[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never live in the USA >you will never shop in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 400x400px
>you will never live in the USA
>you will never shop in Walmart and find anything you seek
>you will never enjoy the huge variety of fast food
>you will never be able to just drive a short time and get to beautiful landscape with mountains, desert and lakes
>you will never live in a nice small house on your own property in the suburbs, living a comfy and calm life

Any US-bots wanna marry me so I can get a greencard? ;___;
>>
>tfw you will never spend most of you life in prison for some harmless crim
>>
>>25792920
You will never walk around in fear that some asshole with a tiny penis has a concealed carry permit and a gun on him at all times.
>>
>>25792920
Just walk over here. Millions of Mexicans do it every year senpai.
>>
>>25792920
Are you a gril? I'm not marrying some fruity european guy.

>>25792998
You're retarded
>>
>>25793048
Walk through the ocean, yeah?

>>25793055
I'll give you money if you marry me.
>>
>>25793120
Regardless of you being male or female, I'll only marry you if you let me bend you over and fuck you.
>>
>>25793165
Depends. What state, what city? I need to know if it'd be worth it.
>>
>>25793120
You're dodging the question fruit loop.
>>
>>25793190
I really didn't. If I was female, I'd have just said yes.
>>
>>25793227
Are you willing to take hormones and wear a french maid outfit?
>>
>>25793184
Corpus Christi, Texas. I don't care where you go after as long as your ass is mine for a few weeks.
>>
>>25792920

I seem to remember this exact feel being felt about two years ago.

I once lived in a smaller town, in a third-floor apartment with a deck. from the deck I could see rolling hills in the distance, an athletic field across the road, and plenty of trees and green. I did in fact go to the local wal-mart for supplies on a regular basis, also in the shadow of the same hills, by a lake and river.

Now I live in a crappier apartment, but it's in the city, where I want to be. And just outside there's a moderately large downtown district, a world-class art museum, and lakes all over the place. I had a Pizza Hut pizza yesterday at a Target, and to this very day there's plenty of land for sale 30+ miles out, in the second-third-tier suburb areas. :9

The old apartment was nicer, but I like the new location.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 429x429px
>you will never go to American fast food places

Why live.
>>
File: 8e6.jpg (37KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
37KB, 680x478px
>>25792920
must suck to be a yurocuck
>>
>>25793261
Corpus LOL implying worth it
>>
>150 walmarts are closing

WHY LIVE IN AMERICA
>>
Dang we're really takin things for granted huh?
>>
>>25792920

>be american
>get shot

top kek
>>
Any foreign fembots want to come to America
Free green card marriage coupon
>>
>>25793472
Why do you think I said for a few weeks? Even I know it's shit.
>>
>>25792920
Why wont you ever live in the USA?

Just get a decent education and save up money.
Invest in small businesses in murica
Or get a job in murica
Or have family over there like i do :)

Easy green card.. easy life
>>
>>25792920
>be american
>get shot

original comment
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.