[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a dad that died when you were young? It wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone else have a dad that died when you were young? It wouldn't have been so bad if only he had actually left me a video or even a fucking note.
>>
>>25796320
Why? Then you're just going to complain about something else he should have done.
>>
>>25796336
I don't hate him, I just think some of his thoughts would have been nice to read growing up.
>>
Yeah, it's one of the reasons I'm here today.
>>
>>25796320
He eas an alcoholic who would beat the fuck out of me and pass out on the couch. Then he died of alcohol poisoning when I was 11. He was a fucking Civil Engineering TECHNOLOGIST. I'm about to graduate with an actual electrical engineering degree. I am everything he failed to be.
>>
>>25796320
Chase? Is that you?
>>
>>25796320
My father is an idiot, I wish he was dead, don't idealize the dead, robot.
>>
My father killed himself when I was 2, carbon monoxide poisoning with the car and a vacuum hose.

Probably would've been nice if he didn't, but he was bipolar type 1 (the psycho kind) and was losing it more and more as time went on.
>he was abusive, came from a shit family, and mother had three kids with him (4 counting the stillborn)
>stepfather is a beta cuck, actually infertile, mother treats him like shit and then gets mad he doesn't want to do stupid shit for her
>>
>>25796320
>tfw dad's tree family is alpha as fuck
>cousins have gf, car and good lifes
>mom's not
>dad died when i was 3
>had to grow up with my beta mom
>tfw mom caused me to be an aspie
>>
Mine sadly didnt
>>25796320
>>
>>25798189
you go anon!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.