[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a guy who's banged other girls before getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1430612629365.png (446KB, 1114x653px) Image search: [Google]
1430612629365.png
446KB, 1114x653px
If you're a guy who's banged other girls before getting married you don't deserve to marry a virgin girl. Only a virgin guy deserves to marry a virgin girl. A girl who's taken other dicks also doesn't deserve a virgin guy providing for her either.

Agree/Disagree?
Discuss
>>
>>25794091
Girls don't value virginity in men so it doesn't work like that. If anything the pussy crusher is more experienced and deserves the virgin girl, while the beta virgin guy deserves the slut.
>>
>>25794114
The girls who preserve their virginity don't want diseased, degenerate guys marrying them. Only sluts want that kind of dick inside of them. You sound like you have no life experience and base everything you say off of /r9k/ logic.
>>
>>25794154
They do want experienced men though. Virginity in men is usually a huge red flag and often comes with a lot of other undesirable traits.
>>
>>25794254
So sluts who want a good dicking want a manwhore guy. Have you ever even seen a virgin girl? They're so rare nowadays you wouldn't know the first thing about them. These chicks are strict. They'll only settle with a guy who's as clean as they are. Quit living in your fantasy world. If you want to get some go ahead but don't expect to be awarded a pure girl after all that plowing of tainted pussy.
>>
>>25794091
It's totally the opposite bro, let me explain you:

An experienced guy, one who have had sex before with other women, he knows and has learned how to properly please a woman, he will know how to properly handle the virginal and pure girl thar will be his future wife.

On the other hand, what would a virgin guy do with a virgin girl?, probably try to imitate one old sex move that he have seen on a futanari hentai or maybe he will just start penetrating her, women need to be teased in order for them to fully enjoy the sex experience.
>>
>>25794376
you get your head out of your ass, the other anon is correct.
>>
>>25794399
>>25794426
Do you realize how sensitive virgin girls are? They don't know the first thing about sex. They don't want a guy who's rabidly fucked several chicks inside of them. They want a guy who's willing to devote time to them, a guy who's enjoying the process as much as they are. And aside from the sex, they emotionally want a guy who's not going to ditch them ASAP after getting a taste. They want a reliable guy. So do sluts, but sluts don't deserve it because they ask for it only after they've taken stranger dick.
>>
>>25794489
nono. i say this as i personally know virgin girls who are into non virgin guys. you don't know shit m8 stop deluding yourself
>>
>>25794614
Those girls won't be virgins for much longer. The one's who hold out until marriage are the ones who stay preserved and innocent. They're a rare breed but they're there. Anyway, fuck if I care either way. I can go get laid with some hotties and then marry a hot chick who's a total babe, virgin or not. But, it's the principle that counts. Don't expect virgin pussy if you didn't hold out yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 850x478px
>>25794091
While you are correct about who deserves what, the wirld doesn't work that way. Every chick wants an experienced guy, therefore every virgin guy has to settle with a girl who fucked chad.
>>
>>25796142
The only solution is to get tons of pussy yourself ahead of time and then marry any girl you want.
>>
>>25794489
lol this is so off. They aren't thinking "a guy rabidly fucking serveral chicks"

they are thinking if hes good enough to warrant all this attention that they will also be high worth if the guy shows them attention. they want to compete with the other women

then also the experienced guy will enjoy the sex a lot more because he can be comfortable doing it and make it good for her as well.

Emotionally is true however, they want to be sure you arent going to leave them. However, they will fool themselves for you into thinking you wont leave them. You do not have to convince them you are there for life you have to convince them you are there in that moment. Their mind will do the rest
>>
>>25796055
youre so out of touch with reality. Your way of thinking is comin out of high school or something.

The nonvirgin guys a girl will avoid are the ones who everyone knows is having sex with a particular girl.

2 reasons

1. If everyone knows this guy fucked that girl then that means he may have a big mouth and told everyone. Most girls dont want everyone to know their business

2. If they know the other girl they might be leaving the guy alone out of respect/ fear
say girl A has huge tits and girl B is self concious of hers. She may like the guy but might not go after him because she doesnt feel secure that he will stick around after.

you have correct sentences in your post if you take them out of context. Here they are

>Those girls won't be virgins much longer
>Don't expect virgin pussy

Everything other than those two phrases in your post is complete garbage and wrong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.