[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship between men and women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: mastermoustache.jpg (58KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
mastermoustache.jpg
58KB, 850x400px
I had a close female friend who I could share anything with. Back then, as we got to know each other better and we grew closer and closer, I developed feelings for her. I told her about this and she said she didn't feel the same for me and she wished that our friendship should stay the way it was at the time. I knew this was the point where I had to withdraw from her - which I did.

What I learned from this is that I can't be just friends with a woman. I can only have real friendships with men.

A lot of you probably already knew this, but for those who still think they can be friends with a woman: You can't. It won't work. You sooner or later will feel romantically attracted to her, but she won't feel the same for you - and you will suffer while she profits from your resources.

Share your own experiences!
>>
Why are males always ruining friendships?
>>
>>25790345

If she's ugly, then there is no problem.
>>
Men and women can be friends.
>>
I have many, many female friends. Some of them I'm extremely close with. Only once was I ever in the unfortunate situation of having a crush on one, and in that case I had a crush on her first and we became friends by happenstance while I was not acting on my feelings.

It is possible to have female friends.
>>
>>25790534
>probably likes riding mopeds
>>
>>25790345

Can confirm

>>25790492

Girls don't have as much to offer as males friendship wise,
>>
>>25792385
>Girls don't have as much to offer as males friendship wise,
its because you only treat them as potential cocksleeves. if you treat them like your male friends they will act more like your male friends.
>>
>>25790566
It has to be under the strictest conditions almost Satan. Your friend's girlfriend, your girlfriend's friend, classmate etc. Basically, the friendship has to stem from some kind of mutual circumstance, rather than of your own will. Otherwise, one of you eventually becomes attracted to the other.

In the few cases where you are actually friends, it's usually through some sort of benefit. I had a friend I considered my best friend for years. Whenever she got a boyfriend, she fell off the face of the Earth. I wouldn't talk to her for months at a time. Like fucking clockwork, whenever they broke up she came crying to me. I put a stop to that. It was an unhealthy relationship, and it just made me bitter and resent her for using me as an emotional dump.

Males will be your friend because they want to, not because you provide them with some service. Women will only be your friend if you bring some sort of benefit to them. As soon as you stop helping them get good grades, feel pretty, or keep their emotional instability under control, you'll be kicked to the curb.
>>
I have multiple female friends and it's not a problem for me at all. You can speak for yourself but not for every other man on the planet.
>>
The only guys I've seen with female friends are fucking betas. Why would you even speak to women for anything other than sex? Female friends, what a joke. Go buy her shit and listen to her problems while she fucks someone better looking, you idiots.
>>
>>25792410
girls never pay for shit, never organize parties, and cause nothing but drama
>>
>>25792474
>implying you're a man
>>
>>25790612
You're gay or low-test.

Or just an idiot, to be honest. Women are insufferable.
>>
File: 1450724403183.jpg (45KB, 495x778px) Image search: [Google]
1450724403183.jpg
45KB, 495x778px
>>25792410

nah they never will. looking back i think the only thing nice about female friends is their female softness and such. remove that and there is not much, just the equivalent of a very bland male friend. male-female friendships cannot perdure. unless you're an homosexual.

well they can perdure if you change the parameters a bit such as the ability to hug and such.
>>
File: timberland.gif (517KB, 147x162px) Image search: [Google]
timberland.gif
517KB, 147x162px
>>25792507
>girls never pay for shit, never organize parties, and cause nothing but drama
confirmed for never having a female friend (not someone you orbit, an actual friend)
>>
>>25792572
but you can actually talk to girls about your feefees without getting called a homo. im not gonna sa anithing about your subjective experiences with girls, but my experiences with friends of the opposite gender has been nothing but positive.
>>
File: 1437234455698.jpg (52KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
1437234455698.jpg
52KB, 550x330px
>>25792610
Then why the fuck are you here?
Also she'll fuck someone else, so you're a eunuch.
>>
>>25792642
i am here to watch and observe. also, why should i care if they fuck someone else? im not in a committed relationship with them, so they can fuck whoever they like.
>>
>>25792572

and by hugging i mean cuddling and at least slight sexual contacts.
>>
>>25792663
You're deluding yourself, sex-traitor.

And I mean that earnestly. You're too retarded to understand the difference between men and women or you're just a flat-out nu-male noodle.

You've probably spent so much time with cunts that you've absorbed their estrogen and become a hysterical, irrational, unaccountable mantwat.
>>
One of my best friends is a female who is basically the town bicycle. She's okay looking, but I'm not romantically attracted to her because she's a cumdumpster with no semblance of sound judgement
>>
>>25792663
C U C K
U
C
K

original
>>
>>25792697
can you elaborate? i understand that there are differences between the genders but i also understand that they can have a good non-sexual time together. i have spent time with both females and males, since my friend group is 50/50 male and female.
>>
>>25792610

what's the point, they can never understand nor relate to your feelings. At least I'm not the type who just likes to vent without getting any real help.
either way talking about your "feefees" is pretty gay. Only acceptable if it's actually something that matters a lot or is big.
>>
>>25792725
you guys are ruining the meaning of cuck. isnt a cuck someone who lets niggers fuck his wife? how is that comparable to not giving a fuck if my friends have sexual relationships? i dont care if my friend bangs some dude, just as i dont care if my buddy bangs some slut.
>>
>>25792768
meh, i think venting helps. i dont expect them to fix my problems but its cool to have someone to talk to. and i think they give okay advice, and not just "lmao dude man up".
>>
>>25792789

again, find better male friends. if you're not a retard you should be able to figure out okay advices by yourself.

you're only making yourself feeble relying on female friends like that
>>
>>25792789
>he cant just man up whenever he wants to

Get a load of this faggot. Man up dude lmao.
>>
>>25792745
It's not obvious in a herd setting. Just pin one down and try to interrogate her.

You'll find out she's weak and lives in an amoral world of lies and manipulation--but, here's the thing...

She is unaware of this fact. She can't step outside it. It's her nature.

She lacks reflexion--objectivity of thought--the capability to step outside one's own mind and introspect as if you were introspecting.

This is the innovation of the Greeks and of Western civilization--to codify one's behavior and attempt to correct it.

Women just have their feelings and their feelings are their truth. If you press them on this point they will break down out of frustration.

I can empathize with them like I can animals, but that doesn't mean I want to deal with animal herding or having them shit in my house and break things with their hysteria.

It requires wisdom to reach this point and to reject the lies of the prevalent culture. You must closely observe their behavior and look for the patterns. Find what they lack.
>>
>you can't
Uhhh. I've had hundreds of female friends throughout my life. Some very close. My bestfriends have consistently been women.
I've had feelings for maybe a small handful of them, all in all.
The ones I got close enough to, to be bestfriends, killed all feelings of romantic attraction.
The secret is forgetting that they're women and realizing there's no difference between them and men. Sans biological and individual differences.
>>
>>25792914

>realizing there's no difference between them and men

you must be some kind of faggot
>>
>>25792834
jesus christ dude, you're not wise, you just have issues-
>>
>>25792410
>if you treat them like your male friends they will act more like your male friends.
This is wrong, they still act like girls and aren't capable of the same level of conversation as I can have with males. Their sensitivity is nice, but whenever I get into subjects that are too cerebral, I'm basically giving a lecture instead of having a conversation. I have a female friend that likes me to talk about things to her despite the fact she has nothing to share, I think she wants the dick t b h.
>>
>>25792938
Nope. Many historical great thinkers agree with me. I'll trust Schopenhauer and Aristotle over you, thanks.

If you took the trouble to really investigate, you'd find out as well.
>>
>Hurr girls can't keep up with an intelligent conversation

It's not that it's untrue but it's still gross when a bunch of stupid dudes try to discuss things that go way over their heads. Just because you are confident enough to open your mouth doesn't mean that the things coming out of it are necessarily intelligent. Girls don't pretend to be smarter than they are, they accept they're stupid.
>>
>>25792929
Most men and women are stupid normies. If I'm going to have a small pool of decent friends to choose from I'm not going to arbitrarily make it smaller because of gender.
>>
>>25792574
>confirmed for never talking to a woman
>>
>>25793074

normie women have even less to talk about than normie females but i get your point.
>>
File: 1452908118249.jpg (73KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1452908118249.jpg
73KB, 600x575px
>>25793105

than normie men*
>>
Ehhh you can have a friend ship with an unattractive woman I think as long as you have standards. Odds are she probably had to develope some kind of personality as well because she couldn't just rely on her looks.
>>
Women can definitely fall for the man in the friendship too.
>>
Guys with female friends, think about all the fun and good times you had with your female friends.

That wasn't actually fun. It was awful. They were just using you while getting fucked by Chad.

How do I know this? Because all women are trashy whores with no conscience. It is simply impossible for anyone to have a good time around them.
>>
>>25790345
The only way a friendship with a girl works is if you: 1. have known her forever 2. have common interests. and 3. you treat her like a guy friend. If she fights with her bf or some shit don't giver her emotional validation. She needs to know you aren't interested in her and your relationship is and will forever be platonic. If you let her make you into a beta orbiter you can't be friends.
>>
>>25793198
one of my internet friends turned out to be a gril after i had already known her for a year and sent me a picture of her butt

10/10 desu
>>
I have so many girl friends, it's so easy for me. A lot of girls act really nice and friendly to me for some reason. I'd have to actively be rude or ignore them to not be friends with them. Like random girls I meet for the first time will ask me a lot of questions and ask for hugs when we part ways and shit like that. I don't get it. You'd think they like me but I can tell you that's not what it is.
>>
>>25793202
I have a male friend who calls me his sister and talks to me about his relationship drama aaalllll the time. Every detail, even the ones I don't want to know, so I dump my shit on him in return. No one really gives a shit. He is not an orbiter, just has kind of a bad romantic life and is godawful at actually reading women and only hooks up with the really screwed up ones. He knows I know who he has been with and what he has done, mostly because of poor confidence, and likewise my relationship is far from perfect and fits a lot of stereotypes thrown around here. If you don't try to paint a perfect picture of someone it will look a lot more like them when you're finished.
>>
>>25793186
Confirmed. Apparently I've had a lot of female friends crush on me, but I never knew because I was dense and never cared.
Most of the women I've slept with were friends that initiated.
>>
All things end eventually.
Even if a friendship ends because one person develops feelings for the other, that friendship wasn't a bad thing.
>>
>>25793327
When I had friends, most of them were women and they loved that I was a rude, sarcastic asshole to them and everyone else. The friendships felt more real. They could banter like guys. It was great.
>>
File: 1452233170287.jpg (138KB, 728x745px) Image search: [Google]
1452233170287.jpg
138KB, 728x745px
I may be biased because I am a gril, but I can't imagine not being friends with girls.

>pretty/cute bodies and faces (at least my friends are)
>fun and light-hearted
>physical affection without being sexual
>sleep-overs and cuddling
>cute clothes
>good hygiene, smells nice
>home usually is clean and tidy
>not prone to gross-out humor like guys
>emotional intimacy

Maybe its cause there isn't a sexual element to it, but if I think of being a straight guy with a male friend its even less appealing, because guys are usually gross and tryhard to keep emotional and physical distance.
>>
>>25793388
Yeah having female friends is really nice. I've pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be alone forever, so I appreciate any kind of female contact I can get.
>>
>>25793440
You sound trans or a complete shefaggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452881993353.jpg (41KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452881993353.jpg
41KB, 540x720px
>>25792434
What I have most about this website is the minute you put together a different fucking argument, everyone ignores it. Your answer is the only correct answer in this thread, and not one fucking person admitted it.

This board is full of fixing cucktards
>>
>>25793463
>being this obliviously hypocritical
>>
>>25793452
not gonna lie might just be a repressed shefag. I haven't kicked into a sexual gear yet but I really like my female friends a lot.
>>
>>25792725
KEK
UGUC
CLCU
KYKC
>>
>>25793519
Good thing is, no one gives a shit if you're homosexual, no virility to attack. Seems like lesbians have a lot of fun whenever they aren't fat incel slobs.
>>
File: 1414301810253.gif (1020KB, 457x390px) Image search: [Google]
1414301810253.gif
1020KB, 457x390px
>>25793463
>sperging out because nobody liked your shitty blog
>>
I had this female friend which was ugly so I had no problems being friends with her, plus being a woman, she told me a lot of secrets of hers, or she would talk about other girls from our class.
She was only good for revealing secrets and shit that was happening behind my back. Once Uni started I dropped her. Not that she cared, she still messages me once in three months, saying how she misses the two of us talking, but I don't even give a fuck.
Fucking women.
>>
>>25793440
>tfw girl
>tfw never had a girl friend because they don't like me and I don't get them

It really sucks not having anyone to have a deep friendship with. I was friends with a fag but he abandoned me.
>>
File: 1447418927754.jpg (126KB, 673x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447418927754.jpg
126KB, 673x700px
>>25793440
That's because males establish standards and compete with one-another or delve into mutual objective interests so they can establish comraderie based on skill and mutual respect.

Women waste time on grooming and clucking and gossiping like a bunch of hens.

Women never would have left the jungle/plains/whatever. Women would have never developed this website. Women do jack shit.

And they have the nerve to blame it on "oppression." They were never oppressed, just retarded.

FUCK I hate ROASTIES
>>
>>25793029
It's true.

Once you understand key concepts about women, it all becomes clear.

>Briefaults Law
Any encounter with a woman is a business transaction

>female solipsism
She is the center of the world, and everyone else is simply a caricature.

I know it's a meme, but once you "Take the Red Pill" and understand these things, and know what to look for, you'll see it. Call us bitter, call us virgins, etc. Any number of things used to dismiss and poison the well.

But

If you take the time and simply observe for yourself, you'll start to understand.
>>
>>25793769
>men who suck with women the best authority on the true nature of women

keep telling yourself that, bro. sad that you wont ever open yourself up to some girl out there that otherwise would love you unconditionally
>>
>>25793769
>Let me tell you how beta philisophers (they all are), and my anecdotal evidence, are the only true sources of knowledge on this matter and anyone who says otherwise is a woman or a faggot cuck.
>>
File: 1447931899540.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1447931899540.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>25793842
>>25793847
>>>/roastieclub/
>>
my last surviving friend from childhood that i still talk to is this blue eyed, blonde, party slut that i befriended by being the only guy who wasn't chasing after her vagina.
she lives in a different state, has a boyfriend and a son, but we still talk on the phone and vent. our connection? WoW.
when she had a kid she got chubby and went from 10/10 to like 6/10.

our relationship is so ironic that i can barely believe it's real.
when reality hits women and you were there and stayed true, they will realize why they value you and will try to not let you go.
a lot of them have to have children to be humbled down to earth.
>>
>>25793847

>calling Schopenhauer and Aristotle beta

How dare you? you fucking loser.
>>
>>25793703
>comraderie

FYI whenever you see this word used in this context, it's guaranteed to be posted by someone who loves cock. It's more than friendship but not love, maximum kek.
>>
>>25793893
It's not that they weren't intelligent but it is the ultimate beta thing to do, philosophy is just old timey frogposting.
>>
>>25793198
you tell'em m8
>>
>>25790345
I, for the most part, have a decent amount of female friends because I approach them for relationships/sex and if it doesn't turn out well because of a boyfriend or something, I keep them around just because they're investments. This is the occasion for most of them, but I do know a shut in neet grill who is an actual bro who I play vidya with all the time and that seems to be a nice deal as friendship goes. I'd date her if I had the chance, but she has a long term bf and I actually like the guy. There are special cases, but usually op is right, you can't really have female friends without some sort of attraction developing.
>>
>>25792434
>>25793463
I agree with these. It's not that I hate women, but every single female friend I've had either couldn't talk about ANYTHING other than gossip or just used me as a support pillar. Often they also bailed once they got a boyfriend.

Hell, my former "best" female friend didn't acknowledge my existence once she got a boyfriend. My former best male friend, however, nearly got beaten up for me. And I bet he didn't even think twice about it.

Don't get me wrong, females are nice in their own way because you can act like a little bitch and they'll be fine with it. But there WILL be attraction at some point, and once that happens YOU'RE fucked and she couldn't give a shit less.
>>
>>25793463
If (You) want a (You), all (You) have to do is ask.
>>
File: rocco pls go.png (708KB, 1085x623px) Image search: [Google]
rocco pls go.png
708KB, 1085x623px
>>25793440

When girls talk about other girl positives it's always borderline lesbian shit
>>
>>25790345
OP's pic is true. I had real female friends, but we didn't want to fuck each other.

Now, I have a really good friend where we kind of wanted to fuck each other, talked about it, decided it wasn't worth it. In other words, I got shot down, but I can deal.
>>
>>25792500
This. Are you sure you didn't just want to say "a female friend, please?" I want to interrogate you.
>>
When did /r9k/ turn into normie central?
>>
>>25794790
When you let it. Push harder, fellow robot!
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.