[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all redditors on this board: how does it feel your website

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: reddit-logo-01-674x501.jpg (42KB, 674x501px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo-01-674x501.jpg
42KB, 674x501px
To all redditors on this board: how does it feel your website is literally an insult here?
>>
Because mainstream reddit culture is horseshit and pretty much all big subreddits are horrible.

Still, for me it is a good website to keep up with games/ lifestyles/ bands I am interested in.
>>
>>25794156
Insult us all you like. We'll see how funny you find it when we make trump president.
>>
Smaller niche subs are really good though. All of the larger subs are shit. It's a great place if you have one interest that a 4chan board doesn't focus on.
>>
99% of reddit is infested with average IQ normies
>>
I screenshot the most unfunny inane shit I see here and post it on /r/4chan for thousands of karma. it's great.
>>
LiteraIIy Reddit: The Thread
>>
>>25794683
wow so meta

how do i become as funny as you?
>>
I only lurk on reddit and dont even have an account but visit it nearly daily. I bet most 4chan users use reddit too, they just behave differnetly on those sites.
>>
>>25794616
That didn't answer the question at all
>typical reddit fag
>>
>>25794156
I see it as a sign that 4chan has an inferiority complex about reddit displacing their influence on the internet.
>>
>>25794156
/a/ here. I lurk on their MMO boards for guilds and stuffs.
Their /a/ is fucking cringeworthy everyone there should die.
>>
>>25794814
Is that all you've got? I make a decent post expaining my interest in Reddit and all you can say is "lololol that dusent anssser the question fffffffaggot!" come on man. Think of a response, don't just throw up a strawman.
>>
>>25794156
Thing is, /r9k/ is the lowest of the low, so they don't have a lot of power when insulting. I'm not happy about being here or on reddot, but if someone irl asked me if I went or reddit or /r9k/, I'd say no to both, but I'd sooner admit reddit than /r9k/, by a fucking mile.
>>
>us vs them
>implying it's two communities

I browse both, though I don't comment on reddit and cringe a lot.
>>
The website has good video game communities for retarded games like animal crossing or terriria. I can assure you 90% of the people on 4chan at the very least lurk reddit.
>>
Im a redditor and when i post on 4chan i hate on reddit and tell people to go back ro reddit

Its just a meme at this stage
>>
File: 1451875224595.jpg (61KB, 367x327px) Image search: [Google]
1451875224595.jpg
61KB, 367x327px
>>25794994
I'm not even sure you understand the irony of that argument
>>
>>25795138
I really think you're confused m8
>>
>>25795138

You're the retarded one, m8
>>
>>25794156
It's good that it's an insult, reddit is trash they down vote unpopular opinions and it becomes a echo chamber of leftist ideology. They do this becuase being politically correct( unoffensive to everyone) is good for advertising and making money. Redditors are cancer
>>
File: high pepe.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
high pepe.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
I'm just looking here for content to put on r/4chan
>>
File: heheh.jpg (33KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
33KB, 600x573px
>>25794156
>Expecting a serious reply that isn't bait
>>
r/anime is good
>>
>>25794156
Don't care, I browse both, reddit more because it's a lot more organized and I have niche interests.
>>
>>25794156
the front page of reddit is shit. even people from reddit know that. there are good subreddits there though.
>>
>>25795242
you are the worst kind of person. r/4chan asked people how many of yall actually go to 4chan and almost every single one of them said they didn't because they didn't wanna weed through the boring stuff. fuck those fags.
>>
>>25794156
I went from 4chan to reddit.

how do I shot web?
>>
I go on a few niche subreddits and they're good

I never post because honestly I don't even know how and the format is disgusting

I literally don't care about insults
>>
>>25794746
I've only ever been on reddit to view links posted here
and a kaceytron ama
>>
>>25794654
100% of /r9k/ is filled with below average IQ lowlifes.
>>
>>25794156
I don't care because I'm not pathetic enough to worry about a website dedicated to anime and loneliness' inflated stereotypes on large topics/communities
>>
>>25796268
Who else /doublenigger/ here?
>>
Jokes on you OP I'm actually from funnyjunk
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.