[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating website experiences thread i accidentally liked a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (89KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 540x960px
dating website experiences thread

i accidentally liked a girl i'm acquainted with on okcupid. she was wearing facepaint so i really didnt know it was her. then i was looking at her summary and it said her name was taylor and i realized it and i was like oh fuck. the next time she logs on she could see i liked her. but i didn't un-like her just in case she sees i liked her and messages me, and the miniscule probably of that is still balanced by the happiness i would have if it happened.

dating websites make me want to kill myself
>>
>tfw waiting 12 hours for Tinder to reset swipe count
>>
>tfw matched with girl I reconized from two classes
>no response from sent message

Well, time to drop out of school.
>>
let's say you've been talking for a week with mixed signals. she says she likes you, but doesn't show it.

Is it too soon to ask "do you see anything happening with us in the future or am i wasting my time?" because i sent that.

I honestly believe that a girl has some impression after a week of talking to someone to know if they expect something to happen or not.
>>
>>25785623
i wish i could possess your body and go back in time and make you not send that. the thing with girls is you have to get face to face with them. they're not going to make the effort. (some will actually and thats how i got laid my only time is she texted me to come to her appt and fuck but she was fat) but quality girls you have to really grab your nutsack and get in person with them. call them on the phone. if she says she's doing something at her house then why not drive over there and say hey? maybe bring her a bag of candy. if i knew what i knew now 5 years ago i wouldn't be on this website right now. disregard this at your eternal peril
>>
Do actual cuties use Tinder or is it all just roasties?
>>
I've matched with a few people but I just don't feel like messaging them is that bad? I just don't care at this point
>>
>>25785960
Toastie roasties only.
>>
>>25785609
She might just have a principle of not responding to people she knows irl or such. Ignore and play it cool
>>
Disable your account. Reopen next week, remove like after going anonymous.

Unless, of course, you think you've got a shot?
>>
>>25785914
This
I've been considering using it, but I'm afraid all that'll be there is stacies and landwhales and I'll just embarrass myself
>>
>okcupid
>no messages ever, some asians come check my profile
Are they just some gold diggers? I am poor NEET anyway.
>>
>>25785571
theyre such fucking jews about it man
>>
>>25785623
WAY too soon. She's still trying to figure out what she thinks of you and if you're demanding commitment like that at that point you come across as ultra turboneedy, which is a massive turnoff. It's the kind of thing which weighs the scale instantly to the "nope, not interested, nothing will ever happen" position, if they were hesitating before.

That kind of stuff might only work if you'd be a super alpha hunk and she'd be wetting her panties thinking of you and trying to figure out how to make this happen. Only in that kind of "we both know with 900% certainty we both want this" situation could that kind of statement work. However, if it's given in a situation where people are genuinely still figuring the other out and weighing if they're interested or not (like now, when she says she's interested because she's thinking she might be but it's not showing in the behaviour so she's hesitating), it usually nukes all budding interest from orbit and makes the girl cut contact and congratulate themselves on dodging a bullet.

You blew it.
You could ask something like that after you've met them IRL a few times, maybe had sex, you know, "is this just a fling or is there potential for something serious". But def not before meeting IRL
>>
>>25785623
you dont do this over text. you call her and you see her irl. otherwise she thinks you're a pussy, and she's right
>>
>>25786029

Yeah my reasoning exactly.
Also it is linked to normiebook? I guess I'll create a fate kikebook account and browse just to see what type of women are using from my city.

I just want a normal average boring girl, I don't want cock hungry stacies or hook ups...
>>
>>25786112
fox meets grapes
>>
>>25785542
You should post more Lia.
>>
>>25785542
I wish I lived in an alternate universe where that girl hasn't seen a literal mile of dick
>>
>>25786323
>I wish stacys would stay pure for me
>>
>>25785914

There are an insane amount of cutie pies on Tinder. OKC is filled with disgusting landwhales; there is NO reason to use it now that Tinder exists.
>>
>>25785914
>cuties
>roasties
What's the difference?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.