[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's that anon? You're saying you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

>What's that anon? You're saying you don't plan on getting married or have kids?
>Oh that phase will pass when you are more mature :^)

FUCK OFF BREEDER!!! LIFE IS MORE THAN JUST REPRODUCING.
I WANT TO TRAVEL AND HAVE MY HOBBIES SO I DON'T WANT TO SPEND ALL MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON PLEASING A WIFE JUST TO INCREASE HER CHANCES OF NOT CHEATING ON ME BY 1% AND END UP RAISING A FUCKING PARASITE FOR A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452042721568.png (569KB, 588x412px) Image search: [Google]
1452042721568.png
569KB, 588x412px
>>25791139

>So Anon, when am I getting grandchildren
>>
File: angry_moth.gif (529KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry_moth.gif
529KB, 480x360px
>>25791163
Fucking Jesus God Damn Fucking Shit Dicks this shit right fucking here

My dad has been trying to get me to breed since I was fucking 15 and my sister is mad at me that she is the only person trying to pass on the family genes.
She hooked up with the first redneck faggot she could find and now I am apparently OBLIGATED to go find some dumbass college cunt and pump my seed into her just so my parents can be satisfied.

F U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 1437689228462.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437689228462.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
only a fool of a man would mrry and have children in this shitstorm

it's like putting a loaded gun to your dick
>>
>well if you dont have any friends just go get a girlfriend and youll meet new people.
kek
>>
This is a legitimate want. Why wouldn't you want your family to continue? However, if you don't think the children will come out well don't bother.
>>
No seriously why do parents do this? My life is fine but my mother keeps mentioning girlfriends, like fuck off
>>
>>25791805
My mom told me to bee mahself yesterday.
The rest of dinner was spent listening to her verbally suck Trump's cock.
>>
File: matoi wat.png (770KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
matoi wat.png
770KB, 1280x720px
I'm 25 years old. my siblings have kids, my cousins have kids, even some of my friends have kids. The idea of having one myself turns my stomach. I really doubt "i'll mature and want them later".
>>
>>25791139
I know the feel. I have a son now that neither my wife or I really planned for but since he's been born there hasn't been any sex and now I have to wait almost a quarter century to do anything fun again. I'm almost thinking about cheating on my wife just to find some release.
>>
I want to pass on my superior aryan genes and not let the Jews win by destroying the white race but damn I hate little kids and have yet to meet a woman I could tolerate or trust to get pregnant.
>>
File: baby_and_wife.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
baby_and_wife.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
>edgeposting
>>
>>25792219
Am I the only one who thinks babies look fucking disgusting?
>>
>>25792283
No, babies are fucking awful. I never want one in my house.
As is, I'm going to have a "no visitors under 21" rule for my apartment.
>>
>>25792219
>she will get fat
>sex will become less and less frequent
>sleepless nights from your poop making parasite crying for no fucking reason
>No time to do anything else but work extra hours to support your crotch trophy
>She will eventually cheat
>She will have full custody while you will be paying child support for the rest of your life

Living the life there, bud
>>
>>25791163
It's a good thing I have a sister to shove that line onto
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
>>25792342
>Crotch Trophy
Holy shit this kek was genuine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.