[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have you even tried getting a gf? Maybe if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1443665444783.jpg (136KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1443665444783.jpg
136KB, 640x625px
How many of you have you even tried getting a gf? Maybe if you put in some effort you could get one.

Enough with these bs excuses. It's time to better yourself and become a full fledged normie.

DO IT NOW
>>
How do I got gf pls
>>
File: 20160116_120342-1.jpg (513KB, 1080x884px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_120342-1.jpg
513KB, 1080x884px
Literally impossible for me sorry m8

I'm also 5'8
>>
>>25795901
Figure it out. I have no doubt you are smart enough to find the best way to do it. It's just a matter of discipline and dedication
>>
File: 1452654124746.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1452654124746.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
>>25795870
But what if I don't actually want a gf
>>
>>25795921
If you never try, you will never know. How do you know for a fact that she will reject you solely based on your height? Dont give a meme answer
>>
>>25795935
That is crap advice. I'll just keep doing the thing until I die alone I guess.
>>
>>25795941
Then just keep living life. But be careful that you are not trying to convince urself that u dont want one when inside u really do
>>
>>25795870
That's the thing, though, despite all the self-depreciating humor, I actually like who I am and changing myself to pass as a normie would just be horrible. I know, I tried. I guess if the price of a gf is to kill everything I am then I'd rather die a virgin, but at least bee myself.
>>
>>25796000
Alright, if youre so quick to give up, thrn u dont deserve one anyway. Keep living ur life
>>
>>25796028
At least acknowledge my sick trips sempai
>>
>>25795870
>put in some effort
What does this even mean?
Go harass random women? Fucking retard.
>>
>>25796024
Alright man, as long as you think u gave ur absolute best shot. If u dont want to be a normie, then its ok.
>>
>>25795969
Height look at his face it's a train wreck
>>
>>25796046
Nice trips

>>25796049
Learn social skills, get in shape, gain status etc.
>>
File: God Dammit Dan.gif (158KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
God Dammit Dan.gif
158KB, 220x245px
Shower. Shave. Wear something decent. Smell ok. Brush your teeth. Get the fuck out of your house. Talk to any girl you can see. Remove any desperation you have. Girls are useless I have no need for them I don't care about them. Do that and you'll get somewhere instead of trying once and going OMG GG THAT ONE GIRL DOESNT LIKE ME IM A LE ROBOT NOW NEETBUX WHERE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You all deserve loneliness if you reply. BUT BUT IM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE/ROBOT. No you're fucking not. BUTBUT LE DEPRESSED. FUCK YOU CLOSEEE BABY CLOSE. GFS ARE FOR CLOSERS ONLY FAGGOTS. DONT CLOSE? NO GF.
>>
>>25795870
>Desiring 3DPD

You're just a fucking normie. Get the fuck off my board
>>
>>25796078
Can only see half his face

Obvs he isnt a an alpha god, but that doesnt mean doomed to no gf
>>
>>25795969
>How do you know for a fact that she will reject you solely based on your height?
How do you know that you'll die if you jump out of a plane with no parachute?
It's basic reasoning.
>>
>>25796120
You can see all but his eyes he's clearly a 4/10 at the very maximum which in today's world limits him to a gross land whale or a gold digging soulless whore when he's in his late thirties if lucky. Honestly he should just give up
>>
>>25796167
Nice meme ideology. Keep it up, and youll stay the way u are

>>25796177
Nah man u just gotta keep going no matter what. Believe in urself
>>
>>25796089
>Learn social skills, get in shape, gain status etc.
Funny. I played varsity team sports in high school and continued into college. It required social skills, being in shape (obviously) and gave the inherent "on a sports team" status thing.
Still ended up a 23 y/o hkv. Keep throwing out meme solutions though.

>>25796218
>Keep it up, and youll stay the way u are
What an empty argument. Obviously if you keep it up you'll stay the way you are.
But what you conveniently failed to mention is that if you make an attempt without being Chad, you'll still stay the way you are.
No matter what, you stay the way you are, so you're better off just not wasting effort.
>>
>>25796218
>believe in yourself

Just fucking listen to yourself. An entire ideology built up from inspirational films you watched happily as a child. Life isn't a movie though. No matter how hard you "believe in yourself" a ton of people are going to come up short and that guy unfortunately looks like an inbred albino nigger and has a shit chance even if he tries his best.
>>
>>25796264
If youre so adamant about these things, then go ahead. People like yiu think nothing will change, and thats pretty pitiful. Sory for your loss. Other people will give it their best and make change
>>
>>25796298
Trying and failing is always better than not trying at all.
>>
>>25796090
>>25795870

I don't feel the need to have a gf just to justify my existance and worth as a human being.

Seeking validation from others only hurts yourself in the long run. once you get over that then you can form healthier relationships with people
>>
>>25796325
Meaningless words spouted from blind hope
>>
>>25796325
>always
If you really truly believe that, would you mind testing that by trying suicide?
Just make sure to "believe in yourself" hard enough so that you succeed.
>>
>>25796351
>I don't feel the need to have a gf just to justify my existance and worth as a human being.

I never said that, and i dont beleive that.

But at least u have mindset for forming good rekationships, so thats good
>>
>>25796378
Why would i try that? I would consider myself commitng suicide a failure. I would consider not doin so a sucess. And even then u sure as hell knew what i meant.
>>
>>25796358
I feel bad for you man. Good luck with ehat youre going to do
>>
>>25796417
>Why would i try that?
You said it yourself: "Trying and failing is always better than not trying at all."
Don't be a hypocrite. Go. Try it.
>>
>>25796484
Nice meme thinking. Im sure that gotten u far
>>
>>25796508
>meme thinking
You're the one that made the absolute claim, friend :^)
>>
this will sound very contradictory, but whatever. i am anon.

i don't want a girlfriend. i've had them and all it's ever been is a further stress. a stress of not having my own time, a stress of putting another before myself. most importantly, it's been a stress of inheriting to myself the pain of being close to another. it killed me. after those first few times of putting myself out there and feeling worthless, it's just not something i want to subject myself to. love isn't eternal. love is nothing but a thorn in my side.

so there. i don't want a girlfriend. i don't need one right now.
>>
>>25796591
>seeing things without understanding context

Maybe thats y u have no gf. Now rhat u know, its time to improve
>>
>>25796610
Thats ok man. As long as u tried, and u know what its like and can make an informed opinion. Im mostly adressing those robots who dont even try and just whine and complain.
>>
>>25796659
you think you are doing everyone a favor but instead you come off as condescending.

i'm sure in all actuality you have no idea what you're talking about. i don't give a shit how many people you've fucked, but how many have you genuinely loved? i don't care actually. but if you have ever put every fiber of your being into another person.. sat there as they cried, sat there as they tore apart every single part of you that you wanted to hide, used everything you gave to them against you.. then you have room to talk.

if you are one to preach, why are you preaching here? you know this is a haven for depressed, socially anxious people. you have nothing to provide that hasn't already been rammed into each and everyone's heads.

so with all the force i can put through text, fuck off. you are helping nothing. in your very first post you're asking robots to recount on, most probably, tragic times that accost us all, don't come here to try to put yourself above others.
>>
>>25796963
Im not trying to come off as condescending. Im trying to encourage robots who want to become better to do so. A haven for sadness doesnt necessaryily foster sadness. Do u think suicide helplines encoirage people to commt suicide?

Dont srsly tell me ur the same guy i replied to.
>>
I did and fucked my shit up. Bought into the practice gf meme sort of, and now got an undesirable baby momma.
>>
File: 1441094355645.jpg (73KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441094355645.jpg
73KB, 746x720px
>>25795870
I've tried getting a girlfriend and a boyfriend around 15 times within 9 years
Every time I've either gotten rejected, people hated me or I fucked it up myself
I've lost all hope and I'm probably just gonna kill myself when I hit 30 or something
>>
>>25797084
i'm one and the same.

every robot wishes they could do better. it doesn't take this self-confirmed disciple to make them see that. a haven for sadness is a haven for sadness: it allows those who are down collaborate with others who are down. it is good to interact with people in your mindset because only then can you be understood.

don't even try to compare posting on a fucking board to suicide you stupid fuck. i am seeththing even thinking that you believe that relates in any way.
>>
>>25797326
Wow u suck man

Im trying to foster positivity and u shit on it. I dont know why u suddenly respond with hosility to my reply.

Why would his board be compared to a suicide? People everyday on this board talk about suicide. Theres nothing wrong with trying to improve the mindset of negative people.

You completely misunderstand my posiion and u are completely enraged by it. This is weird to be honest.
>>
>>25797391
Maybe you should reread it all?

You aren't offering anything.

The suicide reference was to your own post, in which we should look to you in the same way a suicidal person would look to a hotline? No, you're some dumbass who thinks they have the prerequisites to help others. You're wrong.

I do not misunderstand your position, I understand it completely. You want to help others, that's ok, but you haven't a clue how to do it. That's what is getting me enraged.
>>
>>25797808
You dont need to be some suicide expert to talk people out of suicide. So i guess if u see someone trying to commit suicide u should just give up and let it happen?

I'm not claiming to have any higher ststus that enables me to help others. Im a robot just like any other, trying to encourage anyone in my similar situation to get better. U said it urselff that people should collabrste with others who are down.

Thats what u misunderstand.
>>
File: plsleave.png (41KB, 1855x191px) Image search: [Google]
plsleave.png
41KB, 1855x191px
>>25797913
>trying to encourage anyone in my similar situation to get better
Oh my god please just kill yourself.
>>
>>25798714
Whatevee u say man
>>
>>25795921

I'm the same height and had girls interested in me, Most of which called me fun sized, and told me they wouldn't want me to be any taller.
>>
>>25795870
>It's time to better yourself
There it goes again. WE have to BETTER ourselves while women just have to SIT here.
>>
>>25795870
That ship sailed, every opportunity in my life I'm squandered, every chance at Paradise, lost, lost to the deep darkness of my head. I'm going to die alone, I'm too far gone.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.