[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what I am having for dinner (brownie with ice cream)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This is what I am having for dinner (brownie with ice cream)

Am I
A. An autist?
B. A fat fuck?
C. A neet?
D. All of the above?
>>
You're a piece of shit, cunt
>>
E. An attention whore
Nobody cares
>>
>>25802670
>>25802680
nope, wrong. fuckin retards
>>
File: deaddog.jpg (11KB, 190x140px) Image search: [Google]
deaddog.jpg
11KB, 190x140px
>>25802585
from the thumbnail on the catalog it looked like looking down a big white barrel with a dead dog at the bottom with its intestines ripped out and gory shit everywhere
i am glad you are eating ice cream
>>
>>25803151
I thought he pooped in his ice cream.
>>
>>25802585
i'm so fucking hungry but i hate going shopping. i've been living off eggs and pickles. i have enough parentbucks to buy basically whatever i want, but once i get to the shops i'm overwhelmed so i just grab pickles, milk and eggs and live off that.

i fucking wish i didn't have this problem.

i just can't handle the shops.
>>
>>25802585

E. Underage latchkey kid or a woman.
>>
>>25802585
>tfw on a diet
Am jelly
>>
>>25802585
You're a fat fuck. When I was fat I used to eat this although it was for dessert. I calculated the calories that were in my dessert and the homemade hot chocolate fudge had over 1000 calories alone. Throw in two large chocolate brownies, ice cream and crushed nuts and it was a day's worth of calories. And that was just dessert. I'd be eating Half a leg of roast lamb and a kilogram of roast potatoes smothered in gravy for dinner and would drink half to a full bottle of bourbon along with Coke.

Sorry to babble on but I still sometimes can't believe how terribly I ate. At least I didn't complain or pretend I didn't know why I was fat.
>>
>>25802585
brandon please leave
>>
>>25803463
i don't think he's a fat fuck. i think he's skinnyfat. that's a skinnyfat dinner if ever i saw one.

and say what you will, but there's a big difference betwen being fat-fat, and skinnyfat. skinnyfat people look good with clothes on for starters.
>>
I've been eating quarktorte all day because my wife made one a foot in diameter. That's a tiny serving of ice cream; I eat triple of that for a snack and I'm fit.
>>
>>25803543
>skinnyfat people look good with clothes on for starters.

So can fat-fat people. With how my proportions and body was stored I looked okay in clothes. Absolutely terrible without a shirt though.

Being fat or skinny fat is awful.
>>
File: 1445922058364.jpg (74KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1445922058364.jpg
74KB, 612x612px
>>25802585
D desu, why the fuck you put all that spoon in your mouth? post tities or gtfo
>>
File: 1452733345201.jpg (44KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1452733345201.jpg
44KB, 500x492px
>>25803543
>>25803463
this the only meal i ate today and i am skinny fat xD
>>
>>25803530
im Joseph not Brandon hes a faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.