[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf Seriously, how many of you have actually asked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1426791959468.png (73KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1426791959468.png
73KB, 230x249px
>tfw no gf

Seriously, how many of you have actually asked a girl out? How many of you actually have friends who can introduce you to a girl?

Everyone deserves the life they live. If you just stay home all the time and speak to no one but your mom, then that's kind of life you will have.
>>
>>25793252
>Everyone deserves the life they live.
>just world fallacy: the post
>>
Idk dude I've got this girl wrapped around my finger and idk if it's worth it
>>
I've never asked a girl out in my life. I came pretty close with this one girl but got cucked by another guy just when I decided to take the jump. In retrospect I'm glad that happened because now that the fog's cleared I realize that she's a retard normie sperg and not even cute and I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. My standards are too high I guess but I'd rather be alone than settle for some dumb bitch that I secretly despise.
>>
on new years i went to a normie club, i asked 6 or 7 girls to dance and they all said no
>>
>>25793278
>fallacy fallacy: the post
>>
>>25793692
>fallacy fallacy: the fallacy
>>
File: 1442785937066.jpg (69KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1442785937066.jpg
69KB, 438x503px
>>25793252
No one deserves fucking anything. They either get it or don't.
>>
Ok thanks, i'll just stop having no friends.
>>
told a girl i like 'i want to make you feel amazing' on chat. is that acceptable?
>>
>>25793252
I've asked a few out. all said no. maybe it's because i'm genuinely unattractive, but I can't help develop my innate lack of advanced social and romantic skills if I get rejected all the time. So, I've almost completely given it up and carved myself out the robot lifestyle out of necessity, not opportunity.
>>
File: Mark-Priscilla.jpg (97KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Priscilla.jpg
97KB, 960x640px
>>25793911
They do though. Let it sink in, you'll understand.
>>
>>25793252
>>Everyone deserves the life they live
Careful with that edge kid
>>
>>25794354
Once a loser always a loser. The rich and successful deserve their high class living among the lower class inferiors. Nothing personal kid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.