[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she like me? I said that I feel kind of mean to her because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Does she like me?

I said that I feel kind of mean to her because I tease her non stop and she said this and I genuinely feel a bit overwhelmed.

I'm going to meet up with her and spend the weekend with her as well fairly soon, she said she can't wait. but constantly I am scared she is friendzoning me.

I mean, we talk all day everyday, about everything pretty much. I called her on new years eve purely on impulse (absolute madman) and we talked from 2am to 6am.

I need the normiest of normies, the Chaddest of Chads, to tell me if she likes me or not, I am a clueless idiot when it comes to this.
>>
>>25803639
>but constantly I am scared she is friendzoning me.
lmao
>being scared of getting friendzoned when you're already in it
>>
Normie here

Sounds like She likes you

Make a move when you spend the weekend together or it will be the friendzone
>>
Send her a corn emoji.

I will know whether she likes you or not based on her response to it.
>>
>>25803639
kek no you orbiter. She has you firmly wrapped around your finger.
>>
>>25803639
Sorry to say anon but your balls deep in the friendzone. I'll need to see further conversations but it looks bad.
>>
Protip :

Most girls want to fuck 5 minutes into knowing you. If you don't take her out and fuck her on the first date its over. Girls want to get fucked just as much as you do.
>>
Just rape her and if she likes you she'll let you continue and if not just show the court the Facebook messages. Either way you are getting puss.
>>
>>25803639
The only way to be sure is if you corn her.
>>
>>25803639
She's talking to you like a girl who friendzoned me hard, so probably not i'm afraid.
>>
>>25803805
>>25803743

before I do that and post results, tell me what it means.
>>
Normie here, based on this there is really no way to know. Need more info.
>>
>>25803639
If you're grovelling like that there's a 90% chance she doesn't like you.

Looking for affirmation = dry pussy.

You're acting depressed and miserable and she's trying to make you feel better about yourself, she isn't coming on to you. There is a way to approach women and this isn't it. You're triggering her maternal response, not her lust.

Women are attracted to strength, dominance, confidence, it makes them melt into a puddle of warm goo. Acting pathetic isn't the way.
>>
>>25803840
>PUA shit

if a girl likes you, you can say literally ANYTHING to her and it doesnt matter.
>>
You're friendzoned, anon
Sorry to say, but between her responses and your major lack of confidence, she don't want you like that
>>
fucking dumbass. do you think she doesn't recognize your little "oh i-i-i'm so embarrassed you complimented me...n-n-n-no one's ever done that before!!!!" spiel and isn't calculating on how to exploit it. she's setting you up for a grade A cuckening and permanent orbiter status. chicks aren't like guys, they don't show genuine emotion. they are taught and have mastered these little emotional games by other women and girls since they were toddlers. do NOT play along because you are playing here game and you will lose
>>
>>25803639
She likes you, make a move.
>>
>>25803894
Seriously. This is some anime shit right here.

Guys watch anime and they think the proper way to approach girls is to act nervous and embarrassed and cringy. It's cancer to the male mindset. Anime has a really fucked up male/female relationship dynamic
>>
you sound like a redditor
>>
>>25803739
This. If you don't make a move you might get a second chance, maybe even a third, but if you fuck those up she'll think you don't like her and she'll start feeling insecure, and like she's wasting her time on you. Even if you have Chad aesthetics this will happen, most people can only wait so long before they start thinking you don't care.
>>
>>25803819

http://imgur.com/a/F9hRS

Yeah yeah >imgur
>>
>>25803639
>asking for girl advice on r9k

top lel
>>
Dw about these other responses, I think she might be interested. Otherwise she wouldn't compliment you the way she did. Just learn to take the damn compliment, try not to sperg out. Only try-hards get friendzoned.
>>
>>25803639
>you're funny and lovely
sorry buddy
>>
>>25803639
She doesn't like you.
Like at all.
That's b8 to reject you.
Sorry man.
>>
>>25803639
>you make her laugh a lot
>Chad fucks her in the parking lot
>>
If you are incapable are telling if you are friend-zoned are not you have no choice.
Asking r9k will not help you.
You need to pursue the relationship. If you get cucked you learn from it and take the embarrassment from your inability to read the situation. If it works out you get the joy of slamming some ripe pussy.
>>
>>25804911
That's bs. I lived a normie life for a year before I got sick.
Stuck back on here.
Get rekt
>>
File: 1450316234916.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450316234916.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
She's friending you m8.

Go absolute madman and call her a cunt, twat, bitch for wasting your time when you could be chasing other girls.

She wants you for herself, her own enjoyment, she doesn't value your time, only hers. She wants you to make a move on her and feed her wfo further.
>>
File: step up.jpg (21KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
step up.jpg
21KB, 567x522px
Doesn't matter if she likes you or not, you fucking aspie. As long as she doesn't fucking despise you, you can always turn it into a fuck. Right now your chances would be good if you didn't talk like such a faggot.
>>
you're already friendzoned.
>>
>>25803639
You are ok
She seems to have a little of low selfsteem, thats good for you
Dont be nice, dont be too rude too
Be direct, and do and take whatever you want with her
She isnt friendzoning you, you are foing that to yourself
>>
dudes always whine about being friendzoned, when most of the time, you are friendzoning yourself.
>>
File: 1451104164348.jpg (25KB, 320x585px) Image search: [Google]
1451104164348.jpg
25KB, 320x585px
>it's just a big compliment for me
>>
anon im goin to try and help you here as i will assume i am one of the few looking out for you, that's a compliment, now give her compliments on her appearance to hint that you like her and when you hang out with her make a move. best of luck op
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.