[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"/r9k/ - ROBOT9001" is a board for hanging out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: trashpep.png (231KB, 540x724px) Image search: [Google]
trashpep.png
231KB, 540x724px
>"/r9k/ - ROBOT9001" is a board for hanging out and posting greentext stories.

Please tell me, where in here does it state that this board is the exclusive domain of unemployed virgins without gfs?
>>
Says so right HERE!

*unzips dick*
>>
>board for hanging out
>unemployed virgins without gfs

There's your answer right there famurai
>>
>>25785971
It was originally supposed to be the new /b/, a place where the robot would encourage OC. Duplicate images used to get caught by the robot too.

Unfortunately, this is 4chan. So the only people who came here and took it seriously were people with no sense of humor who take shit like that seriously. Eventually they all realized they were omega neets. At some point girls started posting too. I guess the ones too ugly to cam whore on /soc/, IDK...
>>
>>25786130
Wow how does it feel to literally be fresh off the boat from reddit?
>>
>>25786162
How does it feel to have to type all that out when on every other board I'm sure you just write 'reddit'?
>>
>>25786249
>implying I don't make all of my comments on every board including this one unique

I'm not a cookie cutter shitposting faggot like you, sorry. Nice projection by the way. How does it feel to be a total failure?
>>
>>25786162
>le reddit

The word that robots use when they have nothing relevant to say.
>>
>>25785971

It doesn't say it anywhere. It never has. So-called robots have a custom built haven called wizardchan that they are welcome to fuck off to and never return.
>>
>be little me
>be walking home from school
>walking kinda fast because i want to just get home so I can shitpost
>a group of 4 nasty mexicans walking retardedly slow
>whyme.jpg
>get about 3 feet behind them because i'm fast and they are too morbedly obese from all the tamales and horchatas to walk any faster
>one of them stumbles to the side a little so there's a narrow opening where I see my escape
>nowornever.png
>right when I take my shot the fucker steps right back into his space
>go back behind them
>this happens two more times
>say excuse me
>one of the alphatards says "what the fuck dood"
>explain how i wanna get home so i can shitpost
>"anon what the fuck is 4chan"
>i tell them about 4chan
>one of them is a little too interested in it
>tfw i made this shit up
>>
>>25786249
>>25786489
It's pretty obvious you're from reddit and don't know shit. The thing that gave it away wasn't the fact that you didn't actually know the origins of r9k, but you blatantly spewed out your idea of its' origins with absolute certainty in your bullshit like redditors always do. If your main sources are encyclopedia dramatica and knowyourmeme then maybe stop posting.

You can't google the historic time line of the events that occur on 4chan, it has to be experienced.
>>
The only reason this board was revived after it got deleted was because those same unemployed virgins with no gf wouldn't leave /b/ and /adv/ alone.

Checkm8, m8.
>>
>>25786782
>pretty obvious you're from reddit
Never been there. How can you even be typing on a keyboard with your sub-monkey IQ? You're obviously a newfag who has only been on 4chan for maybe a few months, and is now all buttmad when the cancer that took over /r9k/ for a while is being removed.

Just go to wizchan and stay there.
>>
>>25786834
Hello reddit!
>>25786489
Hello reddit!
>>25786249
Hello reddit!
>>25786130
Hello reddit!

Remember to follow the rules! :)
>>
>>25786866
Why do redditors get so mad so easily?
>I-I'm a part of the c-community I swear! f-fucking newfag! haha see I use memes too!
This is just sad really.
>>
>>25786289
>is posting on /r9k/
>rages about reddit reddit reddit
>calls others total failures
>>
>>25786782
Le redditor getting angry right here. You didn't say anything that proved you actually know shit about this board. You spewed "encyclopedia dramatica" and "knowyourmeme" without providing any proof you didn't also look up this board there like you're accusing me of doing. Nice try though, sorry you didn't get a le cool meme screenshot for r/4chan like you wanted faggot.
>>
>>25786907
Why do robots get so mad so easily?
>reeeee normie get off my board
>reee reeee reeeeeeeddddiiiiittttttt
It's like your vocabulary consists of about 50 words. In addition to le reddit, you probably can't say much other than
>mommy, tendies!
>mommy, I made a poopoo!
>>
File: heck.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
heck.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>25786907
>>25786782
You might be correct but it's obvious you're a newfag as well. Reddit has flooded this site more and more since 2011. All the oldfags have left this site behind and went seperate ways. I check in every now and then and there's nothing left here. Just a faint shadow of what it used to be. Even moot fucking left.

This site is just redditors trying to hold true to what they read on /r/4chan. Not saying it's a bad thing, it just is the way it is.

Sorry mate, it's over.
>>
>>25787011
>All the oldfags have left this site behind
Where do you get that from, your ass? Due to 4chan's nature, you simply can't know how "new" people are or if they have been around for ages.

Oldfag here btw.
>>
File: 1452294589805.png (1MB, 907x655px) Image search: [Google]
1452294589805.png
1MB, 907x655px
can you redditcucks just stick to screencapping every greentext you see on this board and posting it on your plebby site to farm le awesome karma xDD rather than shitposting dead memes on my fucking board REEEEEE
>>
>>25788928
>my fucking board
>my

It's not your board, you entitled cunt.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.