[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else good looking but creepy, akward, and unsocial personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1451869263305.jpg (44KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
1451869263305.jpg
44KB, 450x403px
Who else good looking but creepy, akward, and unsocial personality prevents you from getting a gf?
>>
nobody because you can't be good looking and unsocial
>>
>>25790676
>implying

original comment do not steal
>>
>>25791013
I'm not implying anything you mong

It's an absolute fact

if you were actually good looking you wouldn't have any reason to be unsocial because every social encounter would be a very pleasurable activity

only delusional faggots think they are good looking but still hated by everyone
>>
File: File Jan 16, 10 59 06 AM.png (458KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
File Jan 16, 10 59 06 AM.png
458KB, 750x1334px
>>25791904
Not OP but eat a dick.
>>
>>25792111
>trips
what types of photos should i put on my profile, i have 2 selfies of my face and a pic of me and my dog.
>>
>>25792111
>getting matches on tinder proves I am good looking

literally anyone can take a good pic from a good angle bro
>>
>>25792178
I have 4 solo pictures and a pic of my dog by herself.

It doesn't matter. Tinder is for stupid whores and I use it to set up dates with girls and then not show up so they get butthurt that they wasted their time driving. I fucking hate women.
>>
>>25791904
Not everyone is naturally a social extrovert. Ive always enjoyed beong alone sometimes
>>
File: File Jan 16, 11 11 54 AM.png (187KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
File Jan 16, 11 11 54 AM.png
187KB, 750x1334px
>>25792201
Senpai give it up.

I take pleasure in turning women into beta orbiters.
>>
>>25791904
>>25790658

Every social encounter I've had, I gave off disinterested signals and that draws the person away.

Because I never smile, and thus come off unfriendly, women and men always relied on one of my friends to communicate with me. I don't know why people think they need to be a VIP to talk to me. Its a weird feel.
>>
>>25792294
I get matches on tinder too bro.. you're not turning anyone into anything

you could take good pictures and look good in pictures but be a complete subhuman irl.. if you were legit goodlooking why would you hate women? why would you even know what 4chan is? you think chad hates women? no, why would he? give it up, it's over. women will always win, your petty bullshit is only making you unhappy and nobody else
>>
I guess Im relative attractive, 8/10, but I have no social skills and never had a gf. Im a 23 yo kissless virgin and I hate it, but I can't change... That's just the way I am
>>
>>25792361
A guy I know is pretty much a Chad and he fucking hates women.
>>
>>25792361
I already fucked the girl in the text screencap. Didn't even meet her on tinder. Then I found out she cucked her stupid bf for me cause she found me hot. I didn't want to do it again cause it's wrong to do to the guy.

I never said I was Chad, I just said eat a dick.

I started browsing 4chan 9 years ago, long before I developed a hatred for women. My petty bullshit makes me laugh, which is why I was drawn to this site in the first place. I am never unhappy when I'm laughing.

I hate women because they're dishonest and disloyal. Men can be too, and I hate those men too, but it's largely more on the female spectrum. I'm a dude with a good looking father who cheated on my Mom and had kids outside their marriage.

I don't hate all women, just most of them. Older women are generally ok in my book because they're past the wall and have either learned to stop being such lying fucking whores or have accepted that they can't get by on just looks in life and actually work hard at being good people.

I'll admit, years of /r9k/ has certainly altered my perspective on girls, but I've also had experience shape it too. My best friend is a girl who has proven she's a loyal person, I don't hate her. At the same time I secretly hate literally every other girl I'm "friends" with. Women under 35 are just terrible creatures in general.
>>
>>25792544
>hates women
>believes that the wall is a real thing and not a meme women made up to make people like you feel like women are actually ever at a disadvantage in life compared to men(and prevent people like you from going ER)

bluepilled faggot
>>
>>25792593
I never said women are at a disadvantage in life. The wall just means they have to actually work if they haven't already secured some cuck to leech off of.

I would never go ER because I don't have any desire to kill anyone. Rodger was a stupid faggot that lost in the end.
>>
>>25792658
>The wall just means they have to actually work

there is no such thing as a wall, it's an r9k meme

women will always have a white knight to fall back on regardless of how old and decrepit they are

but that doesn't mean shit, because to women working is not a thing they hate or avoid. on the contrary, there are more women in college nowadays and more and more young, good looking women are working and supporting themselves, making more money than men, etc. I wonder why that is? oh yeah cuz women totally need men at some point in their lives right? delusional faggot, there is no gender war, it's long over. women won, men are done for.
>>
>>25792764
Most memes are grounded in reality.

Working doesn't mean just financially. They have to work to improve themselves, their outlook on life, how they treat others and whatnot.

And being in college doesn't mean SHIT till you actually get a job in your field. Also gonna need some heavy sources for those claims senpai.
>>
>>25791904
You're an idiot.

I've seen plenty of half decent looking guys who are awkward and anti-social. Look does equal automatic social skills you retarded faggot child.
>>
>>25792818
>They have to work to improve themselves, their outlook on life, how they treat others and whatnot.
no they fucking don't lmao

that's the whole point, women can do and be anyone they want and they will always get a white knight to provide for them

i mean for fucks sake nowadays literal landwhales get good looking men, why would women being at a certain age prevent them from getting what they want? if women wanted men they would get men. but they don't want men. they want chad and they want everyone else gone. as in they wanna make men who aren't chad obsolete and right now it's all going according to plan.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.