[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt. ASMR gf to massage your ear and whisper you to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: asmrjellybean.png (942KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
asmrjellybean.png
942KB, 1366x768px
>tfw no qt. ASMR gf to massage your ear and whisper you to sleep
why even live?
>>
who /listens to ear-licking japanese asmr every night before sleeping/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IOKTZpRabE
>>
She also dances
>>
File: Top of the line AMD rig.jpg (547KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Top of the line AMD rig.jpg
547KB, 1024x768px
>>25796014

Yeah, for Chad and Jamal.
>>
hey fuck you, I am at work. Now I'll have to wait 7 hrs to hear this.
>>
File: 1445750121773.png (362KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1445750121773.png
362KB, 490x490px
>>25795775

I listen to the ones whispering/cleaning your ears because I can understand Japanese.
>>
level up kids

>>>/h/4154105
>>
>>25795775
they usually give me a boner instead of making me sleepy.
>>
File: safhj.jpg (50KB, 508x437px) Image search: [Google]
safhj.jpg
50KB, 508x437px
>>25795741
mmmmm much rather have the slav t b h
>>
>>25795741
Heather seems like such a great girl, I wish she would vlog more. Whenever I think about how weird I am and how much people probably judge me I think about the fact that some random cute girl with anxiety issues uploads videos of herself dancing to Korean pop music and videos of herself whispering or kissing or making all sorts of weird sounds with her mouth. Kind of an inspiration to be as weird as you want and not care what people think. And her ASMR videos did relax me and help me perform better during finals week. I had a lot more to say but it's better left for the letter I'm gonna send her.
>>
people who make ASMR a sexual thing don't deserve it
>>
>>25796868
Wow you sound really attached to a youtuber. No wonder why they leave left right and center.
>>
the more you stop focusing on what makes you depressed and lonely, the more energy you have to get out of this rut
>>
>>25796901
Nah it's not like that at all, she has a PO Box set up for fan mail/gifts and I just wanna send her a short letter because she said it makes her happy and it's the least I could do to show some appreciation. It wouldn't really make too much of a difference to me if all her videos were taken down tomorrow and I never heard anything about her again.
>>
>>25796868
>some random cute girl with anxiety issues
>believing an attractive girl when she says she has social anxiety
She might, it's just unlikely.
>>
>>25797360
It's not social anxiety, I think she said it's just general anxiety that started getting especially bad when she got diagnosed with diabetes. She uploaded like an hour long video about it a couple weeks or so ago on her dance channel and it was pretty weird seeing that after only knowing her for her ASMR stuff.
>>
>>25795741
GET KEKED FAGGOT
>>
>>25795741
Enjoy you traumatized faggot
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZqX4WWz4E
>>
>>25797466
i saw that as well which was pretty strange cause i found her story quite sad how she had anxiety and couldn't leave the house, but then she has videos of her dancing in some like busy shopping mall with people walking past. i really don't get it
>>
>>25795741
>mfw when I found her on Tinder

>SUPER liked that bitch and imagined whole life together.

>No match

Killing slef tonight.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.