[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make sure my kid has big dick genetics as he gets older?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1452440977145.jpg (698KB, 1776x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1452440977145.jpg
698KB, 1776x1648px
How do I make sure my kid has big dick genetics as he gets older? I have an average dick and I don't want him to feel the same insecurities i felt.
>>
>>25802136
Nothing hope his mother has the big sick gene
>>
>>25802136

8/10 I keked at pic related
>>
>>25802163
>big sick gene
>son comes out a sick ass cunt

fucking radical
>>
Dick length is genetic from father to son.
>>
breed with a woman who has a dad with a big dick
>>
>>25802163
This. As soon as things start to get serious, go to dinner with her family and ask if you can see their dicks.
>>
>>25802769

That can't possibly be true.
>>
>>25802802
Alternatively, seduce the girl's father and see for yourself.
>>
>>25802781
how are you supposed to find that out? All women think their dads have big dicks
>>
Feed him a lot of broccoli. Also avoid plastic bottles due to xenoestrogens.

>wish my mom did this
>>
>>25802781
Why not just breed with the dad who has a big dick? That seems like it'd solve all of OP's problems.
>>
File: 1452937429549.png (684KB, 914x678px) Image search: [Google]
1452937429549.png
684KB, 914x678px
>>25802812
Yeah im gonna second this. I remember seeing my dads dick once when i was a kid and hes packin. I on the other hand have a bad case of micro dick...
>>
>>25802136
feed him lots of hgh and testosterone, though it probably won't do anything except make him angry
>>
>>25802820
No that won't work. It's possible that he's just a fluke. You'll need to seduce her brothers and grandfather as well, just to make sure.

Also, flaccid length isn't necessarily indicative of erect length, so you have to AT LEAST suck them off.
>>
>>25802136
>how do I make sure my son has ____ genetics as he grows older

Genetics are decided upon conception you retard. Best you can do is what this guy said,
>>25802163
OR pay to have your sperm and your wife's egg screened for genetic abnormalities / get a "Designer babby" and slip them 50 grand under the table to discover, isolate and alter the dick-size genes in your progeny.
>>
>>25802888
maybe you just remember it being big because you were a kid and it was relatively big compared to your prepubescent cock
>>
>>25802136
Breed with a woman whose dad has a big one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.