[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any indian/muslim bros get an arranged marriage wife? is it nice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: CUxBqKFWwAQd2mj.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CUxBqKFWwAQd2mj.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
any indian/muslim bros get an arranged marriage wife? is it nice? what is the sex life like? can you beat them if they cause problems?

>pic related: also kill, kiss, or marry?
>>
What a race of cucks. I live in the west and even her the only way indian and muslim dudes get any girls is through arranged shit. All of their women go for white dudes

Source: girlfriend is pakistani and "hates brown dudes because they're creepy"
>>
God damn. What country is that in?

What ethnicity are those fine females?
>>
>>25799323
>All of their women go for white dudes

>tfw white with a muslim arab wife

Though we did get married so she could come here to live, but we get on well.
>>
>>25799357
chechen shluhas probably
>>
File: 1451246472378.jpg (98KB, 540x475px) Image search: [Google]
1451246472378.jpg
98KB, 540x475px
>>25799323
>whites
>calling any other race cucks
>>
>>25799358
Yeah I'm white and I get along quite well with my pakistani girlfriend, I just hope that if for some reason we have children that any sons don't inherit her skin tone/height. If they do, they're fucked

I think the main problem is that the women adapt to western culture better than the men. The men are all betas who don't know how to talk to girls (either too shy, too forward, rude)
>>
File: 1445895239400.jpg (188KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445895239400.jpg
188KB, 750x750px
>>25799411
>the men are all betas
>posts on /r9k/
????????
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1000x1516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1000x1516px
>tfw you will never fuck a big booty Arab chick in a hijab from behind.
>>
>>25799283
I have a paki friend who is getting arranged married to a headscarfed qt, like kinda looks the girls in that pic. He landed a high ass paying computer related job. He literally looks like a brown neckbeard fedora reddit guy.

I stalked the fuck out of the girl on twitter and Facebook, she seems to have been a slut in the past.

Should I tell him? Like I feel I should but if I tell him it will be weird to how I managed to find out...
>>
>>25799459
this is israel.

>>25799283

will def fuck the qt in the foreground. killing and marrying are overrated
>>
>>25799450
I used to be beta when I started posting here 3 years ago

In that time I've matured in personality and become better looking
>>
>>25799405
Literally the filthiest, tattooed, dirty, trash on the face of the earth bowing before a monkey deemed human. Seems about right.
>>
>>25799611
Agreed, any white women willing to burn the coal is not worth considering white to begin with.

Exception for if their attraction for the black dude goes beyond racial fetishism, and the black dude is an upstanding member of society
>>
>>25799323
>tfw white with indian gf

although she says she only hates FOB indian dudes and westernized ones are ok. she really doesn't like arab dudes either, i guess because they're equally as creepy fobby indians
>>
Free wife. And these are the same people who say whites cannot be robots.
>>
File: 1450912137638.jpg (399KB, 1257x2715px) Image search: [Google]
1450912137638.jpg
399KB, 1257x2715px
>>25799611
So this is how the white race dies...
with BIG BLACK COCKS
>>
>>25799632
>any white women willing to burn the coal is not worth considering white to begin with.

Your autism is showing beta bux steve.
>>
File: upfile.jpg (76KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
upfile.jpg
76KB, 650x500px
>>25799323
> What a race of cucks. I live in the west and even her the only way indian and muslim dudes get any girls is through arranged shit. All of their women go for white dudes

No they don't buddy. Interracial marriage isn't as cool or popular with Ethnics as it is with white whores.

> inb4 anecdotal evidence
Check the statistics. Your race is dying out yet all your women are still jumping on Jamal's and Muhammad's cock. Letting in millions of refugees even while knowing this! Being cucks on a national level isn't cool hmmm kay?
>>
>>25799283
>any indian/muslim bros get an arranged marriage wife?
Yes. Last summer. It was arranged because my mother started getting weirded out by her son not talking to women, and wasting his time with games and work. Plus she wanted grandkids
>is it nice?
Yes
>what is the sex life like?
Awkward at first. Than firey passionate. Then nice and frequent.
>can you beat them if they cause problems?
No. I love her anyway, I wouldn't beat her even if I could.
>>
>>25799283
Kiss:3
Marry :1
Kill:2
>>
>>25800982
How does it work? You get pictures of the girl, then date and it leads to marriage if things go well?

How do you know she's the right person?
>>
>>25799780
Only fitting
>>
>>25800982
was she a virgin? Or did a Chad get her in college?
>>
>>25799283
1. Marry
2. Kill
3. Kiss
>>
>>25801086
>How does it work? You get pictures of the girl, then date and it leads to marriage if things go well?
>How do you know she's the right person?
Different cultures have different ways of doing things. Some parents are liberal (not in a white sense), some are not. The girl was the daughter of one of my mother's friends. My mum's friend and my mum thought we two were good for each other. They obviously talked about it behind our backs I suppose. My mum told me about her, and she told me I was getting too old and looked retarded being 28 and playing video games in my parents house. I agreed to meet the girl. I sneakily checked my mother's whatsapp to see what she looked like. She was a qt.

My parent and I visited their house, we were introduced, etc. And we were allowed to get to know each other. So I spoke to her, she got a feel for me, and I liked her, and we decided to get to know each other some more over a few dates. So I took her to lunches and dinners, and an amusement park, and we whatsapped. After a couple of months, I decided to ask for her hand in marriage, she said yes, and to make it official and shit, I went to their house with my dad to ask her dad for his daughter's hand in marriage. He said okay and shook my hand and we laughed and shit.

We got married and that was that.

Keep in mind that it happens differently for differently cultures. If you are in bumfucking nowhere in Yemen and you can get rich off your daughter or gain influence, then it will be a forceful arranged marriage, but in most cases where the parents won't gain anything out of it, then it will happen like it happened with me. I'm sure that's how it used to happen in white countries in Victorian times too. Although I never researched it.

>>25801202
>was she a virgin? Or did a Chad get her in college?
No she was a virgin like I was.
>>
>>25801445
tfw never be arab and get a qt through arranged marriage
>>
>>25799323

>Source: girlfriend is pakistani and "hates brown dudes because they're creepy"

Her son is going to be so fucked up when he grows up.

Guarantee it.
>>
>>25801445
exactly the same process for Pakistani families
>>
>>25801445

It would be nice if we still had arranged marriages in the west.
>>
>>25801746
It's the same for many Muslim communities, the horror stories usually happen in very messed up families or very poor places.

>>25801807
How come you guys don't have a sense of community?
>>
File: 1447465657405.jpg (63KB, 470x606px) Image search: [Google]
1447465657405.jpg
63KB, 470x606px
>3rd year of medicine
>mum's telling me there's about 4 different girls asking about me
>can pick who I want after I'm done
Oh i juuuust can't wait to be kiiiiiiiiiing
>>
>>25802240
damn breh are they qts?
>>
>>25799283
>make
Are they allowed to wear makeup like that?
>>
>Be me malaysian indian 17 years old that got sent to america to live with my uncle and got to college in kansas
>Be repulsed by the girls here and how fuckin country they are
>24 finished my engineering stuff and starts working
>Mom calls me everynight and nags me to choose a girl from the photo she send me through email for marriage
>feel sorry for all you western folk for not able to get a good homely girl delivered to you.. :(
>>
>>25802887
what is Malaysian indian?
>>
>>25802913
they are like what african american or latinos in america.Much more civilized and cool then your india indians...mostly in malaysia and singapore.The girls there also hot af qts
>>
>>25802993
>also hot af qts

ganna need pics to back that claim up brah, take from memebook
>>
i don't want it

they wouldn't let me be in my autism zone

they probably would want me to work everyday on some bullshit job I don't care about

they would probably want kids and make me take care of them

they would probably think my dreams are retarded

i hate arranged marriages
>>
>>25799411
>I think the main problem is that the women adapt to western culture better than the men. The men are all betas who don't know how to talk to girls (either too shy, too forward, rude)

That's obvious, you idiot, they don't need to flirt in order to fuck girls, centuries without flirting or maybe never in their whole history.
>>
>>25799476
Yes you should tell him immediately, no one cares how you found out.
>>
>>25803017
This desu. I'm a westernized ex muslim and i hate arranged marriages for a lot of reasons. They're more like a business agreement than a relationship. I'd prefer staying single forever to get in an arranged marriage.
>>
File: IMG-20150513-WA0002.jpg (83KB, 720x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150513-WA0002.jpg
83KB, 720x1030px
>>25803009
my high school crush back home...
>>
>>25803127
>westernized ex muslim

Let me guess, you're from Lebanon.
>>
>>25803127
what the fuck? im white and would kill for a wife...

like aren't you suppose to date/go out with them for a while before you fucking marry them?
>>
I choose to kill all of them and rape their corpses.
>>
>>25802240
>mum's telling me there's about 4 different girls asking about me

what the fuck
>>
>>25803150
qt brehhh

that's like chink + indian, best of both worlds
>>
>>25801727

>Mom is Indian and dad is white
>Learned her previous boyfriends were white
>Her boyfriend after my parents got divorced was also white

Yep, shit sucks. My sisters have also only dated white guys. It's really funny how even women you love and care about are just horrible, evil people.
>>
File: 01-17-09-41-12.png (237KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
01-17-09-41-12.png
237KB, 540x960px
>>25803296
here more brah..
this ones' dad indian mom chinese...we call them chindians.Sad america don't have hybrids.... :(
>>
>>25803165
>like aren't you suppose to date/go out with them for a while before you fucking marry them?
Well it depends on how traditional the family is. Maybe a little more than half families would let you go out unsupervised. The rest wouldn't leave you alone. There's a lot of tradition involved and families bargain who gets what gift etc it's more like a contract between families than two people deciding to get married. If families can't agree on something, the deal is off. It's like what you think doesn't even matter.
>>25803154
Turkey
>>
>>25803471
> The rest wouldn't leave you alone.

get her phone number/facebook bro wtf
>>
>>25803520
You can't get to know someone well enough to get married on internet or phone. Imo getting married before living together for a while is a gamble. Most marriages go on only because social consequences of divorce and for the benefit of children. Most married people are miserable.
>>
>>25803817
i meant get her number or whatever and then just meet up and don't tell anyone if her parents are all strict
>>
>>25803411
Huh. I'm American and work in IT so I see lots of pure Indians and Chinese, but I've never seen a face like that before.
>>
>>25804295
there's lotsa of em in malaysia and singapore brah...
>>
>>25799283
1. kill
2. kill
3. kill
4. kill
All look like shit with that fucking towel on their head and they're Muslims anyways so there's no loss there
>>
>>25799405
>>25799780
I see that r/asianmasculinity has come to spam their autism in this thread. I wonder - how long until you defectives stop projecting your own fetishes onto other races?
>>
File: red pilled muslim grill.png (17KB, 537x94px) Image search: [Google]
red pilled muslim grill.png
17KB, 537x94px
>>25799323
calling bullshit, her family is probably liberal if she dates white guys, so you're probably gonna get cucked anyway since the culture isnt there

Pakis are one of the least cucked races senpai - you hear what happens there, whites just cant speak
>>
>>25805836
Dude just shut up paki girls are fucking sluts. Sure she might not marry a white guy but she'll fuck around before marriage

Ive heard of so many hijabis that also suck dick and drink at my uni

Im half paki and afghan btw
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.