[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of women in the military? Thinking of going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

What do you think of women in the military?

Thinking of going fighting in Syria against faggot ISIS. Wish me luck bros
>>
File: 1416106294044.jpg (641KB, 677x2422px) Image search: [Google]
1416106294044.jpg
641KB, 677x2422px
No good reason for women to serve in the military. Only men should be drafted. Women cannot compete physically and affect the dynamic of an all male team.

Teams were shown to perform worse when even just one female was added to the squad. Men went out of their way to protect her (even in mild danger) and she just can't keep up.

LITERALLY NO POINT. Women who want to fight need to be ignored.

PIC RELATED VERY RELATED
>>
i have a dom fetish, so its cool
>>
If a woman can fireman carry 300 lbs and run she should be allowed in.

If she cant, kick her out. This isn't gender discrimination, id expect the same out of a man, this is the difference between someone living or dying.
>>
>>25786199
b..but muh empowerment!
>>
The vast majority of women are nowhere near qualified to serve militarily
However, there should be all-female units for the few who are
As well as work for females away from the frontlines, like checkpoints
>>
>>25786170

fair enough
i still want to kick some jihadi ass but i guess thats just for fantasy lands

can i still travel alone and adventure by myself though ? :^)
>>
>>25786251
I know you're trolling, but I definitely don't venture around alone in empty areas. Very retarded idea.

At night alone in a crowded area? I do that all the time and I haven't been raped or stabbed yet.

Seriously though please don't plague the army with your presence and guilt yourself in. Feminists that argue for equal military representation make me want to blow my head off.
>>
>>25786295

Im not trolling

Yeah, at night in crowded or semi crowded areas. I'm not allowed to go by myself because they think someone will rape and murder/kidnap me as always.
>>
>>25786306
How old are you that someone is telling you where you can and can't go? Are you 18?

Crowded areas are generally fine as long as you aren't stupid. This is coming from a 4/10 though so I'd think pretty girls are probably in more danger?
>>
>>25786335

yes im literally 18, they are paranoid about girls going out alone.

btw, if you had a gf/wife would you want to travel by yourself just to experience independence or whatever?
>>
>>25786377
Oh that sucks. My parents wouldn't let me walk around alone either. Having no friends meant I never went outside.

Also could you explain your question? Do you mean would I want my gf to travel?
>>
>>25786418

Same here. I guess I'll just have to go one day or another whether they like it or not. What they did for me today was pretty nice, though.

I meant if you had a girlfriend and wanted to travel but do it yourself just to get more worldly experience on your own would you do it? Or would that be improper since you're not taking her with you?
>>
women in the military is a fucking dumb idea that gets more people killed so little stacy doesn't get her feelings hurt. women compromise combat efficiency
>>
File: women military.jpg (1MB, 4571x3411px) Image search: [Google]
women military.jpg
1MB, 4571x3411px
>be a woman
>join the military
>live in the barracks with all the Chads
>get gangbanged daily
>return home a hero
>>
>>25786459
If I was a lesbian and had a gf i loved i'd take her everywhere. Literally would not let her out of my sight. Especially if it's a long trip, I'd think it would be rude to not take her, right?

Nothing wrong with achieving "worldly experience" with someone else if I actually had that chance.
>>
>>25786170
Men dont want to see women shit in a back, lol women cant pee in a botle, the text.
>>
File: EucIfYY (1).gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY (1).gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>25786199
Well said indeed
>>
>>25786566
What? That was only 1/8 paragraphs. And I ensure you that women would refuse to take a shit around men.
>>
>>25786251
>I want to kick some jihadi ass!! tee hee :^)

>can i still travel alone and adventure by myself though ?

Please, by all means, do it. I'm sure a lone western woman travelling in the middle east would be just fine. I can't wait to see the news reports about the poor oppressed womyn who just HAD to go and "Fight those damn jihadis xDDD!!!!" and then ended up getting captured, raped, and mindbroken.
>>
>>25786612

>middle east
nigga when did i say that

why is acceptable for a man to say this but you get bootyblasted when a woman does
its not like were the same species with the same types of brain and development or something
>>
>>25786478

I wouldn't whore around if that's what you're asking. It's just a fantasy to be in the military though.

Realistically I'd be a housewife because im a pathetic physically weak shit.

>>25786503
yea that makes sense
>>
>>25786629
Because it shows a complete lack of self-awareness on the woman's part. You're just spewing dogshit you can't back up even if you tried, women fighting in the military is an SJW pipedream.
>>
>>25786677
People have pipedreams all the time, anon. I even said it was. Stop getting mad.

Also, I was talking more about to traveling myself and adventuring the world part.
>>
File: Roza_Shanina,_1944.jpg (198KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
Roza_Shanina,_1944.jpg
198KB, 591x800px
I WOULD ONLY JOIN THE MILITARY IF THEY ALLOWED WOMEN TO WEAR SKIRTS AGAIN
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DID THEY STOP?
>>
>>25786629
>the same brains and developments or something

Oy vey!
>>
>>25786672
Do you have any sexual fantasies associated with this?
>>
>>25786724

what's with the jew voice? fuck off
fucking arab
>>
>>25786746

honestly no, thats just bad to think about
>>
Having served in the military, I'd rather work with women than NEET weeaboos.
>>
>>25786134
I think you'd be taking a spot that could instead go to a more competent male
>>
>>25786629
>mentions jihad

"when did I mention the Middle East shitlord"

Please don't enlist, I don't want you to get me killed.
>>
>>25787271

>shitlord
Nigga when did I say that

Also, I thought you meant me traveling alone to the Middle East. I mean LOL but I can try if you want.
>>
>>25787788
Not him but you are fucking retarded
Don't reproduce
>>
>>25786251
Be my military gf
>>
>>25787830

>don't reproduce
>implying you're going to or will ever have the chance to

save your breath billyboy. laff.
>>
File: 124.jpg (113KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113KB, 900x889px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2530172/Women-U-S-Marines-SPARED-new-physical-fitness-requirement-wont-three-pull-ups-pass-muster.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512412/Female-RAF-recruits-100-000-compensation--march-like-men.html
>>
>>25787878
>arguing with holes
Kill yourself
>>
>>25787921

Have YOU or ANYONE noticed ALL women who are physically strong always have very boyish athletic frames. And they are almost always ABOVE AVERAGE height or TALL.

If i'm a shortstack how will I go in the military? how will I compete?
>>
>tfw never beat up ISIS jihadi faggots and punch them in the face

>tfw the reality is that theyd probably rape and torture you and keep you as a slave and then you die brutally

>tfw im a faggot

wow
>>
>>25786134
as long as you are physically able yeah go for it.
>>
If they can match the physical requirements that Men have to, then sure.

Being a feminist is all well and good, but gender equality in the Military or Law Enforcement can endanger lives
>>
>>25786199
You're right about that. However, its not all about physical prowess. Having a woman on the team effects the psychology of the group. Men area biologically compelled to
protect women. The others won't be able to focus properly on the task at hand. Im sure that on an individual basis there are women who are suited for the military, but in the bigger picture it cant work.
>>
If you really want to do some good go kill some journalists or politicians in Europe or USA instead.
I'd reccomend Europe since if you go to some place like scandinavia or something like it you're not so likely to get killed by the police as in USA.
>>
File: 1451072579375.jpg (198KB, 483x503px) Image search: [Google]
1451072579375.jpg
198KB, 483x503px
If lovely young ladies have the desire and whim to kill people,and want such occupation of their time,then try for the military. Unfortunately the American military is overrun with Chads who think Don't Ask Don't Tell applies to rape as well as homosexuality. I would be prepared to document any instance of that shit with hidden cameras and mics and leak the recordings to the Media. Because if it ain't your superiors doing the raping it will be them covering up for those who do.

Anyway, we need women in the armed forces right now for dealing with the wave of "refugees " stomping across Europe. Have our women warriors put on burqas,infiltrate these roach holes and proceed to get Cruel and Unusual. Random castration, hallucinations in their food,surprise beat downs. Then back under the sackcloth of anonominity for guerilla hijinks. And convert these poor trapped Muslim women while they're at it:nothing more empowering than high caliber ordinance up an oppressor's rectum!
>>
File: nervous_cat.gif (2MB, 269x318px) Image search: [Google]
nervous_cat.gif
2MB, 269x318px
I'm an Islamist, want to hatefuck?
>>
Now that all positions in the US military will be open to women, I can't wait until women get captured and are brutally raped. The public outcry will be delicious.
>>
>>25786134
Is not bad, but not in infantry.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.