[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your shitty life so I can feel better about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: isabelle.gif (70KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
isabelle.gif
70KB, 500x370px
Tell me about your shitty life so I can feel better about myself, /r9k/
>>
>I have a 10/10 gf
>My IQ is 160, so learning and solving problems is easy
>Handsome face
>6 ft 2 in
>I have lots of cool friends
>Most people respect me

I feel so sad...
>>
>>25797820
>educated
>tall, not a manlet
>lift
>fuck girls
>great job
>good friends

Went to the range this morning too. Got my new glass sighted in nicely :3
>>
Life is quite alright, but I still think of suicide at least once a day
>>
>>25797820
Is this a motivational thread using inverse psychology?
>>
File: Sunglasseswojak.jpg (154KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sunglasseswojak.jpg
154KB, 700x700px
>>25797879

I know that feel bro

>Supermodel back up gf didn't text me back
>Now have to bang my 8/10 side bitch instead
>4.0 GPA in Mathematics requires me to take days off from managing my trust fund
>Scratched my Ferrari yesterday, have to buy a new one
>Offered into a nuclear technician Program, NASA, Teaching at MIT, Google, don't know which one to pick.

WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR
>>
>failing school
>small pecker
>balding
>no job
>kv
>only a couple of friends
>>
ok shit I'll share some stuff.
>half a year since I left school
>have a place held for a course in college this september but i don't even want to go anymore
>haven't told my parents this because I feel like I can't because no job
>kissless virgin, although I'd rather get a job first
>nearly all my friends from school were pretty much just for the purpose of not being completely friendless throughout school, the ones who I'd consider legitimate actual friends I still don't see that much

And in case you REALLY need something to laugh at:
>I have only one plan for the future that's even remotely thought-out
>it involves me becoming omnipotent and using that to just... do whatever I want, really
>>
>>25798274
While I'm at it, I may as well mention that I spend a lot of time playing video games and watching anime. And I have several waifus.

a-at least they'll love me ;-;
>>
File: 1452976871607.gif (2MB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
1452976871607.gif
2MB, 180x135px
>>25797820
>tfw neet
>no responsibilities
>no obligations
>all the free time i could possibly ever want
>get free US shekels every month from your tax money

life is good
>>
File: 1427399228437.jpg (25KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
1427399228437.jpg
25KB, 286x256px
>>25798274
>>25798399
wait, no, there's more I feel I can add onto this
I'm about 18 and a half years old, but last time I checked I sounded like.. i dunno, ten years old or something
and i have a speech impediment where i mispronounce my r's and they come out sounding like w's

also i look more like a 15-year-old or something
not 18 anyway
>>
>>25798601
>and i have a speech impediment where i mispronounce my r's and they come out sounding like w's

have you tried just forcing yourself to make the r sound

i've always wondered if that would work
>>
im bald and i have chronic prostatitis so my dick doesnt get hard and my ass hurts constantly

at the ripe age of 22

goes without saying im a virgin, friendless etc. yadda yadda
>>
>>25797820
I come here for the same reason tb h fa m
>>
>>25798673
it'd probably take a bit of effort so that i could get that to be the default way i talk, which would mean i'd have to listen to my own voice, which... no thanks buddy

then again, the last time i listened to myself was ages ago, I don't even remember when it was. i skyped with a friend a few days ago and he seemed to think my voice doesn't sound awful
m-maybe it's all just in my head at this point
>>
File: 14476582946902cry.png (118KB, 240x225px) Image search: [Google]
14476582946902cry.png
118KB, 240x225px
>>25797820
I have a metabolism fast enough that i don't gain weight, but slow enough that i don't look like a skeleton.

:c
>>
>>25797820
> almost 27
> live at parents
> never had a real job
> cant drive
> diagnosed depression/anxiety
> no hope for life

pretty much spend every waking moment sitting around scared about the future
>>
File: sexually_broken.png (102KB, 681x406px) Image search: [Google]
sexually_broken.png
102KB, 681x406px
When I was 19 I confessed to my own first cousin (18 at the time) that I was in love with her. It's almost been 5 years and I haven't heard a word from her back. All I can think about is just ending my pointless existence.

I was severely depressed before I fell deeply in love with her. I had many chances to kill myself but she kept me from actually carrying out my suicide. I would text her, chat for a while, and that was enough to diffuse me.

Now I'm a broken man. I try to avoid being depressed as much as I can because now that she's not around dying is an extremely likely possibility for me if I develop depression.

I've been medicated before but the pills make me feel "stupid" and numb. I prefer feeling my own misery and getting it over with.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. She's the only one I've ever fallen in love with.
>>
>>25800268
Kind of fucked up you did that to her, of course, anyone would try to prevent you from killing yourself. You were her cousin, and you ruined that for her by letting your emotions get in the way, now you're just a disgusting sad relative that she won't associate with out of fear.
>>
I'm fairly certain that people like and care about me, but I'm so paranoid and untrusting that I push everyone away and everyone else thinks I'm asshole. People defend me and I repay them by being distant and paranoid.
>>
>>25800315
>Kind of fucked up you did that to her, of course, anyone would try to prevent you from killing yourself. You were her cousin, and you ruined that for her by letting your emotions get in the way, now you're just a disgusting sad relative that she won't associate with out of fear.
I never directly told her I was thinking about suicide but she must have picked up the subtle details that something was very wrong with me.

They weren't just emotions, it really was love. I'd spend months doing nothing but whacking off to photos of her and dreaming us getting married. I'd become frozen at times when around her and my hear rate would sky rocket. She must have noticed the love vibe too.

Guess the only thing I can do now is not die. It's not like I want to keep causing her misery.

But you know what? I'm glad it happened. Me suppressing those deep feelings of love would have caused me to snap in some way. You can't suppress feelings of love, it's something that can't be bottled up no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>25797820
I am a 33 year old friendless virgin. But guess what OP? Whatever is bothering you enough to want to feel better about yourself is obviously causing you more pain then what I feel. Therefore, I win. You are losing. Whatever problems you are having, they are going to only get worse.
>>
>>25800315
That is not fucked up you idiot. There is nothing wrong with saying you love your cousin. He didnt rape her or anything. She is the one acting like a bitch cunt.
>>
>>25800733
It still ruined a normal family relationship (albeit one that would fall apart no matter what).

There's nothing else that she can do beside ignore him. She obviously doesn't feel the same way so her NOT ignoring her cousin would be mentally exhausting.

Leave the girl alone, she's doing her best to make the situation better.
>>
>>25800733
What else can she do?

This isn't an easy problem to resolve anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.