[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I shit upon your normie fashion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: crocs2.jpg (23KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
crocs2.jpg
23KB, 440x440px
Why is normie fashion fucking allergic to things such as comfort, practicality, and reliability?
Why is it than whenever 2 footwhere who have the same function(example:flip flops and crocks) are compared, the one better at intended functionm(from example: crocks offer far better protection, stability, strength and comfort) is called"autistic"?

Why does it create fucked up dogshit arbitrary standards about such trivial shit , especially like which types of almost identical sneakers are considered autistic or for old people and which are cool?Normieshits will scream about "muh social nuances" but if these nuances involve identifying which of 2 almost undistinguishable pairs of sneakers is "autistic", on the bases of you extremely vague illogical normie criteria of what is acceptable then these nuances are worth shit and I sincerely hope someone unretarded will destroy your precious cues ASAP.

>Retarded crapass swag hats and clothing, and ugly baggy jeans with "FUCK FUCKS EVERYTHING", "WHERE DEM BOOTY BITCHES AT" and other niggerspeak inscriptions are considered normal
>shitty rainbow, pink, or neon covered faggotwear is considered fashionable
>tribal nigger nose, tongue and lip piercings are considered fashionable
>Faggot sidecuts:wow dude so cool
>Someone wears white hiking shoes in a non-ceremonial enviroment:OMG HURR DURR WHAT A RETARDED CREEP

If society in general and specifically females is instantly loses respect for about wearing something so unprovocative then It's one more reason for me to piss on you cues and to think females as retarded conformist livestock who can't fathom their own bullshit.

Normieshits will scream about "muh social nuances" but if these nuances involve identifying which of 2 almost undistinguishable pairs of sneakers is "autistic", on the bases of you extremely vague illogical normie criteria of what is acceptable then these nuances are worth shit and I sincerely hope someone unretarded will destroy your precious cues ASAP.
>>
Tl;dr

Shut up fag.
>>
Crocks users, everyone.
>>
>>25789147
retarded normie detected
>>
>>25789152
I gave them as an example, I wear my comfortable sneackers in urban conditions, but when I'm going to a lake or beach to hike or go fishing I never leave my faithful crocks behind
>>
File: 1441162441360.png (283KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
1441162441360.png
283KB, 623x469px
>>25789182
>retarded
At least I know how to dress.

>normie
Fair enough.
>>
Walking around in your underwear is also comfortable but you can't do that in public either.
>>
File: 5892589285386976902.png (320KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
5892589285386976902.png
320KB, 600x463px
>Be me
>Have a lot of shit to carry
>Wear a hiking bag
>Stronger than the average bag
>Weather-proof
>Utility to attach most of my stuff to
>mfw I get shit on by normies that don't wear bags at all and have to carry their possessions
>>
>>25789140

Simply splendid thread. I forgot how much I laws to love crocs. They are odor resistant, light weight, promote circulation, supportive, waterproof (for the amphibious types). Had a sport pair in HS i rocked on a regular basis. Probably get a new pair for backpacking. They're inexpensive, long lasting, and what can I say I love lizard logo
>>
>>25789249
What a shitty false dichotomy. How the fuck is wearing a pair of sneakers that for some retarded reason your shitty normie "nuances" consider "autistic comaprable to wearing underwear only(BTW that's not comfortable)?
>>
http://ihatecrocsblog.blogspot.com/
>>
File: Autism.png (1014KB, 1302x852px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
1014KB, 1302x852px
sounds like that other thread got you going there big boy
>>
I'm a girl and crocs are the worst shoes, worse than autism shoes. If chad wore them, I'd laugh at him
>>
>>25789269
Where do you live that people don't wear backpacks?
>>
>>25789140
nobody cares what you wear that fucking much, do what you want
i see 'poorly dressed' people walking around all the time, clearly they dont care as much as you do
just calm down
>>
>>25789536
Some britbong college.

I don't know why the normies don't wear backpacks. Where to they keep their shit?
>>
>>25789521
What part of your shitty "nuances" causes you to get troggered by "autism shoes"?
>>
>>25789568
most normies wear backpacks (or carry handbags), you live in a strange area
>>
>>25789140
Things can only be as practical as society allows, look at fanny packs for example, they are objectively superior to a wallet but people don't wear them
>>
>>25789504
I absolutely despise these shoes. They're uncomfortable as shit(especially to the area just above my ankles), not mention ugly. They look like a boot for girls fucked a sneaker to create this abomination. I don't understand what's the appeal of this shitty footwear to normies.
>>
>>25789504
>>25789649
Those shoes definitely arent liked by normies they are autistic as shit
>>
>>25789504
Those jeans are autistic. Who the fuck wears watches? you just need a nice looking phone.
>>
>>25789568
I'm with >>25789605

like 90% of people I see around have backpacks or messenger bags. how do people carry their stuff?

>>25789504
all of this is autismal as fuck, especially considering it's fucking January.
>>
See how Jobs rocked with pride these autistic new balance? You could get away with all you just sperged about if you were at the top of the food chain.

Unfortunately you're probably being cucked by society like the rest us so please just stay in line.
>>
>>25789152

I wear em, what's wrong with it?
>>
File: crocs_2733634b.jpg (82KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
crocs_2733634b.jpg
82KB, 620x387px
>>25789140
tl;dr

Crocs are pretty popular and Normie I see them everywhere, their are even specialty stores with tons of different color schemes.

Not sure what you are going on about exactly, you one of those "autistic shoe" meme shillers trying to stir things up?
>>
>>25789861
Jobs was a middle-aged man though. It's more dadcore than autism at that point.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.