[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello 4chan this will be my last time here on 4chan and I shall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (27KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 236x335px
Hello 4chan this will be my last time here on 4chan and I shall tell you why so that you too can change your life, get someone to like you.
>>
please don't, literally no one gives a fuck about your advice. leave.
>>
I'd love to hear your advice, please share.
>>
Please don't.

This is going to be some power of positive thinking bullshit or, something about lucking into a relationship.
>>
>>25803850
I hope it's because you're committing suicide.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x235px
You must worship yourself because you are a god.

When you worship yourself you develop pride. And with pride you can take steps in improving yourself.
>>
>>25803959
this is proof that that too much 4chan does bad things to a person
>>
Your inner you wants you to be happy. Why do you think religious people are always so happy. Because they worship.

But they have it wrong. Everyone has a god. And it's themselves.

They wish to look good in the eyes of God. But you must look good within the eyes of yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x308px
You all hold fear. Fear is what makes you week. It's OK to have fear but we have all allowed it to take over it. We've gotten to the point that our fear has stopped us from improving.

It's stopped us from treating ourselves right.
>>
File: image.jpg (441KB, 890x897px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441KB, 890x897px
It's why we don't pay attention and don't want to be around other people. We'd rather spend time in our rooms and playing vidiya rather then go out, get a job, a nice house, a gf and all the other wonderful things we envy.

We're to scared, but if you treat yourself as a god, you can overcome any fear.
>>
File: Nietzsche.jpg (268KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche.jpg
268KB, 2048x1536px
>>25803959
i worship no one, especially not myself
>>
>image.jpg
REDDIT LEAVE
>>
you goshdarn people are so deep and true it makes me feel like not a robot
>>
File: 1452934462475.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452934462475.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING GAY
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
Your fear causes you to write everything off as lazy. Your not to lazy to go out and get a job, your afraid. You must except that your afraid and learn to find bravery within yourself.

But is vital that you accept your fear because how can you be brave if you don't think that your scared.
>>
File: image.gif (194KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
194KB, 500x333px
You must believe yourself great and show it too. You don't want to worship someone who doesn't shower, or spends all day beating off.

You want to be like your anime character and you want a waifu to stand with you.

Do it. If you believe yourself a god the. Give your god praises and sacrifice. Spend your money to look better. Get a job, save money. Worship the way you want to be not what you are now.
>>
You will find that everything you do shapes you who you will be. Become the person that you look up to.

Don't compare, focus, start being true and open. Blast doors open, dont let any stormstroopers in.
>>
ok now i feel bad for copying your style and shit man you do your thing, i love reading more
>>
File: image.gif (483KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
483KB, 450x450px
There may come a time when you will look at something in regret and not know why you didn't act. You might think that it's because you just didn't want to. But it's because fear has over taken your heart.

It will be hard. You have not lived with bravery as some others have so you will be new.

But you must do it. It will force you to practice being sociable and making good decisions.

Soon you will build skill and you will be happy.
>>
File: 1451538749122.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1451538749122.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
Nah

Fuck off, OP, your advice is about as useful as dog shit under my shoes
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 311x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 311x289px
This will be my last post upon 4chan. I thought I would post this befor I left. It helped me and now I'm happy.

I've got goals and a life. I have plans to get better and the will to stick to it.

You are god. Treat yourself as such and the rest will follow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.