[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your sentiments on lacigreen? Her videos are alright,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: laci green.jpg (48KB, 853x459px) Image search: [Google]
laci green.jpg
48KB, 853x459px
What are your sentiments on lacigreen? Her videos are alright, I don't think she is as bad as everyone makes her out to be.
>>
figuratively who?
>>
She's really hot and cute. I wish she would release some nudes or something. Doubtful though. Her videos are pretty informative. I don't know why some people don't really like her.
>>
>>25792139
The fact that so many people take what she says as fact is really scary.
>>
she is not smart, she just spouts out random bullshit other people posted on the internet.
seems familiar eh?
>>
She's a stupid feminist. She's not as horrible as some of the worst ones, but still pretty damn hypocritical.

She claims about women being objectified and sexualized, while using her massive tits to gain views with horrible clickbait thumbnails and camera-angles down her tops dressed in push-up bras.
>>
Talks about butt sex on youtube. What a successful person. I bet her parents are proud.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ihkzu9tA1thjbjao1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ihkzu9tA1thjbjao1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x490px
>>25792324
And she acts like she's the first person in history to do so. Just a retarded bitch who was there at the right place at the right time with YouTube, just like Pewdiepie
>>
File: Laci-tease.gif (780KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Laci-tease.gif
780KB, 300x225px
>>25792238
You want some Laci nudes do you? Well, I might be able to help you.
>>
File: OP delivers Laci Green.jpg (222KB, 1398x663px) Image search: [Google]
OP delivers Laci Green.jpg
222KB, 1398x663px
>>25792364
a /pol/ack found these. Think they are the closest you will get >>25792238
>>
>>25792379
> Laci Green
> Ex Mormon
> I think to myself "what the heck?"
> from Utah

Daily reminder that if any of you are Mormon and will raise your kids to be mormon, do not do so in Utah.
>>
>>25792324
>she comes from a Mormon family
>her parents are dissapoint

I've been following her since her qt atheist youtube days
>>
She is popular feminism in a nutshell. Sideshow to distract critics of feminism from the feminist lawyers/activists doing the actual legwork/law making.
>>
>tfw when you will never cuddle with Laci and sniff her hair
>tfw you remember she has herpes
>>
>>25792139
She's just another vlogger that got lucky dude. And the way she got lucky was drenching herself in extreme views and controversy. She's literally a professional attention whore.

Why would you post this shit anyways? I've probably seen a small handful of her vlogs in my life and all of her views are childish philosophy 101 bullshit dude.

You're an idiot if you like her, you're an idiot if you think she's smart. She's basic as fuck and only relevant in terms of pop culture trivia.
>>
>>25792139
what a shitty waifu op

are you a fag ?
>>
>>25792405
w-why not

This is an original comment.
>>
>>25792139
her video's started okay and slowly desended into sjw rhetoric
>>
>>25792567
Laci is a patrician tier waifu, pleb
>>
>>25792139
read
>>25792379

>obnoxious camwhore who will probably get fat when she loses her youth
>batshit insane with objectively wrong opinions
>milking orbiters and white knights for all it's worth on the internet
>>
>>25792587
a fatty tumblerina tier woman that makes shitty videos on youtube is patrician now?

what shit planet do you live on?
>>
>>25792587
a fat tumblerina is pleb tier ?
>>
>>25792622
>>25792701
I have a thing for damaged tumblrinas who spout nonsense - with qt chubby cheeks and a smile
>>
>>25792778
all you had to do was admit that you have absolutely shit and self-hating taste early on
>>
>>25792778
you think if you help damaged woman they are gonna give you love back in return ?

thats not gonna work out
>>
>>25792139
Did you know in her early videos, she admitted to leading multiple guys on, said she'd practically do anything if she received attention, and, not once, not twice, but 3 times she was a home wrecker? Now she is a bleeding SJWS and Feminist who is telling us not to objectify women when she is essentially the definition of a worthless sloot?

I'd bet you anything that she (and anyone with a radical point of view in general) is like this to try and bring everyone to her level and to try and find a way to justify being absolute garbage
>>
>>25792778
you help/fix a broken women and they think their value has been raise then leave you for a higher tier man
>>
>>25792139
They probably seem pretty reasonable to someone lacking the ability to reason. She's a hedonist, marxist, and a feminist, so that kind of goes hand in hand.
>>
>>25792379
I don't think thats her in the bra just because the one in the bra has smaller tits. The faces are slightly different too.

Robots are so jealous of her.
>>
>>25792379

This is probably the prettiest pic of hers that exists. The face looks lean, fit and streamlined and the skin is glowing. None of her other pics measure up. Either the cheeks are too puffy or the chin is sagging or the face looks a bit too chubby,
>>
File: laci-green-succ.jpg (382KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
laci-green-succ.jpg
382KB, 3264x2448px
>>25792364
Laci Green succ.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.