread
>mfw

what's wrong with boys
>>
File: 1438971324589.png (117KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1438971324589.png
117KB, 482x484px
>tfw disgaea comes to pc next month
>I'll be able to appreciate Etna in all her glory
>I can join my scat bros
>>
>>25806942
what, you don't have any degenerate fantasies of your own?
>>
>>25806942
Why do you post this in every thread that has to do with buttholes?
>>
>>25807079

trying to make a nee meme fampai

why are you on /r9k/ enough to notice?
>>
60 percent of the weight of shit is bacteria you know.

If you are into extreme femdom shit why not get needles in your balls or something.
>>
>>25807681
>If you are into extreme femdom shit why not get needles in your balls or something.
how is that any better?
>>
>>25807810

Better than eating a a clump of disease, bacteria and bile.
>>
>>25804324
;_;

Even sadder is the fact that'll she'll never freeze the shit filled condom and use it to rape me with.
>>
>Etna will never be your bully
>she will never push you down and grind her heels into your crotch
>she will never force you to wear her stinky, skidmarked panties on your head
>she will never invite you over for tea and give you a steamy, warm mug of her piss
>>
>>25807681
>60 percent of the weight of shit is bacteria you know.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea how much bacteria that would actually require?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.