[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did women make it so that they had to go to school and had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 654363456346534.jpg (46KB, 700x527px) Image search: [Google]
654363456346534.jpg
46KB, 700x527px
Why did women make it so that they had to go to school and had to get jobs?
Think about how much easier it would be for men and women alike if women could just marry a guy and live with him
That's how it was in the first place until they came along and said "Hey! How come women don't have to waste 20 years of their life in school and have to break their backs working just for moderate income like men? xDD"
Like, is it really that fucking bad to sit on your ass all day and not do shit? Like god damn they had it all. Not only this but if their were NOT women in the work place do you know how easy it be to get a job?
What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
File: wife.jpg (54KB, 442x560px) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
54KB, 442x560px
why are you posting pictures of my waifu
this is unacceptable
>>
It's not that they're trying to get rid of housewives altogether. It that they should have the option to be more than just a housewive if they want to.
>>
Because they might have to marry you. Thanks for advancing women's rights!
>>
File: 1446276117210.png (330KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
1446276117210.png
330KB, 898x449px
>>25801393
We forgot that they are really just big children.
We let them vote, and go to uni and get carriers.
And everything went to hell because of it, society, the family, the nations etc
>>
>>25801582
>carriers
>>
>women actually chose to give up the NEET life for wage slavery

what the fuck
>>
>>25801582
Did based Varg really said that? if so, now I admire him more.
>>
>>25801707
That's because you have to be autistic (or degenerate) to actually enjoy the NEET life after you hit 30.
>>
>>25801582
Why is Varg so edgy?
>>
OP you have to understand you are not in the norm when you say you have no ambitions and want to do nothing in your life. The entire of neetdom isn't appealing to most people.
>>
>tfw got a 19 yo gf that looks just like tina

I call her tina all the time. Its uncanny, same pointy nose and everything, shes just smaller
>>
>>25801707
women are horrified to realize themselves as nobodies.
>>
>>25801393
Because .1% of them are able to achieve greatness and really change the world. Same goes for men desu.
99.9% of us are useless regardless of gender. Women just tend to feel like they deserve more because they've grown up being told how they're a princess. Then suddenly have to get a job and aren't special anymore.
>>
>>25801468

nah they shouldn't.
>>
>>25801884

fucking faggot. the point of working is to provide for your family, no one really works for fun.

man provides, woman nurtures and takes care of the house and children.
>>
>>25803133
You sound underage desu
>>
WW2 happened, alphas died, women found new a new form of leadership in marketing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
>>
>>25801393
>Not only this but if their were NOT women in the work place do you know how easy it be to get a job?

And your job would pay a lot more. Feminism doubled the supply of labor, but didn't change our demand for labor. I wonder why wages have stayed flat since the 60's....
>>
>>25803212

My points starts around 10:15.
>>
>>25801393
today its this guy...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.