[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with being in racial groups that are considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
How do you deal with being in racial groups that are considered "least desirable"?(Indian, Asian male, black woman etc)

I mean I'm black and people assume If im pretty that im mixed and if I'm ugly it's because I'm black, so, it is a lose/lose in all situations. I'm not sure how my race effects my dating life considering I've never met men in traditional ways. It'd be nice to use dating sites or go up to guys I find attractive the way white girls can but meh that's life.
>>
>>25794262
Do you like race play?

I used to go out with a black girl who loved being called a nigger fuckpet and Slave bitch and stuff like that. It was the hottest thing ever.
>>
>>25794262
Its a meme. nobody uses online dating anyway. just go outside and meet people like a normal human bean
>>
>>25794262
Well are you mixed black or pure black?
Imo East-African blacks or mixed ones with heritage from there tend to be prettier.
>>
>>25794446
All African Americans are mixed so that's a really full retard question to ask me
>>25794355
Nah I'm not pathetic
>>25794361
I've thought about it but everytime I try I back out because I'm sure they'd reject me
>>
Where are my fellow rejects
>>
>>25794262
The only time i hate being black is when i have to do job shit.
Undesirable-ness is a meme. Online people are pickier because they only have your face as a basis.
However i'd be ugly as any race and my personality us shit and im asexual so meh.
>>
>>25794871

Yes. Also body language, mannerisms, vibe, ect all changes the levels of attraction and how it acts IRL.

Online, it's just a face, a persona, and an image. It's much more artificial.

There are a lot of girls who would not get a lot of attention IRL (like Rose, or other internet idols) but get a lot of followings on the internet.

The girls on instagram is a better gauge on what kind of girls get the most attention IRL

I actually hate the internet somewhat because I find it easier to get out whether a guy is attracted to me offline from the way he acts and looks at me..
>>
being an asian male sucks

and all my asian male friends are all virgins at 21+
>>
Btw, I'm a black girl but I'm light (yellowish tone) and I look physically mulatto (hispanic or creole to most people) with 4a/b type hair but I have no problems getting male attention. The most male attention i get is from non mulatto Hispanics.

Im also dating a guy who's mixed with white and arab so it works for me.

Ignore the internet maymays. I even had asian guys liking me
>>
>>25794262
Get out you ugly nigger whore.
>>
>>25795184
Lol? Are all your asian friends betas? Do any of you gym? Or talk to girls?? Lol
>>
>>25795254
some of us are alright, moderately well dressed, and one guy is the typical pretentiously dressed rich korean that wears blazers and shit

none of us are fit though
>>
>>25795325
I'm Asian. I lost my virginity at age 13 to my weaboo English teacher ;-;

Now I can't even be around white women thanks to the trauma. Just black, latina and arab girls for me.
>>
>>25796344
Holy shit, you were raped.

>>25794262
It's all in your head. There are attractive people and there are ugly people in every race. The majority of people in every race just happen to be ugly and rather undesirable. If you are a member of a race that is a minority in your society it's easier to point the finger at "muh race" for your problems rather than admit that one may be ugly, a shitty person, etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.