[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm taking a girl out for drinks tonight that I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1452849311054.jpg (90KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452849311054.jpg
90KB, 880x800px
I'm taking a girl out for drinks tonight that I've been talking to from tinder.

I'm sitting my pants, I never thought I'd get this far
>>
>>25795056
when you get a gf, make sure to acknowledge you are not a robot, and never were! thank you! :^)
>>
I wish you guys would stop posting this picture without the source.
>>
why drinks? do you enjoy drinking? did you choose or her? what will you talk about? what will you wear? what are you going to say when she asks about your hobbies? about your family? are you going to be aggressive? are you even planning on making a move? have you ever made a move on anyone successfully?
>>
>>25795075
the source is my phone, and your mom fagget
>>
>>25795074
I don't think I'd ever get into a relation shup with someone from tinder
>>
>>25795113
Idk isn't that what you do? You dine and wine her and make her laugh. I've got my outfit down thanks to /fa/

I do need advice on making a move
>>
>>25795113
slow it down, you're going to give him an anxiety attack
just get drunk enough to be more confident than usual, but not so much as to embarrass yourself
if the conversation isn't going anywhere, just ask questions, and keep doing it
make a move when you're comfortable with doing it
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 500x500px
>>25795056
Okay anon here's what you should do FUCK OFF THIS BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>25795122
If my mom was that hot I'd post pics asshole
>>
>>25795056

Sauce on op's pic because im too lazy to reverse search pls
>>
Congrats on being smart enough to make a date for Saturday night and making sure alcohol is involved

>All these robots going on dates during the day at coffee shops s.m.h.
>>
File: whylive.png (559KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
whylive.png
559KB, 1024x575px
>OP girl has figure just like the chick I see most days that I can't pluck up the courage to talk too
>>
>>25795056

OMG OMG op is not ready yet, cancel it faggot!

>"uuuuhhh, what a creep"

>"so anon what do you do for a living?"
>"Im a neet"
>lol (game over)

>gets stolen by chad in the bar

>etc
>>
File: 1450000521157.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450000521157.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>25795056
>shoes

not og
>>
>>25795056
Just go out and b urself.

Worst that can happen is you end up not having a gf, which is what you're doing now anyway.

>>25795273
Early evening date is alright, also mid-week is good, because it forces the date to end early. Ideally the date should end on an "I know its time to go but I wish I could stay" feeling, as she'll almost certainly want to see you again.
>>
>>25795174
>making a move
that's you number 1 mistake
>>
>>25795360
Expand or give advice, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 423x1021px
>>25795174
>h-hey lets get some d-drinks hehe
>y-you look b-b-beautiful I must say
>>
>>25795075
she's a reddit whore. deleted all her shit i think. cant recall name though, plenty of shit out there
>>
>>25795056
FUCK OFF NORMIE

FUCK OFF NORMIE

FUCK OFF NORMIE KILL YOUSELF

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD

GET OUT

NOW

ree-RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25795360
I'm talking from my experience
You are just gonna have to be articulate and interesting and she needs to have a good time talking to you.
On the ocasions i activelly made a move on a girl she turned me down
this girl one told me that she will intentionally act uninterested just to make it more difiicult
On the other hand if you manage to pull off being interesting and make her enjoy being around you, but no actually making a move, she is likely to give you very direct opeinings
thats what happens to me
>>
>>25795056
that's the perfect body
>>
>>25795174
>I do need advice on making a move
If you get the impression that she wants you to kiss her, she probably wanted you to kiss her 20 minutes ago. Don't wait for a perfect moment to come along, do it and it'll be fine.

Don't be afraid of offending her with your sexuality, its better to go too far and be told to stop than not to go as far as she wants you to.
>>
>>25795562
this one actually
>>25795444
>>
>>25795562
>thinking that you have to be interesting.
Read a book on basic social skills.
>>
>>25795562

>if you manage to pull off being interesting and make her enjoy being around you, but no actually making a move, she is likely to give you very direct opeinings

listen to this man. don't be afraid to seem weird, if you have confidence in your weirdness you will move mountains. being a 4chan autist with weird views has brought me more success with girls than being a normalfag.
>>
>>25795056
She only wants the free food/drinks. Prepare for her to act utterly uninterested and on her phone the whole time.
>>
>>25795666
Devil trips aims to mislead OP into despair.

Get thee hence, Satan!
>>
>>25795642
>>25795562
>>25795591
Gods among robots. Thanks Bros
>>
>>25795666
trips speaks the truth
Satan is trying to save you OP
Don't do it
>>
>>25795056

The important thing is if you fail, don't take it personally, shrug it off and move on to the next girl

Chads get shut down more than you think but they're always out there hustling
>>
>>25795589

>lordosis
>perfect

Nah
>>
File: 1324614886786.jpg (85KB, 450x242px) Image search: [Google]
1324614886786.jpg
85KB, 450x242px
>>25795685

Not today, Satan.
>>
>>25795056
>mfw normies ask robots for grill advice
>>
Brobot,

I was in your exact circumstances on Wednesday and I had a stupidly successful date.

My takeaways,

1. Show up a little early, and crush a beer before she arrives. It helped me get over my nerves, since I haven't been on a date since I dumped my gf.

2. Talk to the bartenders. Make friends with them, or you know, don't weird them out. This is key to ensure awesome service, and I had them bring a pair of drinks over under the guise of "You both look like a cute couple/positive flattery kind of thing."

3. Do your best to be interesting or funny or something. The absolute worst sin you can commit is being boring.

4. If you're interesting/engaging her, then you shouldn't see her on her phone.

5. Definitely go dutch.
>>
>>25795996
ThanKS for the pointers.
>>
>>25795721

no problem dude, I was about to unleash rage on you about asking for advice on 4chan but whatever. your weirdness is your strength. learn to monetize it. it's better to be rejected for being a weird man than a failed normalfag. fuck that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.