[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"yes anon, i'm going to see him, but i really like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1443149634965.jpg (26KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1443149634965.jpg
26KB, 542x650px
>"yes anon, i'm going to see him, but i really like you, and i can assure that it's not abput choosing between you and him"

T-that's it, right guys?
i'm going to get cuck'd right?
>>
>>25788095
Yeah man, if you don't break up with her right now she'll never respect you and continue to walk over you.

Should've stopped her when you still could.
>>
I enjoy seeing normies getting cucked.
>>
explain the situation, anon-kun
>>
>>25788095
>and i can assure that it's not abput choosing between you and him

Because she wants to have both of you.

You are going to get cucked, if you haven't already.
>>
>>25788095
>i'm going to get cuck'd right?

No. She already dumped you.
>>
>>25788095
Forget about her and tell her to forget about you because you're not interested.
>>
>>25788095
dump her right this instant, she's testing you to see if you're a beta cuck
>>
How old are you? Please tell me that you haven't reached the age where you can legally vote for the head of state but can't figure out when you're getting cucked by some whore.
>>
>>25788095
If you don't go no contact immediately you are definitely a kek.
>>
>>25788095
Poor guy. Don't trust it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.