[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I escaped this shithole I got a girlfriend, and said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 239.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
239.png
1MB, 900x1600px
I thought I escaped this shithole
I got a girlfriend, and said goodbye to my fellow robots
we lasted a month, she fucked with my emotions
she only liked me for the first 2 weeks, then she only stayed with me to protect my feelings
i told her from the start not to do anything to protect me because it's just fucked up
this is my first bad breakup
what do i do?
im turning to you for help, this isn't the first time or the last time
(pic is some random shit from my hard drive)
>>
You're in a much better position than many of us. A girl actually liked you enough to fuck you and then proceed to fuck with you kek. I want to say "kill yourself normie" but I don't want to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>25794480
we didn't even fuck
>>
Just be depressed for a little while (like 2 weeks at the most) and then move on.
>>
You sound so fucking underage, its sad.
>>
>>25794389

Fuck off faggot, you never belonged here in the first place.
>>
>>25794548
This. Get over it. A month isn't fucking anything
>>
File: 1403438514715.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1403438514715.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>feeling bad over a girl

you know that they are barely human right? get over it. my cat only likes me because I feed it but that doesn't upset me
>>
File: 1446414736494.jpg (26KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1446414736494.jpg
26KB, 342x342px
>>25794799
>having a cat as a pet
LOOK AT THIS KEK AND LAUGH
>>
File: 1421972388889.jpg (5KB, 261x114px) Image search: [Google]
1421972388889.jpg
5KB, 261x114px
>>25794389
>HEY GUIZE I GOT A GIRLFRIEND FUCK YOU FAGGOTS THIS BOARD IS FOR LOSERS
>OMG ROBITS SHE LEFT ME AFTR JUST 34 DAYZ!?!?!?
you got what you deserved you failed normie. You'll get no sympathy from me.
>>
File: ahahaha.png (45KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.png
45KB, 250x276px
>>25794832

ENJOY YOUR BRAIN WORMS
>>
File: newmeme.gif (1MB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
newmeme.gif
1MB, 250x276px
>>25794913

BRAIN
WORMS
>>
>>25794389
You made a fundamental error, anon. I can elaborate for you.

This board is for robots. People keep changing the definition of robot, but in reality being a robot isn't something you can change. Once a robot always a robot. And you have to bear this in mind always. If you're crap at chess, you shouldn't expect of yourself to be a grandmaster - it's not realistic. The same applies to everything else. You didn't choose to be a robot, I imagine its a combination of factors beyond your control including (but not confined to) poor interpersonal skills, poor appearance etc. You made the mistake of being a robot and trying to play the game of healthy, thriving young people (I won't say normies because that meme is more cancerous than David Bowie's liver). You set yourself unrealistic expectations and tried to play the game. And it seems you had beginner's luck - you found a girl. But it wouldn't last, and it didn't last. And now you're back here with us. This leaves you two options, either keep posting 'tfwnogf' threads or just let go of it and pursue other things.
>>
>>25795521
no matter what i do i keep ending up back here, i guess i'm destined to be a 50 year old virgin like half of you on this board
>>
>>25794389
>feels bad over a girl
>first breakup
Fuck off normie. This isn't even a problem. What a faggot.
>>
File: 65435675435.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
65435675435.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>we lasted a month
>this is my first bad breakup
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.