[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do anymore... >Was at a party two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: whyme.png (20KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
whyme.png
20KB, 264x191px
I don't know what to do anymore...

>Was at a party two weeks ago.
>Girl who I had known for years was there
>She's pouring me shot after shot
>Next thing I know it's the next day
>I wake up naked with her laying next to me
>I flipped the fuck out
>She's laughing asking am I serious
>I look down and I've clearly got vaginal secretion on my dick.
>Tell my family and friends; they laugh and think I'm overreacting
>Go to the police which was even more embarrassing
>After they realize i'm serious, they ask if I'm gay. Then they tell me it's my fault for drinking so much.

I actually liked this girl, and can't believe she would take advantage of me like this. I've barely left the house since all this happened.
>>
If you didn't contract a virus or get her pregnant it's not a big deal. Did you think at all about why she was trying to get you so drunk. I haven't had sex in so long I would be glad if that happened.
>>
>>25785093
>>Go to the police
lmao
>>
>at a party

fake and gay
>>
>>25785218
RAPE IS A BIG DEAL.
>>
>>25785093
>Mad that girl you like fucked you
Anon are you serious or just a cock eating faggot?
>>
File: blackbot.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackbot.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
>>25785093
You truly sound like a complete fucking bitch frfr senpai.

You LIKE the girl. She fucks you. I see nothing wrong with this. Let go of all this SJW "I was too drunk to consent" faggotry. That's how it was done way back, before SJWs ruined everything. Get drunk, get some pussy, done.

Oh, and I'd say the same to a woman so don't start with the whole "muh double standard" shit. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25785489
>>25785434
>>25785218
>>25785276
and I always thought rape culture was bogus.
>>
That's fucked up. If it was the other way around, you'd be in prison right now forever getting butt raped by brick niggers
>>
>>25785530
>>>/tumblr/

also kill yourself.
bloxoriginal
>>
I wish this happened to me, she has to be decent looking though.
>>
>>25785540
It's obviously a work of fiction and fantasy to play on that point. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>25785540

Oh shit because a girl who likes a guy then gets taken advantage of would... tell on him? Does that make any fucking sense? Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>25785676
>this never happens

Why don't you open your eyes? You can stop posting those tired Viper images too.
>>
File: gem3.jpg (185KB, 1244x842px) Image search: [Google]
gem3.jpg
185KB, 1244x842px
>>25785676
kek. You're pretty stupid.
>>
>>25785093
If you like the girl it's very possible drunk you was way into it and appeared to be in full control and enthusiastically consenting.

I've had that happened to me, especially if I drink shots - total memory loss, but the friends I've been with swear they couldn't tell from the way I was acting since I was normal (just drunk but not shitfaced drunk), following conversations, having fun, making rational-seeming decisions, said I need to go home now since it's getting late and I've had a bit too much to drink despite them begging me to stay since I seemed to be fine, all that.

And the next day, total blackout.

So just because you don't remember doesn't mean the people around you should have somehow known that and made your decisions for you. You weren't drunk and it doesn't sound like you were taken advantage of - the girl was drunk as well, right?

For the record, I think the same thing applies for women. It's such bullshit that people first choose to down shots (usually increases the chances of memory loss) and then the next day act as if the other partiers around them (who were also drunk) should for whatever reason treated them like a toddler and made decisions for them, no matter how capable they seemed, and somehow seen with precognition that they weren't gonna remember anything.

You got wasted and drunk you made a choice sober you can't remember. No-one forced you to drink those shots. Being an adult includes bearing the responsibility for your choices.
>>
>>25785676
>gets taken advantage of
I have such problems with this because I myself have every now and then gotten really drunk in order to gain the liquid courage to make the moves on a guy I'm interested in. Okay the booze results in hazy memories the next day, but it hasn't been "taking advantage", it's been drunken me being very enthusiastic about something sober me might have second doubts about.

Drunken people have really fucking stupid ideas all the time. Some of them include sex. Still the drunken person's fault, unless someone sober-ish manipulated them into it.
>>
>>25785586
Shhhh you're ruining the troll thread
>>
File: 1369172970655.jpg (93KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369172970655.jpg
93KB, 700x500px
>Then they tell me it's my fault for drinking so much.
Le feminism is about le equality! :^)
>>
r9k ceases to entertain me anymore. I used to come here and find genuinely fucked up shit.

Fuck the lot of you, I'am out of here. Enjoy your cuck fiction.
>>
>aquire many cans of paint
>pay urban youth to splash her randomly with one paint can a day until she's scared to come out of her house

that's what I did
>>
>>25785676
Women aren't logical.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.