Hey /r9k/, I'm a /pol/ack. I don't like being a boring NEET with no friends. Part of the reason I have no friends is that most of my hobbies and personality are incompatible with most people. So I've decided to try to become a normie in order to be happier and make more friends so I can enjoy life more. I'm bored and lonely all the time, all I want is some funny friends and a hot gf.
Anyone else feel this way?
Here's my plan for Operation: Become a Normie:
1. Stop using non-normie sites
2. Listen to more normie music instead of edgy metal bands
3. Get an iPhone and do normie stuff with it
4. Stop talking about and worrying about my edgy political views
5. Be more sociable by talking about normie stuff with people
6. Pursue more normie hobbies like dancing and sports
7. Be more carefree
8. Only look at normie memes
9. Do other stuff normies do
P.S. I used to have a really hot gf but she broke up with me last month and I'm still sad about it. I don't have any friends though.
inb4 normie reeeee
I also want to be normie. Hmm...
9. Become fit to make everything easier
9. Drink occasionally in social situations to help me expand my comfort zone
9. Shit... maybe take St. John's Wort or 5-HTP to make myself a happier person
clearly a fake post written to try and trick us into joining your nazi cult. fairly clever though, but enough enough to trick me. for people against shilling you /pol/ guys tend to shill it up pretty hard, this post being a perfect example of that
You overestimate other people.
Give it a shot before you reject the idea. Try talking to people. Get meta. "Yeah, I'm trying to break out of my shell so I thought I'd come to a bar."
Iktf from high school. Don't worry about changing the habits no one knows about don't abandon your real self its unrealistic.Don't worry about your phone stacies have Samsung's or iPhones Anyway. Also if you wanna be a faggot and know the newest faggot music just listen to the radio. Also don't worrying about dressing like them just make your own style as long as it's not on the fucking autism spectrum. Don't forget it can be worse,I'm allergic to beer which is a massive part of socializing here in australia. If this doesnt work just smoke weed and become a hardcore gamer mmo's or mobas work
Stop going on /pol/. Seriously. I was getting more friends and then I started browsing /pol/ again. That place is toxic for your worldview. I started seeing all the shit my new friends did and said. I never minded it before and it started to annoy me. Every little thing was starting to be associated to "degeneracy" and "sjwism"