[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Meet qt >Not immediately attracted to her >Start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2683562726475387.jpg (5KB, 150x132px) Image search: [Google]
2683562726475387.jpg
5KB, 150x132px
>Be me
>Meet qt
>Not immediately attracted to her
>Start hanging out with her
>Become attached
>tfw this is the first time you've been emotionally attached to another human being in years
>Confess my love
>She wants to stay close friends
>FriendZoned.gif
>Eventually accept friendship
>Try to hang out with her
>She has two annoying friends
>Be me
>Talking to qt about something
>Annoying friend #1 starts talking
>Accuses me of threatening rape
>I must have lost control and let something slip
>Attempt to explain my mental health issues
>Annoying friend #2 suddenly starts crying
>WhatTheFuckIsItThisTime.jpg
>Claims to be mentally unstable and, by her logic, that means that I'm perfectly fine in the head
>Claims that I "triggered" her
>mfw she's a SJW
>She starts whining about some emo shit
>I eventually walk away, fearing that the qt may also get pissed
>tfw annoying friends are going to feed bullshit into qt's head over the weekend

Why do I even bother?

Nothing is wrong with the qt herself and she seems fine with me, but her friends are out to kill me.
>>
What did u say specifically?
>>
>>25789132
I honestly can't remember, anon.

There's times when I let things slip from the back of my mind and I instantly forget what I just said.

The qt is fine with it, but her friends? They throw vaginal tantrums whenever something like this happens.
>>
>>25789114
>>Be me
Kill yourself back to reddit.
>>
>>25789179
Anon, teach me how to kill myself.

I want to see the wonderful place known as "reddit".
>>
you got friendzoned, better just fuck off unless you want to live the cuckold life of watching her date other guys while silently raging inside
>>
>>25789289
I actually couldn't give a fuck about dating her anymore. I'm friends with her and I'll settle for that.

>tfw I care about somebody else
>tfw I have a friend
>>
>>25789323
well, looks like your "love" died out pretty quick. in any case, good for you.
>>
>>25789114
she is not interested in relationship, why do you even bother?
>>
>>25789373
...because she's interested in a friendship?
>>
>>25789377
oh come on, do not lie to yourself. being friend with girl is like having fridge full of beer you know you will never ever drink. it just makes you angry when someone else does.
>>
>>25789430
>She has a boyfriend
>I'm fine with it
>She's fine with me existing in her presence

It's not a problem. No, really, it's not a problem.
>>
>>25789114
We're thinking awkward after you confessed?
>>
>>25789456
then it is either me or you who is beyond saving
>>
>>25789523
Things*, not thinking. Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>25789538
For a little while, but she quickly got over it.

It's an inside joke between us now.

>>25789528

How about both of us? I mean, we're both on /r9k/...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.