[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my fat practice gf is getting really needy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 40NOU8d.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
40NOU8d.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
>tfw my fat practice gf is getting really needy
>>
trying to force this shitty new meme
>>
File: os2c8FU.jpg (117KB, 1503x994px) Image search: [Google]
os2c8FU.jpg
117KB, 1503x994px
>>25790912
They have been trying since at least last summer. Things are starting to blur together so I cant quite remember.
>>
>>25790912

>practice bf has baby fever
>probably wants to breed with me now
>he has the shittiest genes I've ever seen

fuck no
>>
File: 1411943409183.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411943409183.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>tfw practice gf lost the weight but kept the values
This truly is a genuine best feel
>Mon actual Visage
>>
File: my63gOq.png (67KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
my63gOq.png
67KB, 299x288px
>>25791168
>bf
tits/dick or gtfo
>>
>>25791211

i had had to settle for a practice bf. my tits ain't nothing you want to see friendo
>>
>>25791275
>admits to having shit genes
>wants a guy with good genes
why would Chad willingly breed with you?
>>
>>25791275
That's a lie
I exclusively get off on weird tits
>>
>>25791168
that feel...

>tfw you and a guy seem pretty compatible for the most part personality-wise
>tfw it took like 2 years (friends) but you were finally able to have sex with him
>tfw you know, in practicality, he'd be a good partner because he's really into you and has a good job and even better prospects for the future
>tfw he has terrible physical genetics but is intelligent but also autistic
>tfw this makes you scared to have kids with him
>tfw to put the nail in the coffin, his brother was hot
>tfw it never worked out obviously

Looks only matter to a certain degree and he was way past it. There was no way I could have sex with that for the rest of my life despite everything else good he had going for him. As bad as that sounds, at least I didn't waste his time/cuck him.
>>
>>25790912
>people act like getting with a girl with such a sexy body is "practice"

>tfw no gf
>>
>>25791331
>>25791168
>muh genetics
Nobody cares irl
>>
>>25791309

Fuck man I don't care if I'm stuck with an ugly man the rest of my life but we are not making the next generation of super-robots.

If I bred with Chad, at least our children would have some chance. If not, then I'm not greedy enough to just make a baby for the hell of it.
>>
>>25791349
You sound like a cunt honestly
>>
>>25791349
That's actually a pretty good mindset. I have little respect for people who haphazardly bring children into the world.
>>
File: Nora3-31.jpg (234KB, 534x598px) Image search: [Google]
Nora3-31.jpg
234KB, 534x598px
>>25791348

>"genes don't matter"

Yes, yes they do.

Pic related
>>
>>25791348
I don't think anything more false has ever been said.
>>
>>25791457

Yes, I am. And for that reason, if my son ever exists, he won't be browsing this board and be NEETing in my house throughout his 20s.
>>
>>25791906

Self awareness and honesty are key. It's why so many get into and stay in such shitty relationships. They're not aware of what they really want/need and then when they figure that shit out, they don't talk about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.