[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's hapening again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 62ZV8ih.jpg (456KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
62ZV8ih.jpg
456KB, 3000x2250px
Met a girl yesterday in a group of people, and we talked a little bit

Now all I can do is think about her and us cuddling and me playing with her hair and us being together

Everytime a girl gives me the slightest bit of attention I fall head over heels in love fuck fuck fuck fuck

Why can't I just be normal and not fall in love with every girl I meet

Pic unrelated
>>
>>25787507
>Why can't I just be normal and not fall in love with every girl I meet

because you are DESIGNATED
>>
i know that feel
also, when you have frequent eyecontact with grills and later you regret not making a move thinking: shes probably looking at someone behind me or shes just being shocked how big of a failure i am
>>
Talk yo more women
>>
You just need some pussy anon.
>>
>>25789358
I don't want to fuck her. I wanna cuddle with her and go on dates. My go to scenario is we're hanging with friends and she's lying leaning on me telling a story and im playing with her hair. Its not just pussy I want.
>>
>>25789391
So fucking this.

Try to explain this to people irl and not look gay.

I can do without dates but id probably be okay with it if the grill is chill so i wont be stressed out.
>>
>>25789391
I'm exactly the same way, the really difficult thing is when you're actually good looking/handsome and trying to just talk to girls is difficult because they'll either assume you're a dickhead and ignore you or aggressively flirt, you can never have casual conversation.
>>
Its not love you neet its called lust and it keeps happening because you have so little romantic contact with women and your naturally instincts are pushing you to mate with her. The more sexual or general contact have with women the less you'll feel this way. Raise your standards as well
>>
File: 1433945219302.jpg (183KB, 700x693px) Image search: [Google]
1433945219302.jpg
183KB, 700x693px
>>25787507
desu iv been depressed for a while, totally numb, and iv just started to get this feel back, and its pretty great. don't curse this, because it reminds you there's things you still love, still beauty in the world, still things you want. if you become depressed and numb, all this goes away and you're left wondering why you'd want to do anything at all

fantasy relationships that last just until you find out they have a boyfriend or they reject you, they're the best. they can't disappoint you, they can't cheat on you, for the days or weeks they lasted, in your head, they were perfect
>>
>>25787507
lmao faggot you're like a dog chasing a car.

Be glad you'll never have her, you'll just end up hurt.
>>
File: 1437550518196.webm (1MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437550518196.webm
1MB, 406x720px
>>25787507
>that weird, smelly, awkward guy who talked to you the other day is thinking about being with you and groping and caressing your body
Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it
>>
>>25789735
You can have fantasy relationships in your head even if you have a SO already, I'm pretty sure lots of people do this and it keeps you sane.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.