[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has anyone ever turned their life around? Is it even possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 1415210038345.png (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415210038345.png
33KB, 640x400px
So has anyone ever turned their life around? Is it even possible if you're severely autistic and your family is poor?
>>
>>25798050
I'm ugly, poor and don't have parents that take care of me. So far my life has yet to turn around.
>>
None whatsoever.

Your stunted social skills from the lack of activities with other kids heightened by your mental disability will make you ostracized by the rest of society.
If you work all your coworkers will make fun of you.
If you attend college all the students will stand as far back away from you.
You'll be judged and remembered by everyone you come across as that psychopath.
And you will be stigmatized everywhere you go. People will judge you and make nasty comments behind your back. People will purposely make you wait longer if your online ordering a sandwich. Your time isn't something society cares for, and they'll do everything they can to rob you of it.
>>
File: 1443732529963.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443732529963.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Enjoy the wagecuck threads now, because those laughs will be the greatest memory I look back on when my parents die and I'm starving to death in some ditch in the woods.
>>
>>25798618
This. If you don't get lucky while being born/growing then your life is all gonna be humiliation by normies. And worse thing is, normies will expect you to just take all of it and never hold grudges. If you do, you will be labeled toxic, bitter and eventually they will destroy you.
>>
>>25798050
If you're poor, you were fucked out of the starting gate.
>>
>>25798050
can you be un-autistic? no
therefor the answer is no
>>
I would start by ending that cycle of self-pity.
>>
I'm in the process. I got my diet down, I've learned how to cook and bake really well, and I bothered to apply for government aid. Overall things are looking up. Now I'm turning my attention to getting fit, but I have no clue where to start. My big problem is my disgustingly chunky ass, so that's where I want to start, but I'm not sure where to go from there.
>>
You don't even have to become a normie to fijd happieness. I bet most normies feel miserable, even though their lives should be so much better. Watch anime, take drugs, and exploit all social programs you can. And instead of getting consumed by self pity, get consumed by smugness.
>>
>>25798618
>being this much of a defeated cuck
I bet you love getting stepped on
>>
>>25799117
Not him but normies will still step on him whether he acknowledges it or not. You calling him defeated does not invalidate his points.
>>
>>25798050

I did.

>Was 260 pounds fat af
>Unemployed
>no license
>Broke
>Still living with mummy
>24

Now at 27

>165 pounds lean
>License
>Nice car
>2nd year plumbing apprenticeship
>Banged several girls and got a girlfriend
>Pussy on tap
>Moving in together

Ignore the pathetic losers here saying you can't

Inb4 mad.
>>
>>25798618

As someone who leans more towards the normie side of the scale (decent social skills, but no desire to engage with people whatsoever) this is very far from the truth. People don't care, people wont remember you and they sure as hell wont be talking about you aside from passing comments that are made for absolutely everything.

People are wrapped up in their own worlds, they don't care that much about you.
>>
>>25799156

I'm

>>25799329

Normies didn't do any of the sort. They actually walked up to me to congradulate me on my weight loss.
>>
>>25799415
And that is relevant why?
>>
>>25799156
>not him
Sure pal now quit projecting you fucking gay ass son of a coalburner
>>
>>25799519
Care to bring up any actual points?
>>
>>25799590

Care to shut the fuck up?, faggot
>>
>>25799645
So no? Nice. Good to know that truth is still on my side.
>>
I'm a young on here but after failing uni twice in one year, having worked 2 shit jobs, have a lifetime of being a joke, have parents who are middle class, grew up with a single mom, and pretty much having a few friends. I finally feel my life is going in the right direction. Scored a great job for my age, bought a cheap car, and are planning to move out in march.
>>
File: 4bb.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>25798618
MIGHT AS WELL JUST BE A FUCKING TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH 24/7 THEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25799778
Thing is you either accept this humiliation or the normies will deal with you swiftly. You either get stepped on or get destroyed. And you're not even allowed to hold a grudge because of that. What a joke it is.
>>
>>25799729
how do you even fail uni twice in one year
or did you just fail two classes in one year
>>
>>25798050
>born into poverty
>raised by two lunatics that were severely abusive
>had to raise two children (my siblings) on my own while teaching myself everything I know (was "homeschooled")

>got license
>got job
>got car
>graduated from highschool
>enlisted in military

>was already a supreme edgelord from abusive upbringing and sadistic conditioning from parents and mental illness
>being completely independent only made it worse
>by day I was kicking ass at my job, but by night I was traveling to other countries to attack people and seduce people to torture them sexually and breaking into cemeteries and funeral homes
>completely lost my mind
>wound up in a mental institution
>got kicked out of the military

>went through the court system, many shrinks, many states back home
>gained at least 40lbs
>had no friends, no family
>wound up working a desk job which barely paid the bills
>tried going to school, dropped out after a year because I was too mentally ill to focus on anything or stay in class for long enough
>wound up in a slum that was infested with roaches and mice, had heating problems and was still almost too expensive for me to make ends meet

>after two years of that hell, finally had enough
>saved up, got out of there, moved to a completely different state with someone I met online
>lost all of the weight I gained and then some
>got proper mental health care, got on the right medication, haven't attacked anyone in years now
>have a job that I enjoy, supporting myself and someone else with enough left over to be comfortable
>have made a couple of friends online who are okay with associating with me despite my past
>saving up to go back to school, have tons of support from my shrink and will get extra assistance if I need it
>still struggle with mental illness horribly but at least I feel like I might actually make it now

I'm not going to say that anyone can do it, because it's the hardest thing I've ever done. It is possible, though.
>>
>>25799897
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I was an alcoholic (how I gained so much weight) but I was able to beat that, too. Quit smoking as well.

Sorry for the tl;dr, but I didn't know how to make that shit any shorter.
>>
>>25799680

Except

>>25799329
>>25799415

Proved you wrong but you'll keep using any excuse to continue being a useless fatbody autist.
>>
>>25800002
You're not very bright are you? How do two examples prove me wrong exactly? They don't. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.
>>
>>25800002

Watch that loser deny or come up with even more mental gymnastics because he's too lazy to get off his fat ass lmao
>>
>>25799590
Not everyone is you, okay? You can always improve yourself and get better. Stay bitter I guess.
>>
>>25800037

Not only are you a self pittying loser but you're also a lazy delusional dumbass that will come up with any excuse.

Actually follow through with something and hang yourself lol.
>>
>>25800037
Right, I'll just pull out the Academic Journal of Turning Lives Around and get some rigorous evidence for you.

Retard. The question was "has anyone ever," explicitly asking for personal experiences.
>>
>>25800108
So because I don't want to play a game rigged against me, I'm lazy? Well I get it. I really do. You normies would want the people who got unlucky to work hard for you. Thankfully some people see right through your bullshit.

>>25800123
Yeah I'm not really responding to OP you retard. I was talking about this >>25798618 guy.
>>
>>25800186

Rigged game? do work for you? what the fuck are you on about you fat useless faggot?

You lose the weight, you get educated FOR YOU you complete lazy dumbass lmao.

With an attitude like that, I'm glad that you're cvcking yourself out of the genepool.
>>
>>25800254
Well if you got dealt a shit hand, then your hard work is benefiting the normies also. Would you to benefit normie cunts who got lucky but try to tell you that everything is your fault? No one in their right mind should. Unless they're a filthy normie.
>>
*Steve Irwin Voice*

In here, we see to what extent and mental gymnastics the lazyiscus neckbeardo will go to, to justify being a fat useless neet slob.
>>
>>25800371
You know anon, it's okay not to say anything if you have nothing to say. By making fun of someone without countering any points, you're not really saying anything, you're just being a normie. But you got one thing wrong, your social pressure doesn't work here. You laughing at me doesn't work here. Only thing that works here is the truth. And I have it. Not you.
>>
>>25800396

>Fedora: The Post.

>>25800323

If you got dealt a shit hand like I did, you bust your ass at the gym until You look like one of those Abercombie faggots in magazines.

If you're broke, you save up your wageslave money and go to trade school plus living expences.

No girlfriend? do options 1 and 2 and eventually you will have the means to talk to that cutie mannign the register at Starbucks.

Fuck off with your many excuses cvck lmao
>>
>>25800396

>THe truth

You're just making yourself look more like the fat useless cuck that is grasping for any excuse to justify his living situation lol
>>
>>25800478
>>25800509
You're not making any points. Just peer pressure. I don't give a fuck about that.

Also working out doesn't fix height and bone structure. Oh and also that tall Chad? He doesn't have to work out. Why should I? It's not fair and I'm not doing it. To do so would be to accept humiliation.
>>
>>25798050
I think so...I mean, I'm doing something.
I've lost 122 lbs in less than a year, actually made a couple friends online after not having any in ten years and I plan to get out there and try getting a job after I lose just a little more weight.
I'm going to have to learn to drive a car and try getting my GED since I dropped out of school as well.

Getting a new job and dealing with people is going to be hard as balls since I had a fucked up childhood and I'm awkward and uncomfortable around people though.
I'll need to lie about shit on my applications and hope they don't figure it out. No one is going to hire me if they know I dropped out of school even if it was because of my crazy shit at home and being a 355 lbs beast.
>>
This fat loser will wake up in a few years with the realization that he squandered his youth wallowing in self pitty and eventually spread his brains all over the wall and leave a fat mess for the coroners and his mom rofl
>>
>>25798618

This would be my fate if I wasn't handsome lol

I won't be made fun of at work but fuck if I'll be able to not act autistic
>>
>>25800625

You are beyond pathetic.

>So lazy and fat that he will come up with the excuse of "If chad doesn't workout, I won't either"

I guarrantee you that if he doesn't workout, he is not a "chad" or what ever terminology you millenial faggots use.
>>
>>25798050
My entire family are a bunch of agoraphobes on benefits. I'm content with benefit-living and sticking to art and such. Haven't eaten in two days, mind you, but necessary sacrifice to keep the Internet running.
>>
>>25800713
Your guarrantee doesn't mean shit to me. I'm right, you're not.

If Chad gets some things easily I don't see why I should work hard for them.
>>
File: 1446833643998.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446833643998.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
i was a huge sperg 4 years ago
found /r9k/ and realized why people hated me
doing pretty good now friends and an active social life

still no gf though
>>
>>25798050
I'm a raging opiate addict. My life was literal shit.

If I can stop using and get the fuck out of bed every day to try and make my life better one day at a time so can you.

>1) set realistic/accomplishable goals (preferably daily goals eg. Start a book, read 50 pages, learn an instrument/coding whatever. Make it productive)
>2) you will see the small steps you're making every day and eventually you'll notice a change. Its the small victories that define our progress.
>3) I know its hard but try not to be your biggest critic/enemy if you slip up. We all do. Accept it and move on. Do not dwell.

Regardless of your monetary/family situation you can better yourself. Even one hour at a time. Stop making excuses or quitting because it gets hard.

You. Are. Worth. It.

I love all of you. And thank you guys for saving my life. In my darkest time you were all I have. So I try to reciprocate that.

Never stop being who you want to be and let who you were die. You are not who you were one minute ago. You are who you're going to be a minute from this precise moment in time.

Chins up brobots.. Even if you got a few of em
>>
>>25799897
This guy gets it.

Change your playground and your playmates. You'd be amazed at what a fresh start can do. Its never too late fammalamma-dingdong
>>
>>25798050
I turned it from normie to neet that was easy. Gonna be two years atthe end of the month. It's about that time to go back to normie wageslave life, and seeing how lots of my cycles are two years, I can see that happening without doing g much trying right around the two year mark. We are here to live the life we are ment to live so its whatever surrounds you and pushes you one way or the other. It's possible
>>
>>25800478
And fuck you. That wasn't a fedora post. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DO NOT REACH OUT BECAUSE FAGS LIKE YOU CAN SPAM BUZZWORDS TO MAKE SOMEONE FEEL LESS THAN YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP.

G O

T
O

H E L L
>>
>>25799874
Failed semester of comp Sci
Failed semester of Economics
>>
>>25798050

My brother did. He's like 21 now, and was bullied through his life up until he started High School (where he had no friends and never socialized but at least wasn't bullied)

He skipped so much school because of his issues, from being an outcast and growing up in a broken family with divorced parents and an alcoholic father who abused our mom.

But he finished on a high note, despite being heldback a grade. Now he has a GF who takes the same course in college (Computer Sciene!) and is going to get a job in a big city. He's happy and I'm glad for him.

Meanwhile I'm still in the basement because you can't fix ugly no matter how much you 'improve yourself'
>>
>>25800922
wow, this is a whole new level of bait

emotional bait
>>
>>25800994

lmao cry more you ass ragnaroked fedora tipping lazy dweeb.
>>
File: crying_baby.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying_baby.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>25800797
>BUT MOOOM, SISTER NEVER CLEANS HER ROOM AND I ALWAYS DO, HOW CAN I NOT HAVE MORE ICE CREAM THEN HER??
>FUCK YOU MOM
>NOW I'M NOT GONNA EAT ICE CREAM AT ALL
>NOW YOU'LL CRY BECAUSE YOUR BABY BOY IS ANGRY AT YOU

>inb4 projection, yes it is
>>
>>25800956
Thanks man. It means a lot.
>>
File: 1441408066660.jpg (135KB, 1275x718px) Image search: [Google]
1441408066660.jpg
135KB, 1275x718px
I dropped out of grade school (never had friends or any real social interaction since I was 10 or so), at 22 I got my GED (educated myself on Khan Academy for math and science, english and social studies was basically a joke), lost 68 pounds, and got my driver's license.

I still couldn't get a job, so I've enlisted in the military. I'd say my life mostly revolves around self improvement these days, exercise, reading, doing math or practicing nip. I enjoy myself a lot more. Of course, I'll never get a gf ayy

You can do it senpai.
>>
>>25800994

Trying to help? by what? projecting excuses for not improving yourself because you're a lazy failure that likes to wallow in self pity?

If you want to help? kill yourself live on webcam to provide us with a reminder of how pathetic not to be, actually follow through with something, you pathetic failure lol.
>>
>>25800797

You're about as wrong as you are fat and lazy.

Keep cvcking yourself, you pathetic waste of life.
>>
>>25802852
>yes it is projection

I get the impression you don't know what that word means
>>
>>25800037

Welp, judging by everyone here that turned their lives around and turned out ok, I guess you're wrong.

Keep grasping at straws, dweeb creep.
>>
it was my choice to be like this desu

I'm a selfish, self absorbed asshole and I'm unwilling to conform
>>
>>25798618
Then be better than them, I've made many normies jealous because I'm the "freak" that can numerous things they can't your failure is an illusion if you want real progress better yourself in all the areas mental and physical and watch everyone admire you not kidding. Why would you need attention and respect when you can get it on your own? Later develop some basic social skills (that's where I'm at right now)
>>
>>25802941
who cares, it's only a google search away

>2 sec forward

here, now I know. now I'm as smart as you. fuck it
>>
>>25802988
behold
the most self-aware robot on this board
>>
well, i quit heroin and have been clean for 2 years, so that's something i guess

but other than that i don't know what i'm supposed to do with my life now, some things are just broken beyond repair. whatever social ability i had is gone forever at this point, and that seems to be the only thing that ultimately matters
>>
>>25798952
>I'm in the process. I got my diet down, I've learned how to cook and bake really well, and I bothered to apply for government aid. Overall things are looking up. Now I'm turning my attention to getting fit, but I have no clue where to start. My big problem is my disgustingly chunky ass, so that's where I want to start, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

Look, I'm glad you're getting fit...it'll help you feel better both in general and about yourself.

But that's not really "fixing" your autism. The best to hope for is just getting better at mimicking what normies do so you're not quite so isolated, or even better, finding a group of people also on the spectrum (if you're an adult, that means computer programming). They won't like you any better than the normies, but you won't have to fake small talk and shit.

Again, do not take this as something negative about working out...keep up the good work.
>>
>>25798050
Yes. I turns my life around after being a poverty, autistic neet. My parents were sick of me living in their shithole and ended up throwing me out. I was 23 at the time, and I originally planned on just dying. I was terrified, and the homeless people where I was sleepong horrified me. I ended up making a fetlife and finding disgusting old whales and living with them. The whole time I was looking for jobs and flipping craigslist stuff. I eventually got enough money to pay the deposit for an apartment in the ghetto. From there, I worked a year, and got my life stable. Then I applied to school, got max loans. I ended up getting a 4.0 in school whole working a lot and now I'm in a comfy research job.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.