[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What arebyou doing right now anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: forgive me pepe _ Tumblr.png (121KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
forgive me pepe _ Tumblr.png
121KB, 500x356px
Currently third wheeling my best mate and his gf, its a fucking bad feel
>>
refreshing a dead thread I posted in on /g/ and a thread on /r9k/ where two people just admitted to be trolling one-another. also refreshing a shitty forum I browse.
>>
>>25790329
Fuck yeah dude. What forum?
>>
>>25790351

You haven't heard of it. It's dedicated to a dead game I play which is actually closing by the end of the month. It's a game that used to be hosted by ijji.com, if you recognize it.
>>
Trying to and social and failing.

Death please come to me.
>>
File: 1452122689036.jpg (127KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
1452122689036.jpg
127KB, 1024x741px
>>25790309
shitposting on /r9k/
reading fanfiction on /mlp/
thinking about how shit my life is and how I should be studying right now
the usual
>>
>>25791061
>reading fanfiction on /mlp/

what kind of fanfiction? I forgot /mlp/ existed.
>>
>>25791187
whatever catches my eye, right now this
>>>/mlp/26036865

why ask?
>>
>>25791267
>why ask?

I'm a sexually frustrated furry who threw away all his friends four months ago, so now I have no outlet. Hoping to get back to them next month, though...
>>
>>25791061
>reading mlp fanfic

What does it feel like being a complete waste of a person, like your potential was limitless but instead, here you are a complete waste.
>>
>>25791289
>I'm a sexually frustrated furry
please keep away from /mlp/ then, we don't want you there
>>
>>25791302

yeah fuck reading. reading's 4 fags. my friend read once and now he has aids.
>>
>>25791316

topkek, are you for real? I knew your board was shit, and I realized I would not like what you read or what you like in any way since it's not even furry, but wow. wew
>>
>>25791332
that's good that you think so

>>25791302
feels ok
>>
File: 9867687.jpg (60KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
9867687.jpg
60KB, 640x472px
>>25791332
Drama queen much? Go live in the forest if you like fucking animals so much.
>>
>>25791397

There is a reason I don't browse /mlp/. And you do not even know what a furry is.
>>
>>25791415
I'm not that mlpfag but I think you are a fag. Yes I know what it is it's an abomination of nature.
>>
Third wheeling my ex. Realized yesterday that I should have married her when she gave me the chance. It's hard to let her go because she is still my best friend. Don't know how to meet other women and I don't even want to at this point. I should be doing school work
>>
>>25791898
>I should have married her
No you shouldn't have
you did well
>>
>>25791976
You're probably right. I just don't know how to stop these feelings of regret and skill the what-ifs. The thought that people go through shit like this every day format bring me any comfort.
>>
>>25791302
>browsing /r9k/

What does it feel like being a complete waste of a person, like your potential was limitless but instead, here you are a complete waste.
>>
Being hungover after my friend's birthday last night. Just browsing r9k, int, pol and trv, listening to Carach Angren and eating. Had countless boners today; I always get so horny when I'm hungover. I've only had 2 wanks though because it's really hard to fap with my family in the house. If they were gone I probably would've had like 5 by now.
>>
Sitting in the emergency room with a bunch of beaners waiting to get my throat checked out. I think I have tonsilitis, the right one has all white stuff in it and I can't swallow good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.