[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done living, just fucking done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

File: Snapshot_20160109_9.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160109_9.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Guys, I haven't had a girlfriend in over 4 years. I'm 20 years old now, and the fact that I'm still a virgin is literally eating me up inside.

I see couples every fucking day, and it keeps eating me up inside. A constant fucking reminder that I'm a fucking loser, who's single, virgin and just cries about how shit his life is.

I have a hatred for my race and I hate myself so much because I am like this. I'm considering to just suicide. I can't live like this, i'm too weak for reality and I accepted that.

what's an easy way to just off myself /r9k/, and I'm sorry you have to put up with my post. This is the only place I have to cry and whine like a bitch.
>>
>>25785234
Wait is pic related you? Is your name dre'von?!?!
>>
>>25785234
still me, post your steam or skype dude. I'm in the same boat as you with the girlfriend thing and I don't want you to kill yourself if I can prevent it.
>>
>>25785234
K E N T
E
N
T
>>
>I haven't had a girlfriend in over 4 years
FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
Buy a gun and shoot a place up. Go out with a bang :)
>>
>>25785272
god i hate people like this
>>
>>25785234
Redpill or MGTOW bro. Bitches will come, just get your smv up and do shit you like.
>>
File: 1444277836129.jpg (134KB, 954x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444277836129.jpg
134KB, 954x720px
And nothing of value was lost. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
Have you tried "Beeing" yourself???
>inb4 unoriginal as fuck
>>
Shit man, I dont know if youre that one dude who posts in the face threads but youre like an 8/10 to be honest. Have you made a good effort to get gf? I almost think youre lying because youre pretty damn good looking
>>
File: 14454566767.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
14454566767.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>25785414
>but youre like an 8/10 to be honest.

same structured sentencing etc. looks like OP'S replying to himself.
>>
File: 1437323589606.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437323589606.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>25785234
dfgfgh
>>
>>25785234
>I haven't had a girlfriend in over 4 years
go away
>>
>>25785454
Im just a guy trying to point out some potential. Dont an hero OP. Just get off 4chan and see how it goes for a year. Try to get out more to meet qts too, fampai. When I look at you, I see a normie, and that is good
>>
>>25785414
>that
>8
>>
File: Snapshot_20151104_1.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151104_1.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>25785387

I've tried being myself, at my core I'm someone who smiles even under the worse circumstances, I'm outgoing and always cheerful. None of that led anywhere, people see me as a friend moreso than anything else and the girlfriends I did have made me feel so low about myself. I'll tell you about each relationship I had.

Spanish Girlfriend (1st): We get together and she starts telling me how great it would be if I wasn't black. Takes my first kiss and later dumps me because she was only using me to get another one of my friends who wasn't interested in her. he actually got to fuck her though

French Girlfriend (2nd): Exchange student, comes and after we was in a group project where we got to know each other. She starts spending every moment around me, following me and going with me everywhere. To the point our friends thought we were soulmates.

Dumps me ob valentines day after I spend over 80 bucks on roses and chocolates for her and tells me basically I was just someone she used until her real french boyfriend came to the states.

Black grilfriend (3rd): Nearly dies after we have an argument on facebook where she claims I tell her to off herself when I didn't. Started a police investigation, after I was found in no wrong. She refuses to talk to me.

Present day. I'm just in college and working at my job, just feeling like an empty shell. I have no ambitions, I hate myself, I envy others so much. I think I spend a bunch of my time envying others and enraged at how I was dealt the blow of being black. I hate this race with a passion. Its the worse on this earth. I'm just a sad guy who would rather die than deal with life.
>>
File: slLOggPb.jpg (292KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
slLOggPb.jpg
292KB, 1252x1252px
>>25785554
Get a white girl ya dingus. Trust me, you are more than capable of doing that.

Also is that a dick on your shirt
>>
>>25785590
Its a middle finger with phrase '"fuck you". I wear it from time to time when I'm just feeling very very depressed. Not like anyone in real life fucking cares what I wear though
>>
>waaaah im black omg gibssympathy

you are literally cancer. jump into traffic you fucking retard. oh no wait, you're not going to do that. you aren't interested in suicide. you just want more dopamine hits from people masturbating you.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1443490545685.png (7KB, 297x263px) Image search: [Google]
1443490545685.png
7KB, 297x263px
>>25785554
Honestly just take a break from 4chan. All the LE NIGGER shit here just fucks with your head. I personally can't walk past a white person without feeling like I'm making them feel scared of getting shot or robbed or something. You're already a self-hating nigger, honestly one of the worst kinds. Try your best to grow out of the /pol/ point of view and try to look at yourself as an individual rather than part of a breed of gorillas.
>>
>>25785554

Dude, you got at least 3 gfs. You're already doing better than me. Fuck what people think, and fuck bitches. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are. You and me are in the same boat. I'm depressed almost everyday but I'm not going to kill myself. I'm not going to let these fuckers win. I highly recommend getting off this board, it's toxic. And don't kill yourself.
>>
>>25785234
Jay Kwon be livin up the thug life
>>
>>25785626
Get rid of that t-shirt. You need to forget about it because it has a stigma attached to it. Get rid of that sweatshirt, get rid of those goggles (???), and keep growing out that beard. Go to /fa/ or /r/malefashionadvice and get some nicer clothes. Stop going on 4chan, really. Surround yourself with positive things or events. Stop wearing that shirt man. Go to doc and get meds if you havent already. You've already had three gf's, I know you can get more
>>
>>25785272
Why?
sp0o2b678286
>>
File: 1402718535243.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1402718535243.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>in over 4 years

I haven't had one in over 26 years.
>>
>>25785884
You are a god among mortals anon
>>
>>25785554
I think you've had both a bit of bad luck, but also you might have a distorted understanding on how easily other people have it or how good other people's relationships are. Other people aren't living awesome trouble-free lives either, and lot of the relationships you see might be like your thing with the French girl before things went south.

Just try to shift your thinking. That sort of negative thinking will unfortunately show in your behaviour and affect things negatively. Don't think that if you haven't found some awesome relationship by now you're never gonna get it.

People develop at different paces. I also had some mental problems, depression and the like, and didn't get my romantic life in gear till I was well over 25 (managed to lose virginity though but it was a clumsy affair).

Just try to shift your thinking and keep meeting new people. Unfortunately a great deal of people are assholes so trying to find a nice partner requires having skin thick enough to be able to take some trying and failing at first. It's all a learning experience, next time you'll know to look for the warning signs
>>
File: 1439956339777.jpg (41KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439956339777.jpg
41KB, 591x716px
>>25785974
Not sure why you're being mean to me, but alright.
>>
File: Snapshot_20151104.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151104.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>25785781
>>25785686
>>25785683

Just, thank you guys. I Will follow through with the suggestions you all have given me. Truly thank you, It gets hard sometimes and I'm not a strong willed person. You guys, are like my only fucking friends. my only fucking brothers, the only people I can actually fucking love and I don't even know you. Fucking this world is one hell of a piece of work, just. Really fucking thank you.
>>
>>25785884

You're a Grand wizard
>>
>>25785554

Wow you're doing way better then me and most of us here. Also those pol statistics are inaccurate if you believe this you've been had lad. Just take a break and have some fun, do you have any hobbies outside of work? If not find one to do
>>
>>25785554
>how great it would be if I wasn't black
lmao, cold bitch
>>
File: 1452916504185.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452916504185.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>25785234
>Guys, I haven't had a girlfriend in over 4 years. I'm 20 years old now
Who cares?
>>
>>25786055
Also man, you should look into therapy or something. I don't mean that in a condescending way either. It helps me a lot just to talk to a professional about fucked up shit in my life.
>>
>>25786055
>Fucking this world is one hell of a piece of work

Absolutely. The world really is a bitch but you can turn it into your bitch after you get your shit together. I truly hope the best for you anon, you seem like a genuine guy. Race really doesnt matter, people in the real world look at race differently than 4chan. Dont worry about the edgy kiddos in this thread, posting a thread like this is actually therapeutical, but try not to lurk around r9k or shitty boards too much, its pretty much the equivalent of hanging around a bad crowd. Keep your head up man, finish college and try to get a good job. What are you studying?
>>
>>25785554
>>25786055
>I'm just in college and working at my job, just feeling like an empty shell. I have no ambitions, I hate myself, I envy others so much. I think I spend a bunch of my time envying others and enraged at how I was dealt the blow of being black.

I pretty much have the same feels except for the being black thing. I think there are MANY people with those feels.

Dont let the

>tfw no gf

thing get you down. Honestly, I've done my fair share of talking to normies lately (at work) and the ones in relationships may look happy but a lot of them sound really pathetic and dumb. Things like "oh im going back to school too and my gf helped me pick out classes." Really, you had to have your gf involved in picking your classes?
>>
>>25785487
>Learning C

No wonder you haven't got a gf. You gotta get with the times and learn yourself some PHP.
>>
File: negrotranscendence.png (82KB, 628x503px) Image search: [Google]
negrotranscendence.png
82KB, 628x503px
>>25785234
There will be no need for a gf soon enough my nigger.
>>
>>25786205

Looks like men the world over no matter the race are waiting for the happening.
>>
>>25785234
Dude you gotta keep gowing home fo shizzle my nizzle top dizzle nigga, bow wow yo yippy-ay yippy hey.

I hope you black people can understand this because I certainly can't.
>>
>>25786250
LOL

> Implying that women do sex for the dick, and not for the money
>>
>>25786280

Irrelevant. Once the bots come their primary source of income will start to whither.
>>
File: Snapshot_20151104_3.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151104_3.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>25786182
I study computer science and electrical engineering bro, besides that on my free time I just hide in my room, animate stuff for 4chan, draw or just do yoyo videos.

>>25786204
I learned php actually, I use it with mysql, its so easy and simple. Its probably my favorite language aside from python.

>>25786184
I could say what really made me fall down this slope of self-shame was how when we first started out. Our small click of guy friends, we were all virgins and one by one things changed, until I was the only virgin left. It did something to me, I promise to get over it, you guys, fucking helped me.
>>
Shotgun in the mouth will take care of any problems you have.
>>
>>25785234
>Guys, I haven't had a girlfriend in over 4 years.

try 11 years. unless you go out and try to get one, nothing is gonna happen.
>>
>>25785287
no gf in over 4 years is not normie
Just because OP doesn't have literal autism like you doesn't mean he doesn't belong here.
>>
>>25786307
You should post some yoyo vids fampai

I love yoyo vids
>>
>>25786307
>php
>favorite language
STOP TRIGGERING ME
>>
File: u r fag xD.jpg (56KB, 557x381px) Image search: [Google]
u r fag xD.jpg
56KB, 557x381px
>>25785234
>I have a hatred for my race and I hate myself so much because I am like this.

Kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>25785554
>Dumps me ob valentines day after I spend over 80 bucks on roses and chocolates for her and tells me basically I was just someone she used until her real french boyfriend came to the states.
I spent 210$ on a girl during Valentines day taht wasn't even my gf yet... and she never became it either She said it wouldn't work. But I'm over it now. I just wanna drink and sleep.
>>
>>25785884
20 years for me.
>>
OP do you wish you were white?
>>
You aren't a loser.

I dare say if you were getting lots of women at 20 you WOULD be a loser.

Women at that age are generally attracted to people who become failures not long after such as the "drug dealer bad boy"

I'm not saying you should strive to be beta bux but really, not having a gf at 20 doesn't mean anything.

Try to focus on yourself and constantly improve. You are so young and this is the time to start so 5 years from now you can look back at all your accomplishments (which will probably inadvertently get you laid/a gf) and be thankful you started so early.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.