[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive seen a lot of posts about robots meditating. how many of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Namib desert.jpg (700KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
Namib desert.jpg
700KB, 2000x1331px
ive seen a lot of posts about robots meditating. how many of you guys do this?
im sort of interested in trying it out, but i dont fully understand the concept or the practice.
is there any particular music, or do you perfect silence? i know binaural beats are a thing but that sorta seems like a hoax
also assume that this is all without drugs, as im too autistic to obtain any
>>
File: 0H75qFK.jpg (854KB, 905x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0H75qFK.jpg
854KB, 905x1136px
hello is this thing on ahahaha
>>
File: birds nest.jpg (170KB, 405x550px) Image search: [Google]
birds nest.jpg
170KB, 405x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3oAyin8W4
i have been listening to this and it has really done nothing for me
>>
>>25803725
/x/ here.

Most of what Westerners refer to as meditation is actually yoga most of the time, if you're in a given asana and breath control is a factor (pranayama).

The concept varies from particular tradition to particular tradition. Generally speaking the idea is liberation from...something, from as simple as desire to as complex and cosmological as breaking the wheel of samsara. Start off with something like Hatha Yoga or Shiva Samhita.

I'd recommend most beginners work without music and then if they do, something that you know well already and resonates well enough; I've found inauraul beats are mostly placebo though you can have some fun inducing odd states with the correct differentials on your headphones. After a certain point you should probably learn some mantras to use in practice.

Most serious or traditional groups frown on drug use though it was probably a component of the early/middle Vedic cults.
>>
>>25804203
thank you for the tips
how do i into /x/, ive never really explored the board. you make it sound like a pretty cool place
>>
>>25804252
It's not, the board's mostly garbage but I can't run a proper occult general anywhere else without running the risk of copping a ban.

Here, I've got a library with 35 gigs and 5k files worth of occultism:

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
I try every day to sit in total darkness, listen to some calming music and reflect on my day, really it helps me to keep a clear mind.
>>
>>25804288
jesus, thanks guy. that's quite the collection.
any you would recommend checking out first?
>>
i hang myself upside down from a tree and cut myself with seitengewehr
>>
>>25804340
For meditation/yoga?
Again, I'd start on Hatha Yoga and/or Shiva Samhita. I've got a bunch of shit in the beginner's folder that comes largely from /x/'s infographics, I'm not a fan of "beginner's" literature as most of it's not that great and you'd be better served slowly going through material in a specific tradition.

Thumb around until you find something that piques your interest and run with it.
>>
the closest thing i do to meditation is counting

whenever my brain keeps replaying cringey bullshit i just start counting until my brain shuts the fuck up
>>
>>25804428
I do this, but instead of counting I repeat phrases to myself.
>>
>>25804428
>>25804537
http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib16.html
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.