[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >super hot chick from highschool wanted to hang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1349907411067.jpg (57KB, 781x808px) Image search: [Google]
1349907411067.jpg
57KB, 781x808px
>be me
>super hot chick from highschool wanted to hang out yesterday
>she stands me up and goes out with her chick friend
>today she doesn't mention it but still asks if I wanna chill via txt
>ask her what she wants to do and we both agree on a movie
>she gets here, we catch up, she goes on and on about her internship I go with it and we drink a bloody Mary
>I propose we go out to the movie
>she says, "after the theatre shootings I'm anxious about theatres
>I suggest food
>she says she already ate
>she has shut down all my suggestions, finally I cave and tell her I'm content to drink and watch movies
>she asks when my dad will be home, I say, " 7am."
>she says she's gonna get weed, asks if she can smoke at my house
>I tell her outside
>ask if she wants me to ride with her
>slightly shakes her head no
>she leaves to get some bud then says she's fine with beer and Netflix
>I agree to get beer
>we leave
>here I am waiting

So, do think she'll come back? Am I getting cucked? We'll see.
>>
>>25803270
Start drinking now anon and be smashed by the time she gets back and then smoke the gud gud and get in her gud gud ;)
>>
>>25803407
So you think she's coming back?
>>
>>25803270
she's ashamed to be seen with you kek

you must have a known loser rep

good luck anon, she must be depressed or having some sort of crisis if she's hanging out with you despite acting ashamed about it. might be your lucky chance
>>
She doesn't want to make her dealer/fuck buddy jealous. Your in the zone, drink some beer to unwind and remove any autistic shit from r9k from your mind.
>>
>>25803814
That's the thing, I was literally just trying to chill, not fuck. Oh well
>>
>>25803778
We was friends in highschool, I wasn't even trying to fuck her then, just her sister. You're right though, I have a bad rep.
>>
>>25803270
It seems you are a victim of #wastehistime2016. Pull an Elliot.
>>
>>25804092
Nah, but seriously should I defriend her from FB? How do I walk from this? Should I call her out?
>>
>>25804156
Just say "Why do you want to hang out with me but shoot down every suggestion I make? And why did you come over to hang out with me, only to abandon me to buy weed?"
Make her confess to something.
>>
>>25803940
attractive women pay for drugs by drinking semen so you might wanna avoid her mouth if she shows up, unless you have a thing for that
>>
>>25804216
That don't seem to bad, I'm fixing to leave the part of the State I live in anyways.
>>
>>25804278
How long has she been gone exactly?
>>
>>25804325
It's been 3 hours
>>
>>25804367
R I P
I _ I
P I R
>>
>>25804398
I'll wait 2 more hours, I've never went to a dealer to buy drugs, so it may take time.
>>
>>25804474
Stop holding out man, you're only enabling her actions. It doesn't take 3 hours to get drugs unless your dealer is 2 hours and 30 minutes away. I highly doubt she is going out of state to get her drugs. You need to put this cunt in her place.
>>
>>25804474
yeah it takes a while, gotta wait for the weed to grow
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>25804523
>>25804498
>tfw I'm not the OP, you fell in my trap
>>
>>25803270
are you sure you're not still in high school? this story and everyone in it are lame as hell.
>>
>>25804641
Either way OP needs to put this cunt in her place
>>
>>25804722
No, I'm just a pathetic 25 year old
>>
>>25804734
I will.

Look, I've lurked here for 14 months. I figured I'd bite the bullet and except I'll never have sex ever again and just integrate here.
>>
>>25804474
Hey, your not op, and yes its been hours. Fuck this shit. Fuck people
>>
This has to be a troll thread
It.has.to.be.

It takes maybe 30 minutes, 1 hour maximum to buy weed from a dealer.

She is probably hanging around you because she has literally no one else, and since you are such a low down piece of shit she can think of herself better to boost her ego. Then, she leaves because she realizes she can't take being around such a pathetic loser for so long.

She is off sucking the drug dealers dick and smoking with him.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (11KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
11KB, 259x195px
>>25803270
>super hot chick
>she stands you up,turns you down a bunch,doesn't even wanna ride with me
>"am i getting cucked??XD"
>>
>>25803270
Do something else while you wait. If anything, it would make her feel like shit if you "forgot" you guys were hanging.
If you can, fall asleep or play computer games.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1919x1079px
Give her a minute broski, go have a shower, put on some Bowie on low, drink a beer, put a condom on just incase. Burn an incent at the window to make the place smell alright, but not too much.
>>
File: cb5.gif (559KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cb5.gif
559KB, 200x200px
>>25806538
>women
>feeling guilty
even bigger of a cuck then OP
>>
>>25806593
No, you idiot.
Make her angry by OP moving on and doing other things.
"He forgot about ME?!?! THAT ASSHOLE!"
something like this and not "i'm sorry, anon!" like you're thinking of.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.