[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'9 manlet >tfw self-conscious about my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1409231716523.jpg (33KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1409231716523.jpg
33KB, 530x444px
>tfw 5'9 manlet
>tfw self-conscious about my height everywhere I go
>>
I'm 4'11''

That is all.
>>
conor mcgregor is 5ft9 so fuck off
>>
Vladimir Putin is 5'6
>>
>tfw 5'6"
>tfw don't give a fuck and have fucked girls taller than me
>>
Get
Off
R9k

Seriously, the number of people who've been given legitimate, unironic psychological problems as a result of the manlet ...
>>
>>25790223
*manlet meme

This place is fucking absurd. You people literally meme yourselves into body dysmorphia.
>>
>>25787649
see
>>25790183
just hop on some test, get jacked any your life will go from hard mode to medium-easy mode
>>
>>25790223
>given
You brought it on yourself, most likely. You wanted to be a failure. If that's not the case, then you have a legitimate mental illness, and should seek professional help.
>>
File: kEEZWm8.png (25KB, 174x255px) Image search: [Google]
kEEZWm8.png
25KB, 174x255px
>tfw 5'8"5
>tfw don't give a fuck because it really doesn't matter
>tfw attractive and big cock
>>
>>25790373
Well first off what you said doesn't apply to me so I hope that was intended to be a figurative "you". That said, it's definitely the case that all these self-hatred memes are expressions of either juvenile defeatism or legitimate psychological issues. Howeer, this place will definitely exacerbate any self-esteem issue anyone has. Nothing makes a self-esteem issue worse than just thinking about it a lot, and this place literally encourages people to do that, both as a result of the exposure that's an indirect result of being here, and as a direct result of the fact that people here unironically try to damage each other's self-esteem and cloak it with a thin veil of satire.
>>
File: 1445050329211.png (242KB, 486x573px) Image search: [Google]
1445050329211.png
242KB, 486x573px
>5'10"
>self-conscious and anxious about everything to the point of wanting to cry in public

>never been self-conscious about height
>>
>>25787649
You shouldn't be
I'm 5'8" and nobody gives a fuck
As long as you aren't some lanky skeleton or a fat fuck, people will treat you normally
>>
>>25790476
I realized after posting that that I misread your post. You weren't the guy I thought I was replying to. But it works as a figurative "you" as well.

This place unfortunately reinforces the crab mentality (crabs in the bucket). Someone who has problems in life and starts to frequent /r9k/ will be brought down to the level of the angry trash here. They will eventually join the ranks of the angry trash and pull down everyone else to their level.
>>
>tfw 6'6"
>only see someone taller than myself once or twice a year
>>
File: sadbaldgingguy.png (97KB, 212x194px) Image search: [Google]
sadbaldgingguy.png
97KB, 212x194px
>tfw 5'6
>tfw I feel like a rat stuck in a child's body

Height isn't a meme, it's the same shit in my country
>>
>>25791085
You must be doing something wrong. I'm also 5'6" and have a pretty good life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.