[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of women joining the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: syria-women-army.jpg (52KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
syria-women-army.jpg
52KB, 620x465px
I'm thinking of joining the military in my country. They just let women in all ranks! I can't wait to kick ISIS ass!

Look at these strong YPG girls and Syrian female soldiers. Can't you just imagine!
>>
>>25796342
idk, I'm not an insecure conspiranoic muslime
>>
It has to be an exceptional woman. A woman who lives up to the same standards as a male soldier. Otherwise it is morally wrong because it has been proven that all male units are superior to mixed gender units.
>>
>>25796342
>sending little 5"4 tiny American girls into the battle zone and expecting them to not be slaughtered like farm animals

It would shut feminism down but in reality women aren't built for hardship. They're supposed to look pretty
>>
>>25796437
Even a woman with the same physical attributes as a man does not have the same survival instincts and prey drive
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
>Syrian men are fleeing the country and leaving their women to fight their battles for them

Canada is in the right, non fathers/non old married men should stay in Syria and fight.
>>
I'm in AIT right now and miserable I wanna gtfo asap. Might be chapter 11'd. So hopefully I can go back to a normal comfy life. This shit ain't for me.
>>
>>25796342
i don't think anyone should join the military desu
>>
>>25796442

what if youre actually under 5 3?
i am btw
>>
I like how you fags complain that only men die in all the wars and then get pissed off when women offer to die for you
>>
Anyone got that picture of the strong independent kurdish girl that got beheaded by a guy that later became a rapefugee?
>>
>>25796515
They don't though. And those who do aren't complained about. Its the feminists who, for example, got rid of the requirement to be able to carry a fellow soldier, who we get angry at.
>>
File: real men.png (11KB, 327x118px) Image search: [Google]
real men.png
11KB, 327x118px
>>25796342
if whores want to get shot and raped and killed by sand niggers we should let them

even tho they'll prolly have 5 men 1 woman gangbangs with all the army chads every single night
>>
>>25796660
>for example, got rid of the requirement to be able to carry a fellow soldier

What? Fireman carry drills still happen
>>
>>25796625

I wonder if he raped her before he beheaded her
>>
>>25796783
Maybe it was they wanted to cause women were being excluded because of it. Or maybe they did succeed and it was only for women. I don't fucking know it was awhile ago but I heard about feminists getting pissed at military requirements because of "equality"
>>
>>25796625
>>25796813
That girl is still alive. The head looked like her but it isn't. She was reported alive if you look it up.
>>
My wife was in the military and has some pretty strong opinions on it. Overall she remains adamant that they should not be in front line combat. I think if you had an all-female unit though and put them on vehicle duty, it could work maybe since you won't have the problems of mixed gender units and you won't have the problems of women having problems physically keeping up.
>>
>>25796938
>women
>driving

kik
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.