[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have a baby face? How does it affect your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 22870144_BG1.jpg (15KB, 284x322px) Image search: [Google]
22870144_BG1.jpg
15KB, 284x322px
Anyone here have a baby face? How does it affect your life?
>>
I get the feeling that people are less likely to take me srsly, and arent intimidated to approach me or mess with me. You get a perspective on what people are like when they arent afraid of you

It kinda sucks, but at least well still look young when we get older
>>
People look at me and get the impression that I'm the nicest person ever.

It's when they actually get to know me, that becomes a different tale.
>>
I'm 20 years old but I'm 5'7 and I look like I'm 13. It goes without saying I'm also a kv.

This week alone I have:

>Been carded while buying a lighter only to have the cashier laugh when she saw my ID
>Had to stand outside of a bar after my friends, who are younger than me, went in while the bouncer forced me to produce 2 pieces of ID, recite my birthdate and spell my last name (I'm in Ontario so the drinking age is 19)
>Been asked by my contractor if I was my roommate's (same age as me) younger brother, and then told that he looks "much more mature"

I like to think I have pretty thick skin and I usually pretend to laugh it off but sometimes I'm ready to snap. Fuck this shit.
>>
File: 1451620023937.jpg (13KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
1451620023937.jpg
13KB, 200x135px
>>25797505
>tfw you have a small dick and it's the equivalent to a baby face
>>
File: k.jpg (129KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
129KB, 854x960px
>tfw babyface
>tfw 5'5
If it wasn't for my voice, I'm pretty sure I could pass as a middle schooler.
>>
I'm babyface as fuck. 24 but most people think I'm about 16. Nothing I can do about it so I don't really give a shit, though it does suck in professional settings. Will pay dividends later in life so potentially a win in the long term.
>>
I'm 26 and people often think I'm 18 or even younger. I don't have to deal with them not taking me seriously though because I'm 6'4.
>>
>Be me in my 20's
>Have both baby face and mad beard growth
>Look like 14 when I shave and 30+ if I let it grow for a week
Shit is awkward as fuck.

There's also this bouncer in town who shouts "baby face" and point her finger at me whenever I walk by.
>>
>>25797818
a female bouncer?
>>
>>25797163
I used to, but now that I'm in my mid twenties I look like a teenage chad.
>>
>18 year old grill
>short, skinny, chestlet, baby face, high pitched voice
>people always guess I'm 14-15
>>
>>25797818
>There's also this bouncer in town who shouts "baby face" and point her finger at me whenever I walk by.
>her
What? Female bouncer? Did you mistype something?
>>
>>25797963
LONDON
ONDON
NDON
DON
ON
N

xxolb
>>
>>25798021
I live in burgerland
>>
>>25797963
C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A
>>
>>25797292
Your post was so fucking cringey god damn
>>
>>25797963
pls post face so I can fap.
>>
>22 years old in america
>always have 15-16 year old girls staring at me
>women my age aren't interested at all
>get carded and have to recite birthday every time I go buy alcohol
>get told at my internship that they're really impressed a high schooler knows this much
>get told by interviewers that they're not looking for people who aren't graduating this year, even though I am
it gets really frustrating, especially the last one
>>
>>25797818
>>25798017
We actually have female bouncers here due to feminists.
They're completely worthless and always have to keep a big male bouncer close by.
Some guy apparently used to literally pick up female bouncers and runs around the club with them while they kick and scream.
>>
>>25797292
L'darkside *fedora tip*
>>
>>25798132
>post face
>on r9k
I don't want to be a meme
>>
>>25797505
Post a spoilered pic
Plz I can't believe you
>>
I look kinda gay desu senpai but on the other hand I'm tallest than most people so it help to be respected at least
>>
>>25798218
No problem desu [email protected]
>>
>>25797163
right here family, people keep asking me for ID even though im 19
>>
>>25798142
>15-16 year old girls always stare at me
Pics or gtfo
>>
>>25798278
>people keep asking me for ID even though im 19
>19
That's common you fuckshit.
>>
>>25798290
I could, but idk
the latest one was a 13 year old deviantart girl added me on steam and keeps spilling spaghetti
problem is, I don't want to risk statutory or have to deal with teenage girls who just want me to buy them booze
>>
>>25798229
what difference would it make to spoiler it?
>>
It's nice, I'm a neet who doesn't interact with the outside world anyway so it's not like I'm too distraught. I get carded all the time and people often tell me I look younger than I am, cops stop me at night because I look like a 13 year old. I actually had like, peter pan syndrome or whatever for a while, if that's what it is. I didn't want to get old and I was really terrified of growing up and was gonna try to find some magical way to stay young forever. I am not sure if that is peter pan syndrome though because I'm ready to grow up now, maybe it was just a 10 year phase. I wish I were shorter now, that's the only thing. I hate short girls because they get to be cute and pretend to be loli. I'm kind of a giant by comparison.
>>
>>25798527
just look for chicks into /ss/
>>
>>25798229
I might be willing to post a picture of myself but I don't see what difference spoilering it would make.
>>
>>25797163
It sucks when you are a kid but gets better and better over time.

>be 39
>tell people I'm 35
>everyone says I look young for 35 and I look 30

Just be patient. Once you reach your 30s it is awesome.
>>
File: 1407483971312.jpg (81KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1407483971312.jpg
81KB, 645x773px
>>25798980
>your 30s
>>
>>25798142
>always have 15-16 year old girls staring at me
>women my age aren't interested at all

God I fucking hate this shit.

I'm basically you, but 5'6 and 21 years old
>>
File: 1405555731592.gif (1017KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405555731592.gif
1017KB, 200x200px
>be 30yo black man
>look 22yo
>get constantly carded when shaved
Quite frankly, I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand, people tend not to take me seriously which grates on my nerves. On the other hand, no one bats an eyelash when I flirt with teenage girls. I'm going to milk it as long as I can.
>>
>>25799042
it gets pretty bad
I'm 5'10 and live in a college town with 3 different universities and 2 colleges within 20-30 miles
I made a tinder and set it to 50 miles, ran out of girls to match with, and only got 5 matches
none of them responded after about a week
so somehow I managed to be unfuckable for every woman between the ages of 18-23 in a 50 mile radius
I just don't know how this happens
similar thing with OKC and POF
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 960x960px
Opposite end of the spectrum here. I've looked like im in my late 20's in my teens.

Now i look even old(er) in my 20's. If i had white hairs I'd probably look 40.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.