[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a job at mcdicks >made the mistake of saying I could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1452923952132.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452923952132.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>get a job at mcdicks
>made the mistake of saying I could work at any time since I was desperate for my first job
>starts off okay with 7 am -3 pm hours, 11 pm - 5 pm, and nice shit like that
>one day get put in a 6 pm - 12 am with the next day as a 7 am - 3 pm
>call in sick, get suspended for a week
>all I have for the next week are 4 am - 12 pm and 5 am - 1 pm hours
>call in at 3 am to quit

>fast forward 3 months
>need 700 bucks to get my workers permit renewed since Im mexican
>need a job again
>no one wants me
>thinking about applying to micky ds again

shit, you guys think theyll take me back if I appy for the afternoon shift?
>>
god I hate that picture

turning angst into something chic, like depression is an accessory to be paraded out, juxtaposed with an "ironic" pose of an extra in the background of a hip hop video.

perfect example of post-sincere internet era narcissism. Nothing is sacred. Nothing is genuine. Everything is a self aware act. A put on for the world.
>>
I did the same thing for my last job except i didn't quit. My job was occupational and they let me go.

I just fucking hate working i can't stand it. How do wagekeks live like this? It's fucking awful. I can't make myself work it's just too hard for me even though it may be easy for others.
>>
try getting a job at a warehouse or unloading trucks
>>
>>25787713
good meme nicely done
>>
>>25787713
Couldn't have said it better myself brodie
>>
File: 1449201965547.png (247KB, 490x470px) Image search: [Google]
1449201965547.png
247KB, 490x470px
>get first job
>tell them I can work any time since I don't go to school and really need the money
>they only put me on weekends
>sit on my ass all day doing nothing during the week
>can never talk to and play vidya with my only friend because he always has work / class / a date with his gf
>can never spend time with my family that lives out of state
Thanks.
>>
>>25787755
oh yeah mang, working is shit

I'm just sad my computer is so shit I cant stream and at least try to make a thing out of it

instead im looking through craigslist looking for some gig that wont just ignore me when they find out I havent finished getting my highschool diploma

shit sucks
>>
>>25787713
I love the contrast of his emotions even if they aren't genuine with his pose.
Stop taking a dumb picture so seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 1280x960px
>not having sex with the female staffs

Op, that is he only benefit to working at mcdonalds. Why arent you doing it?
>>
>>25788257
>just turn off your brain
>>
>>25788369
No, make it work so you don't get offended by a silly internet photo.
>>
>>25788257
Yeah I agree. I bet the dude actually is depressed as fuck and wanted to make it funny or whatever. more lighthearted while still getting it out there how he feels.

I'm also aware that that "nothing is sacred" shit is probably memepasta but w/r
>>
>>25788494
yeah dude. he totes despondent. he's clearly wallowing in a pit of utter despair. Keep him in your prayers.

Pretty brave of him to stage a funny little ironic gesture to share on social media while combating a serious medical condition. Please LIKE to show your support.
>>
>>25788584
A bloo bloo bloo somebody made a meme about depression a bloo bloo bloo nobody understaaaaaaands a bloobloo
>>
>>25788584
I'm suicidal btw so I feel I have a right to piss on you. It's a great image, a great meme and a great man. It draws attention to major depression too but you're being too much of a self-absorbed baby to see that right now
No offense but you sound kinda like some SJW shit.
I'm all about mental health awareness and all that
>>
>>25788705
A healthy dose of suicide would permanently cure your bad taste.
>>
>>25788584
The guy in that pic is as depressed as you and me and typed that out and jumped on his desk as a way to cope and also some humor into his world. Don't you get it?
He looks happy and he's posing funny but before and after that moment he literally has been wanting to kill himself
>>
>>25788494
im friends with this guy on facebook, hes made a bunch of these. his names jordan and hes a pretty chill guy. y are people taking it so seriously?
>>
>>25788717
Okay you're trolling. Don't see the point but alright see ya and srsly GL with everything if you are feeling depressed lately
>>
>>25788755
Is he actually depressed IRL? I always thought that pic was a 4chan original and he was suicidal
>>
File: 130806068487.jpg (21KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
130806068487.jpg
21KB, 248x249px
>>25787314
Go back to Mexico beaner, see this is why American citizens can't even get food service jobs, too many fucking migrants getting hired because muh diversity.
>>
>>25788782
nah not actually depressed i guess hes just edgy and ironic
>>
>>25787755
i feel like there's something broken with me.
how is it that everyone else is so content to work day in and day out, starting early in the morning and leaving after the sun goes down, with just enough time at the end of the night to make some dinner and MAYBE do something actually for you for a few minutes?
>>
>>25787713
you guys dont seem to have any problem with "rare pepe's" or wojacks, which is pretry much the same thing.
>>
>>25787808
Brodie?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 713x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 713x676px
>>25787713
I'd honestly much rather have everyone running around here unironically saying shit like "hella epic for the win" than the current state of affairs you've described. It's like it's not cool to fucking just enjoy shit
>>
>>25787314
As a really depressed female this image really speaks to me. I'm so depressed like I just make jokes to cover it haha
>>
>>25788743
I don't care if he's really suicidal or not. It's the post-sincere internet era narcissism that I find so off putting. God forbid you ever have a genuine moment of real sincerity. God forbid you ever be something that's not cloaked in irony.

It smacks of tumblr brand petty egoism, where people "depression" is just a substitute for a personality, another byword for your self-defacing bio. Falsely equating "depression" and existential angst with being "deep", while at the same time unwittingly following the cultural herd and begging for their approbation.
>>
>>25788889
anita is that y0u?
>>
>>25788889
lmao you pussy as nigger

I'm a complete shut-in, only going out with my friends like 2 times a week max and even I think you're a faggot just like ayy lmao

Just get over yourself. You're not more depressed than me, sometimes I'm so depressed I feel sad ;(((
>>
>>25788285
You fucked the mcdicks passaround? AHAHAHAHA. I remember when the local slut tried getting all friendly with me. I could smell her roastie from a mile away. Every new guy would try and act cool because he fucked the mcdickgobbler, and then everyone would laugh in their face as she is fucking the next new kid. That bitch had an unquenchable thirst.

I kind of miss working at mcdicks. It was the easiest job I ever had. If you ever want to build your confidence and social skills work at mcdonalds. It's nothing but a bunch of kids.
>>
>>25788889
ive never heard of this post sincere shit before. what the fuck are you talking about you shit?
>>
>>25788889
Dude either you're trolling or you need to see a fucking psychiatrist.
Actually either way you need to see a psych. Something's wrong with you
>>
>>25788878
I feel for you my sister
But why the fuck did you feel the need to include that's youre a female in that post? Think about iiiit
>>
>>25788856
Whoadie brotholomew take a chill pill teddy broosevelt
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>25788955
Afternoon shift at dunkin is literally just sitting by yourself and holding the fort for 7 or so hours
>>
>>25788920
I didn't ask for your life story.

>>25788965
Use that brain of yours. Work it out. It's not a hard concept to grasp intuitively. The term is self descriptive.

>>25789034
When people give unsolicited advice, they're usually talking to themselves.
>>
>>25789146
You are an absolutely hysterical cunt
>>
>>25789146
>they're usually talking to themselves

Partly.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.