[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the meme that being gay is easy bro you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1434207036752.png (681KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434207036752.png
681KB, 600x600px
>fall for the meme that being gay is easy bro you'll get qts without even trying
>try Grindr/tinder
>no matches and only get old uggos
>confidence is dead
>out of curiosity try and see if girls will reject me
>change tinder to accept both genders
>swipe right on all the girls
>straight friends tell me which girls are 7+
>40% match

I fucking hate being gay. I wish I was at least bi. I want to kill myself. Not only did God make me a fag, he made me ugly in the eyes of other fags.
>>
The difference is that those 40% of women that you match with also match with 90% of their swipes. It's not like Grindr where its pretty much assumed you're gonna fuck either.

A lot of girls on tinder think that its a fucking dating site, so you have to take them out on a date, and then a second one to get to the sex sometimes.

It's literally a social olympic feat with the amount of social ques you have to hurdle and jump through just to get laid.

Very rarely you get a woman open about what netflix and chill is all about.

Id rather be gay because all I want is casual sex.

Maybe stop being so fucking picky with the cock plowing you, you're pretty much acting exactly like a woman

WAAHHH IM SO ALONEEE!
>slightly ugly guy says he will fuck you
>you tell him to fuck off because hes out of your league
WAAAAHHH IM SO ALONEEEE
>>
>>25785969
>A lot of girls on tinder think that its a fucking dating site
>It's literally a social olympic feat with the amount of social ques you have to hurdle and jump through just to get laid.
>Very rarely you get a woman open about what netflix and chill is all about.

10 of the cute girls immediately were asking for sex or the chat only took 30 mins to get to sex

>Maybe stop being so fucking picky with the cock plowing you

I only ask for the guy to be fit and in shape, like myself, is that so much to ask?
Even people with said qualifications but have butterfaces reject me.

Fuck you.
>>
>>25785898
First of all - How old are you?
Second - life isn't all about getting ass
Third- that is a picture of a man and woman renewing their vows with gender swapped clothes in a supermarket.
>>
>>25786141
Yes, I rarely use grindr anymore. Gave up on tinder though.
Yes but I don't think they are in a supermarket. That's the guy who plays Cas in Supernatural with his high school sweatheart. They are into cucking.
>>
>>25786039
this is bait.

Post pictures of your so called immediate casual sex convos.
>>
>>25786157
No I know, that's Misha and his wife, and they are in a supermarket. I know I am pretty into Supernatural...

Anyhoo, focus on yourself before you worry about intimate relationships.
I personally think it is important to form who you are before finding someone to be with. Of course there can be people along the way, but just make sure you know:
Life is uncertain
People come and go.
A lot of people are dicks.
A lot of people are really cool.
Take things in stride and don't overreact.
Be conscious of what you do and who you effect.
>>
>face is average but manlet with 4in penis so bottoms will never match you
>only people who will suck my dick are probably oldies fatties and uggos
Lel fuck gays.
>>
>>25786413
>face is average but manlet with 4in penis so bottoms will never match you

Just deal with the fact that you are a bottom and move on.
>>
>tfw straight and only gay men are into you

Ffs I was born to be a fag dammit
>>
File: 1447223724963.jpg (93KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
1447223724963.jpg
93KB, 763x652px
>>25786157
>>25786398
Is that really his wife?
Damn she ugly tbhqfam.
At least Jared married Ruby.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.