[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never fuck a 10/10 How do you guys cope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: BIxzGBf.jpg (153KB, 940x1416px) Image search: [Google]
BIxzGBf.jpg
153KB, 940x1416px
>tfw you will never fuck a 10/10

How do you guys cope with this feel?
>>
>>25802134
LOL if thats a 10/10 im a fucking 20/10, straihaight up faggot nigger
>>
>>25802134
yeah i don't give a shit.
i try and spread as much love as possible before i die and make this world better. peace op
>>
>>25802134
Not a 10/10, sorry!
See: >>25802183
>>
>>25802134
I'm hoping that one day I have a fling with a beautiful lady who's basically my perfect woman until she realises I'm a shallow waste of life and cuts me off.
At least I will have banged her tho.
>>
>>25802233
Same here.
If at some point I find a woman to gf and whatnot, good on me. If she's a 10/10 in my eyes, even better.
It's much easier functioning without constantly pining for something nigh unobtainable or some dream ideal though, and instead focus on doing things you can actively do around you.

I'll stick with trying to be a positive presence to others as long as I live, investing more in people who seem genuinely nice and less or not at all in people who are "bad".
At least my life will have been of some use that way, while if dwelling on the concept that is an unobtainable perfect 10/10 woman and how I can't obtain that, I'd waste time and energy I could've used more efficiently.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>25802743
Hey, I did that.
I was with her three years,
when she dumped me i lost 20 pounds because i didn't eat, i just drank whiskey all day and
gave myself multiple ulcers. I have to deep throat a camera twice a year and think about killing myself every day.
>>
>>25803989
are you me?

Same happened to me. Except it was 1 year not 3 and it stopped because she was married and I didn't want to sahe but she didn't want to leave her comfy life. She is currently traveling all around Europe with him and I'm slaving away at my wagecuck job living in my rented place and deep throating cameras in between taking pills to stop my stomach tearing itself open again. I still drink though, half hoping it will and I'll bleed out to my death without it looking like I intentionally killed myself.
>>
>>25802134
lol in europe you can find 10/10 prostetutes and they are only duble the price of the regular ones
>>
>>25804149
I guess you are me. I have the luxury (?) of having no idea what she has been up to in the last year and a half. She probably knew I would exhaustively try to stalk her, and as a result I can't find shit about her. Jesus I miss her.
>>
>>25804204
Ignorance is bliss anon. I have to stop myself looking her up on every social media site. But it's almost this masochistic compulsion to do so and torture myself.

I wish you luck anon, I know it's hard.
>>
File: wubalubadub.png (125KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
wubalubadub.png
125KB, 500x277px
>>25804256
>find her pinterest recently
>she always said she never wanted to get married
>see stuff about wedding dresses and checklists for weddings
>posted 2 months after she dumped me
>stare at glock
>>
>tfw met qt 10/10
>tfw she wanted to fuck
>tfw I took her shirt off and her tits had scars all over them from a reduction operation
>tfw I ended up only fucking an 8/10

shakin
my
DAMN
head
>>
>>25804183

>tfw Euro prostitutes will have a "no brown people" rule pretty soon

Uh oh
>>
>tfw you will never fuck
>>
>>25804183
Nope. There are no 10/10s over the age of 14 and they aren't whores.
>>
>>25802134
But I have. Hookers are awesome!
>>
>>25802134
A 10/10 becomes a lot easier to have when you realise that your perception of what 10/10 is shifts when you love someone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.