[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR1 50uMib9A What is it lik

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DD.png (555KB, 832x388px) Image search: [Google]
DD.png
555KB, 832x388px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A

What is it like to date a feminist?
>>
it's unbelievable the shit guys put up with just to stick their dick in a wet hole

you can see it in his eyes that she sucked the soul out of him
>>
>>25792872
It's probably like willingly letting yourself be tortured with the slight chance you might get a cookie except when you eat the cookie, you get tortured more harshly because you "raped the cookie".
>>
How cucked can one man be
>>
If he ever grows a backbone he might go crazy and murder that deranged cunt.
>>
I thought feminist only date chads and uses the beta orbiters to beat on. This guy did real good for himself.

Has this feminism is bad just the jews trying to keep us betas down? What if this whole time feminist are on our sides, and are willing to date us beta males? Holy shit I think I might check more about this feminist stuff.
>>
> Comments disabled
>Into trash it goes

When you cant throw red pills in comment its not worth it, this guy is beyond saving she caged him he is not even able to hear output from world thats best method keeping someone in line.
I know even my ex did that to me when I was all in "love"
I had to discard all friends almost family, she totally isolated me from world and one who I was seeing they told me she was not good, I refuseed to listen
>>
>>25792872
I haven't watched the video yet, but judging from the pic he looks fucking miserable.
>>
>>25792872
Why are you guys so repulsed by the idea of feminism again?
>>
>>25793310
bro its 2160 Feminist CmoN
>>
>Confirmed Feminist love chubby guys

Stay mad skeletalfags :^)
>>
File: a4132468004_10.jpg (463KB, 1152x936px) Image search: [Google]
a4132468004_10.jpg
463KB, 1152x936px
>>25793310
Goes against biology, womens brains are literally wired in a way where they don't feel real attraction to non-dominant males (aka betas) so it could never work long term
>>
>>25793310
cuck or woman pls leave
>>
>>25792872
>What is it like dating me?
This is a question no man can honestly answer. There's shit with dating anyone, but if you don't say perfect, she will get offended because there are a million guys out there willing to lie to her, and say that she's perfect, to get in her pants.
>Would you describe our relationship as patriarchal or matriarchal?
First of all this question is not really applicable to a system of 2 people, second of all, it's clear to me that it is functionally matriarchal, because she guides him and gives him the correct opinion for each answer.
>Has there ever been a time where you have feared for your life around me?
Joke question
>Struggles of dating a feminist.
His subtle answer: They don't shut the fuck up.
>Talk about how awesome I am
The girl falls into an awkward silence, literally can't come up with any words to describe the person she is fucking.
>>
>>25793441
>there are a million guys out there willing to lie to her, and say that she's perfect, to get in her pants.
true, which is why women brush off betas and go for alphas, because betas just tell them what they think women want to hear and it's boring, also it shows lack of cofidence which is very unactractive in a male partner

>>25793379
im also inclined to believe this, could be evolution at work
>>
It is torturous. You are made to feel like everything is your fault, and you have to walk on eggshells to avoid offending her over every little thing. Plus nothing you do will ever be good enough, because you are a man and that will never change (unless she's the type to try and brainwash you into taking hormones). Good luck receiving any kind of affection, and you should be grateful for whatever time she deigns to spend with you, because you're just one out of countless disposable men. In her eyes you will be completely worthless and undeserving of any kind of respect, no matter what you do.

Meanwhile be prepared for her to constantly emasculate you and make fun of you for trying to be caring and accommodating. She will make jokes about you with her friends and talk shit about you on her feminist blog.

When your relationship ends, expect to be insulted and told that your feelings weren't real, that you are a manipulative "nice guy", an abuser, a whiny manbaby, or any combination of the three. She will make herself out to be a victim, even if she was the one who dumped you after cheating on you. She will laugh at your "male tears" and gleefully imagine that your suffering is a product of her own self-liberation.

It is abuse committed in the name of an ideology, and it specifically targets men who are vulnerable because they don't know any better
>>
I've never dated one but I'm friends with one. She's probably the most annoying person I've ever met. She tries to bring up feminist shit in situations that don't call for it, if we go somewhere she expects someone else to pay for her, never shuts up about tumblr, and is a real hypocrite. We kind of just let her hang her around because we feel bad for her but none of us like her.
>>
>>25793201
If you do it because you agree with their points fine, but don't do it just to get your dick wet
There is no one as despicable as people who do that
>>
>>25793379
What does THAT have to do with equal rights for women? Why do you have to make everything about you?
>>
what an ugly guy

you guys said ugly guys dont get gfs
>>
>>25794290
Why would that be despicable?
>>
>>25794442
>willing to compromise any belief you have to get laid
>why would that be despicable
>>
>>25794144
Is she fat or ugly?
>>
>>25794473
Not to just get laid , but to get a nice cute girlfriend that is willing to date non-chads and sees relationships as a 50/50 situation
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.