[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp Valentine's Day is only a month away and I'm absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: Alone Valentine Day.jpg (43KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alone Valentine Day.jpg
43KB, 599x400px
Welp Valentine's Day is only a month away and I'm absolutely dreading it, it'll be another reminder of how I'm destined to be single for the rest of my life while I watch everyone around me be mushy with one another and make out.

I get pretty fucking depressed the closer it gets to Valentine's Day simply because I'm envious and jealous of the people around me, I know other people feel the same as I do about Valentine's Day but it never fails to bother me.

February is probably the most hated month for me, it's a trying month that takes everything I have just to get through it. I already know all the normies get mad when they hear you bitch about being single and lonely, they say "Oh suck it, it's not a big deal anon."

I guess it looks even more pathetic if I go around asking any girl I feel like I have a chance with if they'll be my Valentine, my Uni's anime club has a Valentine Party but I stopped going a year or so ago because I hate everyone there and most of the people in the club are girls but sadly they are all LESBIANS or FEMINISTS so I'll have very little luck in that club.

I don't know what to do, how do you guys make it through the horrid holiday known as Valentine's Day.
>>
File: 1444726576544.jpg (77KB, 854x576px) Image search: [Google]
1444726576544.jpg
77KB, 854x576px
no matter how hard I try to distract myself during valentine's day, I know there will always be thousands of couples out there celebrating valentine's day
>>
File: reEaCgC.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reEaCgC.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>my uni's anime club
>>
File: Boot.jpg (14KB, 420x276px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.jpg
14KB, 420x276px
I usually talk to my gf on Valentine's Day, the last time we exchanged gifts she gave me a huge ol' Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
>>
File: Harpy Slut.jpg (816KB, 1278x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Harpy Slut.jpg
816KB, 1278x1398px
>>25796631
Well I go to a big Uni that is full of sexual deviants so I can tell you right now they'll be out in droves. I'll probably see a lot of couples just suddenly pop up out of no where because two people decided to hook up for Valentine's day or some shit.

I also HATE with a PASSION the fact that people feel the need to make out and touch each other in public, fucking unnecessary.

>>25796664
What about it? I'm into anime and so are most people on /r9k/ and it's pretty common for a lot of Uni's to have an anime club.

Stop being an asshole
>>
>>25796720
You can always go with your waifu you know
>>
>>25796557
It's never happened for you because you are too passive. Women want to be appropriated like the sluts they are. They want to be taken like object. They want a man who will say "I will make that girl mine." If you can't find these feelings inside you, you will have trouble ever getting a woman.
>>
>>25796741
And do what with her? What do people even do with their waifus? Do you go and sit at a restaurant by yourself while looking at pictures of your waifu on your phone? Do you just walk around like a loner while looking at pictures of your waifu on your phone?

I think waifufags are more pathetic than guys like me, I feel sorry for them because it's really sad seeing that one guy just walking around by himself looking at pictures of anime girls on his phone for hours.
>>
File: spinningfubuki.gif (303KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
spinningfubuki.gif
303KB, 480x270px
>>25796822
Nice dubs, but I don't do half the things you listed. I just collect images of my waifu, and when I do look at them in public it's usually on the shuttle or if I'm reeeallly bored.
>>
>tfw I lost my persona 4 golden memory card.
>now I cant even spend valentines day with mai waifu.
>>
>>25796557
I don't care. I've been alone/virgin/friendless my whole life. I stopped celebrating holidays/birthdays and treat it as another day. I might get a bunch of chocolate/candy/some desert to eat on said day. But in reality its just another day. The only significance is that humans deemed it as a day we should think about love

You don't have to follow the pack anon. Just do what you like to do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.