[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HNNNNNG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IWILLNOTCONTROLMYSELF.jpg (30KB, 253x400px) Image search: [Google]
IWILLNOTCONTROLMYSELF.jpg
30KB, 253x400px
I get a surge of powerful, primitive, almost sexual satisfaction when I fantasize about deceiving the family of this creature to entrust the life of their daughter in my hands, so I can commit the most ravenous of atrocities upon her.

I would travel across the world to approach them, knocking on their door, exclaiming my admiration for their daughters bravery and beauty. They would invite me inside, sensitive to and impressed by the distance I travelled, hoping this commitment I displayed would invigorate and inspire them. They would be astonished and awe struck by my beaming smile of understanding and glowing eyes of sincerity, as I ask for her hand in marriage. We would hold conversation for hours, my charisma giving them the security required to let go of something so close to them.

When I depart, they consider relinquishing their little girl, never even coming close to contemplating what awaits her if they let her go.

Perhaps agreeing for the sake of the fantasy they held to before their child was born. that their daughter would finally experience a loving husband, independence and intimacy, they hand her over. After the ceremony, I take the drooling abomination to my upper middle class weatherboard, beating her into oblivion, leaving her in the dingy darkness of my shed when she is not being used for my pleasure, or being fed like the animal she is.

I would throw her down stairs, kick her continuously, choke her, slam her against walls, do Batista bombs on her (nothing which leaves clearly identifiable signs of abuse).

And this is the best part, when they come to check on her, she would be unable to communicate the living hell she experiences every day, only blankly staring with those empty orbs that are eyes, trying to cry, but unable to.

As they depart from their visits, the limited capacity of her thought processes would come to the only semblance of realisation she is capable of, that the vicious cycle of agony would begin once more.
>>
why dont you rape a dead body instead, it would be the same, only without the maggots.
>>
File: 1452772312686.gif (850KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1452772312686.gif
850KB, 540x532px
h-hmph...
nobody ever wants to do this type of stuff with me...
>>
>>25790994
wow you are even attention whoring in a threat like this,
its an obvious sign that you are shit
>>
File: Jaycee_Lee_Dugard.jpg (24KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jaycee_Lee_Dugard.jpg
24KB, 400x500px
Muh nigga!

Tfw when you have no loli sexslave to come home to torment.
>>
>>25790947
DONT LET YOUR DREAM BE DREAMS!
DO IT!
>>
>>25790947
>implying that failed human can even experience pain.

Nice one, retard.

You need some helen keller type bitch.
>>
>>25791223
Physical pain, it is capable of experiencing, although it has no reasoning or logical capacity.
>>
>>25790947
You do realise they're basically braindead ? They can't think or have hope etc ? I doubt pain even registers
>>
>>25791223

>failed human

GET OUT NORMIE
>>
yeah it's saturday morning here too
>>
>>25790947
Well fuck you OP. You and your shitty Batista bomb.
>>
File: 1436872605707.jpg (121KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
1436872605707.jpg
121KB, 600x690px
>>25791305
gtfo normal fag
>shitty Batista bomb
>>
File: 1452886481702.jpg (19KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1452886481702.jpg
19KB, 493x402px
Reddit user trying to be Le Edgy?
>>
>>25790947
I would like to put all of their disabled kids down painlessly and give the parents a very painful death for bringing them into the world.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.